189 job matcher din søgning
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
Do you want to work in a leading international humanitarian organisation committed to the protection of forcibly displaced people in 40 conflict zones worldwide? Then you might be our new Global Advisor, Economic Recovery – Cash & Voucher Assistance Lead.
Key responsibilities for this position:
- Contribute to the further strategic and programmatic development of DRC’s Economic Recovery sector, including interfacing between Economic Recovery and DRC’s overarching Response Framework and its three programmatic platforms (Responding to Emergency; Solutions to Displacement; Addressing Root Causes)
- Advise country and regional operations on their strategic uses, planning and design of cash-based basic needs and emergency-oriented assistance, via remote and in-person support, and based upon relevant assessments and key stakeholder consultations
Are you passionate about data management and governance advisory? And do you want to lead the way in the intersection between people, processes, technology and business?
Then you could be the colleague we are looking for in Deloitte Consulting’s department Analytics & Information Management (AIM).
You will have the opportunity to use your passions and skills with the top-tier specialists in data advisory in Denmark. You will advise our clients on how to utilise and govern their data assets to become data-driven. This position will give you a rare chance to create an impact for some of the largest private and public organisations in Denmark.
You will be working with clients within different areas, such as defining master data management processes and setup, forming impactful data strategies and data operating models or helping clients manage their data quality.
CO-RO A/S, Frederikssund
We are looking for a solid expert in supply chain business partnering with an entrepreneurial mindset, strong networking skills and solid experience within the supply chain area.
As part of the Dynamics 365 roll-out in the Danish entity, the Supply Chain Controller is also expected to have experience within costing, preferably with Dynamics ax 2012/D365 ERP systems, and become “one point of contact” for product costing globally.
You will be responsible for
- acting as a finance partner towards EVP Global Supply Chain with support and communication across many levels in the organization.
- product costing, including validation and input to product calculations and business cases.
- driving ERP and standard costing in the Danish entity and future global roll-out.
VERO MODA, Aarhus
Do you want to shape the future of an international retail business? Can you turn data into actionable insights that can optimise business performance?
As Business Analyst, you primary responsibility will be reporting and performance analyses, continuously focusing on optimising the business. In addition, you will have regular follow-ups with partners and VERO MODA retail stakeholders to ensure alignment on performance, budgets and strategy.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Analysis and controlling of profitability on shop level
- Manage and communicate performance comparative to budget and corporate strategy
- Improve visibility of performance and KPI’s towards the organization
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of a client
To expand and strengthen the Finance team our client wants to hire a Controller who will enjoy the opportunity of playing a significant role in the company. This position offers you an opportunity to join an ambitious company with a strong position in the market.
Even if the company has a long history, they want to develop the finance procedures, and the Financial Controller is responsible for driving some of these improvements. Interacting with the business, acting independently and contributing to the improvements are all attractive elements of the position.
The job offers you both variation and influence if you are able to go after it. You report to the Finance Manager and join a team of six skilled finance professionals in Finance. The company also has strong capabilities within business controlling, project controlling and IT.
Strategy& is PwC's global strategy consulting house and the global team of 3000 practical strategist are committed to working alongside our clients to solve their toughest problems and help them capture their greatest opportunities. Our tasks are complex and high-stake undertaking and often game-changing transformations. It can be everything from strategy development, transformation, digital growth transformation, M&A strategy, commercial due diligence
When you join PwC, a career coach will be assigned to you and will follow your development closely. Together you will make sure that your skills are applied in the best way possible to relevant projects. You will experience a steep learning curve, and you will be given the opportunity to influence your own career. It is important for us to offer the most developing and flexible conditions to everyone pursuing a career with us. .
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Join Order to Cash Finance, a part of Group Accounting in this exciting role
Your job will roughly be divided into two phases: Implementation and optimisation. In phase one you will focus on enabling our outsourcing partner (BPO provider) to take over the handling of the A/R processes – following LEO policies and authority legislation. We have already started this phase with transferring part of the processes in almost all European countries.
The remaining processes as well as the rest of the world is yet to follow. In this phase your primary key word will be smoothness in order to make the transition as easy as possible for your colleagues in the business units. When in place, you will enter phase 2 and begin to work more with optimisation of processes while still ensuring that our supplier delivers high quality within the agreed terms.
ALSTOM Transport Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to join a world leader in the railway sector? Alstom Nordics is looking for an ambitious Tender Leader, who will have a key role in leading Alstom’s competitive tendering for sustainable railway products.
In this role you are leading the internal Alstom work to develop tenders for the Nordic market and to participate together with Customer Directors and others in the development of the sales activities of Alstom Transport’s products and services.
- Identify and understand prospects and customers’ needs and based on this develop good business cases and finally signed contracts
- LEAD the tender work, i.e. develop the bid strategy, tactics and the capture planning
- Prepare the commercial part of the tender in close co-operation with the Customer Director and Sales Director
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
The opportunity to join a best in class finance function within a world leading logistics business. The position offers the right candidate an opportunity to join an ambitious company with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development within the Maersk Group.
You will be responsible for delivering timely and accurate financial reporting for the Ocean Segment and the Maersk group, including:
- Advisory services and project work as required to support a variety of stakeholders
- Providing input to management reporting and deliverables
- Supporting global finance teams with reporting guidance and implementing global reporting policies
Your role is split into two main areas of responsibility – portfolio and strategy. The key aspects of include Strategy Delivery Office capacity to successfully scope and execute strategic projects, shape the process and deliver the analysis and presentation on strategy development and ongoing portfolio management. You will also be the back-up for performance management and financial planning.
- Develop and maintain tools for business optimisation
- Contribute to the successful implementation of Svitzer’s Strategy through both being a Strategic Project Lead and supporting the other Project Leads in the organisation as coach and sparring partner
We are looking for a Global Senior Business Analyst to scale and manage market and competitive analytics worldwide and assure that we have a strong research, insights, and analyst function.
You will build knowledge as an industry expert and develop insight into the technological aspects, market development, political trends, and our competitors. You will map the market position we hold today, make projections, estimate growth and market potential, and prioritize where to invest in the future.
Doing so, you:
- Collect and analyze data on consumers, competitors, and the market as well as consolidate information into actionable recommendations, reports, tables, and presentations
- Review existing analysis reports and create a synthesized view of findings
- Perform SWOT and competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings and identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales, and methods of operation
Ørsted Group Functions, VirumWould you like to join one of Denmark’s most advanced corporate risk management functions and contribute to our journey of creating a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Senior Market Risk Manager in Risk Management Markets & Bioenergy where you’ll become responsible for managing the risks related to our market trading and gas portfolio activities.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
As a Risk and Internal Control Specialist you will be supporting the local RRM by working with Internal Control Owners, managers and respective function heads with the aim of planning and mobilizing all internal control, including internal control over financial reporting (ICFR) set up activities, assessment, remediation, and reporting activities for SGRE businesses in the country/region.
You will be communicating with internal Control Requirement Contacts and a wider group of SGRE stakeholders. You will be supporting the coordination of the local Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process for collation and evaluation of risks for the respective businesses in country/region as required.
You will be identifying and training Control Requirement Contacts within the country/region for/on entity’s specific activities and key controls.
Do you have a high drive and want experience with working in a global finance function? Do you want to be financial responsible our new Consumer Division?
You will be working close to management and you are characterised by being proactive and analytical and you are in position of a good business understanding. The tasks and responsibilities will range from daily finance tasks, monthly reporting, coordination of budgets as business partner for our new Consumer Division.
Fields of responsibility
- Finance business partnering/support to Consumer Division and Global Marketing
- Plan, drive and consolidate budget, outlook and forecast processes
- Conduct monthly controlling & reporting
Do you have a high drive and experience with corporate controlling? Do you want to be responsible for coordinating and improving our financial planning processes?
You will be working close to management and you are characterised by being proactive and analytical and you are in position of a good business understanding. The tasks and responsibilities will range from monthly reporting, coordination and consolidating of budgets to insight on specific issues.
Fields of responsibility
- Plan, drive and consolidate budget, outlook and forecast processes for the ALK Group
- Define & arrange training in our financial BI Tool
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
We are looking for a new colleague with passion for financial processes, risk and controls within Group Accounting. We have started a process of rethinking our control setup and this means a chance to affect the new control environment. We strive to create a strong, effective and efficient internal control environment with full transparency and high quality.
Your key responsibilities will be
- Assist in the continuously improve the Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR) framework
- Supporting the mapping of financial processes
- Identity relevant risks and internal control activities
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you want to become part of an exciting journey to estimate operational costs of future offshore wind projects around the world? Are you characterised by having an analytical and structured workstyle, and do you thrive well in an international and dynamic work environment?
You will be responsible for completing cost base calculations for construction and service contracts when responding to offshore wind project tenders. Furthermore, you will work behind the scenes to develop and maintain internal cost models, databases and tools used to support the tendering phase.
Join us, if you want to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
GN Store Nord A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to make your financial knowledge count? And would you like do so as you support and further develop the finance function in a global organization?
Being responsible for several subsidiaries, you carry out the monthly controlling for these entities just as you will conduct controller visits. In other words, your time is spent analyzing financial information and providing professional advice and recommendations in many financial reporting and accounting aspects, as you will:
- Be responsible for all financial controlling of your assigned companies
- Be the go-to expert for your assigned companies when questions arise about group reporting accounting policies or other challenges
- Deliver key inputs and analysis for internal/external reporting and decision-making purposes and make recommendations to senior management based on your analysis
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. Now we want to be even better! We’re looking for a passionate Business Analyst to the Marine Division in Alfa Laval.
So, what are you going to do today?
You will be key in analyzing external market data, leading indicators, historical performance, forecasts, and by applying your insight and analytical skills, you create value for our business.
Some of your key responsibilities within this will be:
- Provide relevant and timely market data analytics
- Manage external market data providers
- Professionalize market data analytics, with business needs in mind
Moesgaard Museum, Højbjerg
Moesgaard Museum is looking for a leader to head up and mould our newly-formed Knowledge Section. The museum needs solid and robust research as a foundation for its education and communication activities, and in the coming years we have the aim of increasing international involvement and impact through reinforced collaboration and cooperation, both internally in the museum and externally.
As Head of the Knowledge Section you will have overall responsibility for the museum’s scientific disciplines, which comprise archaeology, ethnography/anthropology, history, archaeological science, conservation and digital cultural heritage. You will organise and manage the museum’s research, collections, archaeological regulatory tasks and activities funded from external sources in the fields of scientific analysis and digital cultural heritage.