261 job matcher din søgning
Natus Medical Denmark ApS, Taastrup
The Marketing Communications Coordinator role requires a service-minded individual with strong organizational, coordination and interpersonal skills who is excellent at keeping deadlines.
You should be able to support the Commercial Marketing Department with the execution of a range of marketing activities be it product launches, seminars, online and offline marketing campaigns, tradeshows, translations, and maintenance of marketing materials, primarily focusing on Hearing and Balance products.
Duties and Responsibilities in this job:
- Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
- Supporting the Commercial Marketing Managers with the execution of the various planned projects and campaigns.
Danske Bank, København
Are you ready to take your next career step in the financial sector?
We are facing increasing requirements both internally within Danske Bank and from the authorities and we need you to help us become an even stronger team.
You will join around 60 risk experts in Copenhagen who together form a unique professional environment that you will not find anywhere else - this is a chance to work with advanced risk management models and methods.
Your main tasks will be:
- Monitor market risks in Danske Bank Group and foreign units.
- Perform Independent Price Verification (IPV) for market products and monitor the liquidity coverage ratio (LCR).
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
LEO Pharma has embarked on a very ambitious journey to become the world’s preferred dermatology care partner – and that is why we need you.
As an Internal Audit Manager, you will join a new, dedicated international team of Internal Audit professionals within the Global People and Business Transformation organisation. You will be leading and performing internal audit reviews, including planning audits, executing the fieldwork, and reporting to senior management and the Audit Committee on the findings, and supporting the compliance functions with corporate governance requirements in relation to risk management, internal control and associated reporting.
A.P. Møller – Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
You will be part of a small but dedicated team working across functional lines and sometimes overlapping with other technical areas. The working environment is busy, and travel may be required often with short notice.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
- Act as a lead International and Danish tax expert for a wide array of tax issues that impacts a transaction.
- Responsible for highly technical and complex tax strategies with a commercial mindset.
- Provide technical tax analysis in restructuring.
Clearhaus A/S, Aarhus
Do you dream of working at a company where your creativity can make a real impact. We are looking for an experienced designer with a proven track-record to join our marketing team as our new Multimedia and Web Designer. If you have a flair for pixel-perfect designs, an eye for detail, and a positive can-do attitude, keep reading this job post!
- Branding: Sharpen our visual identity and ensure that all marketing collateral adheres to brand guidelines.
- Web and landing page design: Designing web content and landing pages.
- Website updates: Managing all the content on the website
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
You will be a principal front-end developer in your Scrum team, share technical knowledge, mentor less senior developers and collaborate with the other teams in the program. You will be reporting directly to the Software Development Manager of the department. Your tasks will among other things include the following:
- writing and maintaining secure, robust, scalable and efficient code that turns business concepts into tangible solutions, products and user experiences
- driving software architecture and design patterns (microservices, hexagonal architecture), dissecting business requirements into small implementable tasks
- driving automated tests and practices like TDD, BDD, DevOps and CI/CD
Do you have an analytical mindset, and are you a strong communicator? Are you ready to grab a unique possibility to become part of ONLY?
We are looking for a result-oriented and ambitious Replenishment Planner, who can control the distribution of ONLY’s “Never Out of Stock” (NOOS) styles for our largest external customers on the European markets.
Analytical skills and a strong sense of structure is pivotal to succeed in this role. We are looking for a person, who is motivated by reaching tangible results, such as turnover ratio, stock level and product performance. As you will work across departments and countries with various customers, it is also important that you are outgoing, service minded and a strong communicator – an inventory management strategy is worth nothing, if the customer does not understand or believe in it.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
We have embarked on the journey to transform our business to become a truly integrated logistics provider. Our team is therefore growing, and we are recruiting a Solution Architect to join our Analysis and Solution Design (AnSD) function to drive the business transformation.
- Challenge, influence and support the stakeholders to solve issues and help realizing the company vision
- Communicate architecture to stakeholders with different levels of technical knowledge, including business leaders
- Analyze business needs, identify relevant solution scenarios and translate them into architectural models and roadmaps aligned to Enterprise Architecture principles
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
To work with Product Approval
As a digital consultant, you will be responsible for driving the product approval process for our digital channels, in close collaboration with our Agile Areas. This means that you will be responsible for ensuring that all solutions and features are compliant and of the required quality, while at the same time driving fast-paced development and short time to market.
As part of our Channel Strategy & Analysis team, you will also be involved in developing e.g. the channel strategy, service design analyses and value proposition design. Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- To support the agile heartbeat with efficient management of the product approval process
- To ensure efficient product approval processes while supporting the agile heartbeat
- To ensure that we have a continuous strong product approval setup for our Corporate Digital Channels
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
Are you looking for a challenging and dynamic role where you can work strategically and put your experience with institutional donor relations and compliance to work? Do you thrive building collaborative donor relationships within the world of humanitarian affairs and development? Then perhaps you will join one of the world’s largest displacement NGOs and become our new Donor Relations Advisor (DRA). The position is based in the External Relations Secretariat at DRC Headquarters, Copenhagen.
The overall purpose of the role is to develop relationships with institutional donors and support DRC’s +35 country operations in matters of donor relations and compliance. The DRA will ensure that relationships with key institutional donors are developed and strengthened for increased funding and policy influencing.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you looking for a unique opportunity ensuring the overview of the project portfolio in one of the world’s leading companies within renewable energy solutions? We offer you a rare chance to work in a high-impact department in Vestas Power Solutions, a core business unit in Vestas where we design all our plant, hybrid and turbine solutions.
Responsible for securing the portfolio overview and consolidation:
- Reviewing one of Vestas Power Solutions largest sub-portfolios, securing that the portfolio executes according to Vestas Power Solutions' strategies
- Consolidate the Product Portfolio release plan incl. reporting and communication to various organisational levels
- Coordinate portfolio planning with other areas in the Vestas value chain
For the Spare Parts & Supplies (SPS) department at our Service location in Brande, Denmark, we are looking for a business controller. The department is responsible for the development and execution of a best in class global supply chain service within procurement, demand and inventory planning, repair, logistics and transportation.
As a business controller you will be given your own areas of responsibility for the financial aspects of supply chain. Besides normal financial tasks as monthly closure and budgets, depending on your skills and preferences, you will also be involved in cross-functional projects. However, your main responsibilities/areas will cover:
- Create transparency in the financial reporting of your areas of responsibility
- Act as a sparring partner for department heads and key stakeholders
- Root cause analysis and change management
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Brande or Vejle
For our Real Estate Business Administration department, we are looking for an enthusiastic, well-organized, analytical and diligent Senior Business Controller in Denmark. In your role, you will work closely together with various interface partners within our Danish legal entity and our global Real Estate network. You will support on ensuring data transparency, data quality, controlled processes and compliance with relevant regulations and guidelines as well as to help our department to reach the next level.
What are my responsibilities?
- You manage all operational Business Administration / Accounting tasks for Real Estate in Denmark
- You are responsible for all financial planning, analysis & reporting activities within your area of responsibility
- You are in charge of the local Real Estate Asset & Investment Management process
Do you have the potential to be the best and are you passionate about finance? Then you should become part of our graduate programme and start your career as one of our new graduate consultants.
As a graduate, you start your career with Deloitte and is eager to learn. We have a proven track record of accelerating talent development. You will be included in our team, alongside your new graduate colleagues, and will connect with clients from the beginning.
Based on client needs and your skill set, the focus of your assignments can vary from accounting, month-end closing, controlling, process optimisation, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting, modelling, analysis of complex data, system implementations, transformation projects and much more.
Copenhagen Search Partners P/S recruiting on behalf of Origio in Måløv
Are you looking for a chance to work in a highly motivated team and are you driven by taking ownership of your work and to complete tasks independently? If so, a position as Senior Controller at Origio might be of interest to you.
As the new Senior Controller, you will be responsible for internal controls, statutory compliance, and financial controlling of assigned entities within CooperSurgical International. Entities will typically be sales and distribution subsidiaries. Furthermore, you will be hands on in regard to developing and maintaining complex financial systems.
In order to be successful in this position it is important that you can deliver a high-quality work standard within monthly reporting and business partnering.
Monsido ApS, Ballerup
Monsido is a global, fast-growing SaaS company headquartered in Copenhagen. We are looking for a search marketing specialist take responsibility for digital campaigns, as well as assist in overall SEO duties.
The position will help drive marketing-generated revenue and overall growth for the company. This job requires a strong growth-hacking mentality in order to help us meet our ambitious goals for 2019 and beyond. This is a new position in a quickly growing marketing department. You will join four motivated, talented colleagues and be able to use all of your acquired skills to the fullest.
You will be responsible for:
- Building, testing, and optimizing PPC campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Creating, updating, and maintaining regular reporting on PPC spend, conversion rates, customer acquisition, revenue generation, ROI, and other metrics
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Would you like to be a part of a collaborative team with high impact on how we do risk management in Danske Bank?
You have the opportunity to become a part of Risk Quality Assurance, and help strengthen, drive and steer our risk management practices while gaining a solid knowledge of how to manage risks in one of the largest banks in the Nordics.
You will be key for the team to deliver portfolio insights and to develop innovative solutions to support our reviews. Further, you will be an enabler for continuous running and development of our tool-infrastructure. You will be working with SQL database software and use data as the source of your activities. Your approach will be proactively, and you will succeed by working closely together with your colleagues and stakeholders across the bank.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you have a firm interest in the financial sector and do you thrive working with many key decision makers? Here is a chance to apply your analytical skills to influence the capital management of Danske Bank!
Danske Bank is a leading Nordic Bank and we have an ambitious strategy. Second to none implementation of new regulation and an optimal capital structure is essential to ensure we continue to deliver the best financial services to our customers and the strongest financial results to our investors.
Regulation and Implementation is part of Group Treasury in Danske Bank. As an analyst in Regulation and Implementation, your main responsibilities would include:
- Monitoring and reporting of key capital ratios
- Interpretation and implementation of capital, funding and liquidity regulations
- Communication with and reporting to financial regulators
Danske Bank, København eller Brabrand
Do you want to be part of the team that ensures our customers receive industry-leading quality and availability of their services? If you are an experienced mainframe (or related) delivery manager, we offer a great opportunity to drive the quality agenda across our mainframe development areas.
As Head of Production Control, you will have both HR responsibility and delivery responsibility for the Production Control team and ensure coordination, communication and continuous improvement within the team and stakeholders.
- Secure optimal planning, prioritization and coordination within the team to deliver on objectives
- Project management/participation in business as well as operations projects
- Counsel Development areas in batch related items
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an aspiring specialist looking for new exciting journey? We are a cross-functional business unit consisting of devoted employees working on an exciting strategic project.
In Danske Bank, we are committed to be on the forefront of digital development in a pursuit to create the financing company of the future. To deliver on this ambition, we have established a new unit in the centre of Copenhagen aiming to disrupt current vendor financing processes for business and private customers in the Nordics.
We are looking for an intelligent and inspiring colleague to support the team as a business analyst within the credit and risk realm. You will be responsible for a range of tasks in our credit squad; supporting the Product owner in ensuring that we build state of the art decision engines and other core elements of driving a financing business.