192 job matcher din søgning
European Energy A/S, Søborg
Would you like a challenging career with a high degree of development and responsibilities in a green Company in growth? Would it motivate you to be working with commercial aspects of our operating assets?
Areas of responsibility:
- Income and expense controlling for projects in operation
- Contract negotiation and follow-up on contractual obligations
- Coordination and dialogue with external stakeholders such as local partners, utilities, land owners and investors
You engage with the leadership team in the Digital Service function and acquire fundamental information about the digitalization activities of the business. You use this insight proactively to reach the business targets of the function.
What are my responsibilities?
- You contribute with financial end-to-end insight to validate and follow-up on business cases for the digitalization transformation activities in Service, with the aim to drive value creation.
- You are financial advisor and main focal point for all commercial and finance activities in the Digital Service function.
- You continuously create consolidated transparency of the financial performance in the organization, so it is clear what proactively needs to be done to ensure that the function delivers according to budget and forecast on its operating cost and project cost for activities.
Danske Bank, København
Are you ready to take your next career step in the financial sector?
We are facing increasing requirements both internally within Danske Bank and from the authorities and we need you to help us become an even stronger team.
You will join around 60 risk experts in Copenhagen who together form a unique professional environment that you will not find anywhere else - this is a chance to work with advanced risk management models and methods.
Your main tasks will be:
- Monitor market risks in Danske Bank Group and foreign units.
- Perform Independent Price Verification (IPV) for market products and monitor the liquidity coverage ratio (LCR).
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
LEO Pharma has embarked on a very ambitious journey to become the world’s preferred dermatology care partner – and that is why we need you.
As an Internal Audit Manager, you will join a new, dedicated international team of Internal Audit professionals within the Global People and Business Transformation organisation. You will be leading and performing internal audit reviews, including planning audits, executing the fieldwork, and reporting to senior management and the Audit Committee on the findings, and supporting the compliance functions with corporate governance requirements in relation to risk management, internal control and associated reporting.
A.P. Møller – Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
You will be part of a small but dedicated team working across functional lines and sometimes overlapping with other technical areas. The working environment is busy, and travel may be required often with short notice.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
- Act as a lead International and Danish tax expert for a wide array of tax issues that impacts a transaction.
- Responsible for highly technical and complex tax strategies with a commercial mindset.
- Provide technical tax analysis in restructuring.
Do you have an analytical mindset, and are you a strong communicator? Are you ready to grab a unique possibility to become part of ONLY?
We are looking for a result-oriented and ambitious Replenishment Planner, who can control the distribution of ONLY’s “Never Out of Stock” (NOOS) styles for our largest external customers on the European markets.
Analytical skills and a strong sense of structure is pivotal to succeed in this role. We are looking for a person, who is motivated by reaching tangible results, such as turnover ratio, stock level and product performance. As you will work across departments and countries with various customers, it is also important that you are outgoing, service minded and a strong communicator – an inventory management strategy is worth nothing, if the customer does not understand or believe in it.
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
Are you looking for a challenging and dynamic role where you can work strategically and put your experience with institutional donor relations and compliance to work? Do you thrive building collaborative donor relationships within the world of humanitarian affairs and development? Then perhaps you will join one of the world’s largest displacement NGOs and become our new Donor Relations Advisor (DRA). The position is based in the External Relations Secretariat at DRC Headquarters, Copenhagen.
The overall purpose of the role is to develop relationships with institutional donors and support DRC’s +35 country operations in matters of donor relations and compliance. The DRA will ensure that relationships with key institutional donors are developed and strengthened for increased funding and policy influencing.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you looking for a unique opportunity ensuring the overview of the project portfolio in one of the world’s leading companies within renewable energy solutions? We offer you a rare chance to work in a high-impact department in Vestas Power Solutions, a core business unit in Vestas where we design all our plant, hybrid and turbine solutions.
Responsible for securing the portfolio overview and consolidation:
- Reviewing one of Vestas Power Solutions largest sub-portfolios, securing that the portfolio executes according to Vestas Power Solutions' strategies
- Consolidate the Product Portfolio release plan incl. reporting and communication to various organisational levels
- Coordinate portfolio planning with other areas in the Vestas value chain
For our Service Fleet Management Department at our Global Headquarter in Brande, Denmark, we are looking for an experienced SAP Master Data Configuration Specialist to join the Master Data team. The Master Data Team is responsible for the Technical Master Data of the turbines Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has produced and is currently servicing; this includes the configuration of the turbine master data.
You will be responsible for our turbine structure of legacy turbines in SAP and help develop and implement improvements into the current SAP system and help transform and migrate current data structure to our new SAP systems; SAPs4Hana and SAP AIN.
- Be our SAP Key user and grant SAP access to people in other Service departments
- Align our current SAP structure with the RDS-PP T32 structure
- Optimize SAP processes and support implementation of our overall strategy.
For the Spare Parts & Supplies (SPS) department at our Service location in Brande, Denmark, we are looking for a business controller. The department is responsible for the development and execution of a best in class global supply chain service within procurement, demand and inventory planning, repair, logistics and transportation.
As a business controller you will be given your own areas of responsibility for the financial aspects of supply chain. Besides normal financial tasks as monthly closure and budgets, depending on your skills and preferences, you will also be involved in cross-functional projects. However, your main responsibilities/areas will cover:
- Create transparency in the financial reporting of your areas of responsibility
- Act as a sparring partner for department heads and key stakeholders
- Root cause analysis and change management
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Brande or Vejle
For our Real Estate Business Administration department, we are looking for an enthusiastic, well-organized, analytical and diligent Senior Business Controller in Denmark. In your role, you will work closely together with various interface partners within our Danish legal entity and our global Real Estate network. You will support on ensuring data transparency, data quality, controlled processes and compliance with relevant regulations and guidelines as well as to help our department to reach the next level.
What are my responsibilities?
- You manage all operational Business Administration / Accounting tasks for Real Estate in Denmark
- You are responsible for all financial planning, analysis & reporting activities within your area of responsibility
- You are in charge of the local Real Estate Asset & Investment Management process
Do you have the potential to be the best and are you passionate about finance? Then you should become part of our graduate programme and start your career as one of our new graduate consultants.
As a graduate, you start your career with Deloitte and is eager to learn. We have a proven track record of accelerating talent development. You will be included in our team, alongside your new graduate colleagues, and will connect with clients from the beginning.
Based on client needs and your skill set, the focus of your assignments can vary from accounting, month-end closing, controlling, process optimisation, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting, modelling, analysis of complex data, system implementations, transformation projects and much more.
Copenhagen Search Partners P/S recruiting on behalf of Origio in Måløv
Are you looking for a chance to work in a highly motivated team and are you driven by taking ownership of your work and to complete tasks independently? If so, a position as Senior Controller at Origio might be of interest to you.
As the new Senior Controller, you will be responsible for internal controls, statutory compliance, and financial controlling of assigned entities within CooperSurgical International. Entities will typically be sales and distribution subsidiaries. Furthermore, you will be hands on in regard to developing and maintaining complex financial systems.
In order to be successful in this position it is important that you can deliver a high-quality work standard within monthly reporting and business partnering.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
As part of the Finance Leadership Team, you will display financial thinking and leadership. Through proactive focus on cross-functional work, the role will drive agreed business strategies across all countries within the scope of Sealand Europe & Mediterranean.
- Responsible for financial performance management of the commercial organization.
- Responsible for financial performance management of the line management organization.
- Working with CFO, CCO, CLO and other commercial leaders in clusters and HQ to drive performance and productivity.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Would you like to be a part of a collaborative team with high impact on how we do risk management in Danske Bank?
You have the opportunity to become a part of Risk Quality Assurance, and help strengthen, drive and steer our risk management practices while gaining a solid knowledge of how to manage risks in one of the largest banks in the Nordics.
You will be key for the team to deliver portfolio insights and to develop innovative solutions to support our reviews. Further, you will be an enabler for continuous running and development of our tool-infrastructure. You will be working with SQL database software and use data as the source of your activities. Your approach will be proactively, and you will succeed by working closely together with your colleagues and stakeholders across the bank.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you have a firm interest in the financial sector and do you thrive working with many key decision makers? Here is a chance to apply your analytical skills to influence the capital management of Danske Bank!
Danske Bank is a leading Nordic Bank and we have an ambitious strategy. Second to none implementation of new regulation and an optimal capital structure is essential to ensure we continue to deliver the best financial services to our customers and the strongest financial results to our investors.
Regulation and Implementation is part of Group Treasury in Danske Bank. As an analyst in Regulation and Implementation, your main responsibilities would include:
- Monitoring and reporting of key capital ratios
- Interpretation and implementation of capital, funding and liquidity regulations
- Communication with and reporting to financial regulators
Danske Bank, København eller Brabrand
Do you want to be part of the team that ensures our customers receive industry-leading quality and availability of their services? If you are an experienced mainframe (or related) delivery manager, we offer a great opportunity to drive the quality agenda across our mainframe development areas.
As Head of Production Control, you will have both HR responsibility and delivery responsibility for the Production Control team and ensure coordination, communication and continuous improvement within the team and stakeholders.
- Secure optimal planning, prioritization and coordination within the team to deliver on objectives
- Project management/participation in business as well as operations projects
- Counsel Development areas in batch related items
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an aspiring specialist looking for new exciting journey? We are a cross-functional business unit consisting of devoted employees working on an exciting strategic project.
In Danske Bank, we are committed to be on the forefront of digital development in a pursuit to create the financing company of the future. To deliver on this ambition, we have established a new unit in the centre of Copenhagen aiming to disrupt current vendor financing processes for business and private customers in the Nordics.
We are looking for an intelligent and inspiring colleague to support the team as a business analyst within the credit and risk realm. You will be responsible for a range of tasks in our credit squad; supporting the Product owner in ensuring that we build state of the art decision engines and other core elements of driving a financing business.
Schneider Electric Danmark A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to use your financial, commercial insights and SAP experience to provide support for our special price agreements?
Working closely with our business controller, you will provide support in relation to our special price agreements (SPA). Doing so, you will be working very closely not only with the business but also our distributors as you will be responsible for processing monthly claims and converting incoming contracts to our SAP system. More specifically, you will:
- Supply general support to the business on questions related to special price agreements
- Maintain and develop systems related to the monthly processing in SAP
- Develop financial KPIs for our transactional business in collaboration with the Finance Business Partner
- Collaborate with our pricing manager on pricing topics
Business Controller Global Service
Marel A/S, Kastrup, Aarhus N or Boxmeer, Holland
As one Marel Finance team we are enabling growth and decision making by being a reliable business partner to all stakeholders and provide quality information and insights. Finance has the ambition to be ‘excellent’ in all we do, while ensuring the right balance between governance, compliance and business support at the right cost. The vision of Service in Marel is to provide one aligned and proactive customer experience to all our customers independent of where in the world they operate or in which industry they are.
As part of the global Service management team you support the three goals for delivering easy, professional service:
- Make Service more proactive – to grow the service business
- Unify Service – to work as one Marel team
- Clarify the customer journey – to make it easier for customers to work with us