333 job matcher din søgning
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
Do you want to work in a leading international humanitarian organisation committed to the protection of forcibly displaced people in 40 conflict zones worldwide? Then you might be our new Global Advisor, Economic Recovery – Cash & Voucher Assistance Lead.
Key responsibilities for this position:
- Contribute to the further strategic and programmatic development of DRC’s Economic Recovery sector, including interfacing between Economic Recovery and DRC’s overarching Response Framework and its three programmatic platforms (Responding to Emergency; Solutions to Displacement; Addressing Root Causes)
- Advise country and regional operations on their strategic uses, planning and design of cash-based basic needs and emergency-oriented assistance, via remote and in-person support, and based upon relevant assessments and key stakeholder consultations
Are you passionate about data management and governance advisory? And do you want to lead the way in the intersection between people, processes, technology and business?
Then you could be the colleague we are looking for in Deloitte Consulting’s department Analytics & Information Management (AIM).
You will have the opportunity to use your passions and skills with the top-tier specialists in data advisory in Denmark. You will advise our clients on how to utilise and govern their data assets to become data-driven. This position will give you a rare chance to create an impact for some of the largest private and public organisations in Denmark.
You will be working with clients within different areas, such as defining master data management processes and setup, forming impactful data strategies and data operating models or helping clients manage their data quality.
CO-RO A/S, Frederikssund
We are looking for a solid expert in supply chain business partnering with an entrepreneurial mindset, strong networking skills and solid experience within the supply chain area.
As part of the Dynamics 365 roll-out in the Danish entity, the Supply Chain Controller is also expected to have experience within costing, preferably with Dynamics ax 2012/D365 ERP systems, and become “one point of contact” for product costing globally.
You will be responsible for
- acting as a finance partner towards EVP Global Supply Chain with support and communication across many levels in the organization.
- product costing, including validation and input to product calculations and business cases.
- driving ERP and standard costing in the Danish entity and future global roll-out.
VERO MODA, Aarhus
Do you want to shape the future of an international retail business? Can you turn data into actionable insights that can optimise business performance?
As Business Analyst, you primary responsibility will be reporting and performance analyses, continuously focusing on optimising the business. In addition, you will have regular follow-ups with partners and VERO MODA retail stakeholders to ensure alignment on performance, budgets and strategy.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Analysis and controlling of profitability on shop level
- Manage and communicate performance comparative to budget and corporate strategy
- Improve visibility of performance and KPI’s towards the organization
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgård
Would you like to set high standards in Quality Assurance and help to support the quality oversight of Manufacturing and the review and release processes within production of vaccines to protect against Smallpox, Ebola, Respiratory Syncytial Virus and future cancer vaccines?
- Provide quality support and review of batch records and relevant data in the production area
- Provide general support and training within the Quality System and processes to Production and support departments
- Review and approve SOPs, Change Requests, Deviations and CAPA's
- Take active part in general QA activities for Bavarian Nordic projects
Xellia Pharmaceuticals ApS, Copenhagen
Would you like to be responsible for the EHS in Xellia’s largest production site and help your colleagues work in a safe environment?
The EHS Manager will manage and continuously improve the EHS programs in accordance with all applicable Danish legislation, corporate and legal requirements in order to protect the health and safety of employees, protect the environment, and minimize risks to the company. The EHS Manager works directly with the Senior Leadership Team and represents the site as part of the Global EHS Team to manage risks, ensure compliance and foster a culture of safety and environmental stewardship.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want an important role in developing treatments of skin diseases?
This is your chance to join one of the world’s leading companies within dermatology and to set your mark on the quality of life for millions of patients around the world. Global Research and Development in LEO Pharma devotes its efforts to develop innovative drugs for the treatment of skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema.
In detail you will be expected to:
- Be an integral part of our project teams from lead optimization to phase 2 clinical trials, where you will bring your analytical knowledge into play in a project specific manner
- Develop and validate analytical methods (mainly HPLC) and conduct stability studies and pre-formulation studies by planning and reporting laboratory experiments together with our skilled technicians in a non-GMP environment.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Can you find solutions to new and unknown challenges?
Your overall objective is to bring a new product to the market by 2025. You and the development team will focus on developing new products based on existing API's in collaboration with external partners that you will help to identify, select and manage. As Regulatory Lead you will be responsible for regulatory strategies and deliverables via the external partner. As such, good vendor management will be critical for your success. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Contribute to identify and select external development partners
- Develop regulatory strategies – in close dialogue with external partner(s)
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of a client
To expand and strengthen the Finance team our client wants to hire a Controller who will enjoy the opportunity of playing a significant role in the company. This position offers you an opportunity to join an ambitious company with a strong position in the market.
Even if the company has a long history, they want to develop the finance procedures, and the Financial Controller is responsible for driving some of these improvements. Interacting with the business, acting independently and contributing to the improvements are all attractive elements of the position.
The job offers you both variation and influence if you are able to go after it. You report to the Finance Manager and join a team of six skilled finance professionals in Finance. The company also has strong capabilities within business controlling, project controlling and IT.
Strategy& is PwC's global strategy consulting house and the global team of 3000 practical strategist are committed to working alongside our clients to solve their toughest problems and help them capture their greatest opportunities. Our tasks are complex and high-stake undertaking and often game-changing transformations. It can be everything from strategy development, transformation, digital growth transformation, M&A strategy, commercial due diligence
When you join PwC, a career coach will be assigned to you and will follow your development closely. Together you will make sure that your skills are applied in the best way possible to relevant projects. You will experience a steep learning curve, and you will be given the opportunity to influence your own career. It is important for us to offer the most developing and flexible conditions to everyone pursuing a career with us. .
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Join Order to Cash Finance, a part of Group Accounting in this exciting role
Your job will roughly be divided into two phases: Implementation and optimisation. In phase one you will focus on enabling our outsourcing partner (BPO provider) to take over the handling of the A/R processes – following LEO policies and authority legislation. We have already started this phase with transferring part of the processes in almost all European countries.
The remaining processes as well as the rest of the world is yet to follow. In this phase your primary key word will be smoothness in order to make the transition as easy as possible for your colleagues in the business units. When in place, you will enter phase 2 and begin to work more with optimisation of processes while still ensuring that our supplier delivers high quality within the agreed terms.
ALSTOM Transport Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to join a world leader in the railway sector? Alstom Nordics is looking for an ambitious Tender Leader, who will have a key role in leading Alstom’s competitive tendering for sustainable railway products.
In this role you are leading the internal Alstom work to develop tenders for the Nordic market and to participate together with Customer Directors and others in the development of the sales activities of Alstom Transport’s products and services.
- Identify and understand prospects and customers’ needs and based on this develop good business cases and finally signed contracts
- LEAD the tender work, i.e. develop the bid strategy, tactics and the capture planning
- Prepare the commercial part of the tender in close co-operation with the Customer Director and Sales Director
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
The opportunity to join a best in class finance function within a world leading logistics business. The position offers the right candidate an opportunity to join an ambitious company with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development within the Maersk Group.
You will be responsible for delivering timely and accurate financial reporting for the Ocean Segment and the Maersk group, including:
- Advisory services and project work as required to support a variety of stakeholders
- Providing input to management reporting and deliverables
- Supporting global finance teams with reporting guidance and implementing global reporting policies
Your role is split into two main areas of responsibility – portfolio and strategy. The key aspects of include Strategy Delivery Office capacity to successfully scope and execute strategic projects, shape the process and deliver the analysis and presentation on strategy development and ongoing portfolio management. You will also be the back-up for performance management and financial planning.
- Develop and maintain tools for business optimisation
- Contribute to the successful implementation of Svitzer’s Strategy through both being a Strategic Project Lead and supporting the other Project Leads in the organisation as coach and sparring partner
We are looking for a Global Senior Business Analyst to scale and manage market and competitive analytics worldwide and assure that we have a strong research, insights, and analyst function.
You will build knowledge as an industry expert and develop insight into the technological aspects, market development, political trends, and our competitors. You will map the market position we hold today, make projections, estimate growth and market potential, and prioritize where to invest in the future.
Doing so, you:
- Collect and analyze data on consumers, competitors, and the market as well as consolidate information into actionable recommendations, reports, tables, and presentations
- Review existing analysis reports and create a synthesized view of findings
- Perform SWOT and competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings and identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales, and methods of operation
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgård
Would you like to set the right standards in Quality Assurance, take responsibility for quality oversight of Manufacturing and support a more lean and simple release flow across Bavarian Nordic? Then a position as Manager for our newly established QA Review and Release team might be the position for you!
The main task for the Review and Release team is to support and improve the daily operational tasks within review of Manufacturing, QC testing, Environmental Monitoring and Raw Material documentation. You will play an important role in defining and implementing a leaner Review and Release flow strategy together with the cross functional stakeholders.
Ørsted Group Functions, VirumWould you like to join one of Denmark’s most advanced corporate risk management functions and contribute to our journey of creating a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Senior Market Risk Manager in Risk Management Markets & Bioenergy where you’ll become responsible for managing the risks related to our market trading and gas portfolio activities.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
We are looking for a team member to our Business Applications Support (BAS) team. We are implement optimize and support our SAP solution globally. If you have a background process expert, super user or SME in SAP Commercial Operations area, and find that being responsible for support and business process enhancement in a multinational company is an appealing challenge, you might be the one we are looking for.
Field of responsibility
- Support for Commercial Operations business process area
- Maintain ALK SAP business process template
As a Risk and Internal Control Specialist you will be supporting the local RRM by working with Internal Control Owners, managers and respective function heads with the aim of planning and mobilizing all internal control, including internal control over financial reporting (ICFR) set up activities, assessment, remediation, and reporting activities for SGRE businesses in the country/region.
You will be communicating with internal Control Requirement Contacts and a wider group of SGRE stakeholders. You will be supporting the coordination of the local Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process for collation and evaluation of risks for the respective businesses in country/region as required.
You will be identifying and training Control Requirement Contacts within the country/region for/on entity’s specific activities and key controls.
Do you have a high drive and want experience with working in a global finance function? Do you want to be financial responsible our new Consumer Division?
You will be working close to management and you are characterised by being proactive and analytical and you are in position of a good business understanding. The tasks and responsibilities will range from daily finance tasks, monthly reporting, coordination of budgets as business partner for our new Consumer Division.
Fields of responsibility
- Finance business partnering/support to Consumer Division and Global Marketing
- Plan, drive and consolidate budget, outlook and forecast processes
- Conduct monthly controlling & reporting