228 job matcher din søgning
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
The role ensures development of the new safety narrative for Maersk. The role develops the visual narrative for corporate as well as brands’ safety culture. The aim is to use the narratives in workshops, campaigns, meetings, etc. to learn and understand where Maersk is coming from and to where we want to go.
The role is a drawing and project management role.
- In close collaboration with corporate safety and stakeholders in Maersk develop the safety and business narrative for corporate and brands
- Lead and coordinate the development of narrative(s)
- Visualising safety culture in Maersk
BK Medical, Herlev
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant with drive and energy to join our marketing operations team. You will be part of our Marcom team who are located in Herlev, Denmark and in Boston, USA.
You will support the Marcom team with administrative and basic graphics tasks in relation to technical documents and sales materials.
You will be responsible for:
- Communication with translators
- Ensuring that language versions of manuals are prepared and approved and ready to be shipped with orders
- Looking after trade show materials pre and post events. There will be some travel days in relation to this
Estée Lauder, Vallensbæk Strand
The Estée Lauder Companies Nordic is seeking a dynamic and structured Product Manager to work closely with the rest of the marketing team on our exciting and fast-growing brands, Estée Lauder, La Mer and Bobbi Brown. As a Product Manager, you will work hand in hand with the rest of the brand team to drive the success of the brands' franchises and innovative marketing campaigns. This role will have exposure to the EMEA Regional Teams in Paris and Supply Chain functions in Belgium.
You will be very closely linked with the commercial, finance and supply chain teams. Estée Lauder, La Mer and Bobbi Brown are accelerating, and you will have a unique opportunity to shape their future. Great marketing comes from working with brands you're passionate about - great careers come from working for a company which is passionate about developing you.
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you looking for a role where you enable our employees to grow, making sure we supply our business with the right competences and skills?
We are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist to join our Learning & Development team here in Scandinavia. The role is based in Denmark with the responsibility for the L&D process in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, but with a strong link to our European Learning and Development function.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Working closely with various stakeholders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their teams, business area and training requirements
- Be able to identify the appropriate channel and approach that delivers the required process and/or behaviour change, be able to use a blended learning approach that meets the needs of a range of levels and learner-styles
Tetra Pak Filtration Solutions, Silkeborg
You will report to our Operations Manager and be part of a team of experienced colleagues working in a truly international environment.
Your primary task will be to manage commercial projects as well as doing the engineering part of the projects.
- Managing and running projects in close co-operation with our customers and Tetra Pak regional offices worldwide
- Being responsible for scope, budget, deadlines and quality of the project
- Ensuring communication with suppliers and customers
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to lead infrastructure implementation on financials systems in Northern Europe?
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In Projects and Service Transition our contribution is to support business units across Nets in their demands and supply, and finally we are 5 % aware of our presence and state of mind during the day.
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions. As a Delivery Manager, you will be leading design and implementation of infrastructure for Scandinavia and Northern Europe’s leading payment systems.
ALSTOM Transport Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Alstom Transport Danmark A/S is in need of a Project Manager for our Trackside project within signaling (ERTMS system) for the Danish railway. It will be your job to secure compliance with the contract requirement with the customer acceptance and you will be the project leader during the execution phase and have interface with the customer.
The Project Manager will be in charge of the coordination of the Alstom activities and is the principal entry point of the customer to make contact with the Alstom team. The Project Manager reports hierarchically to Project Manager of the whole Project (Program Manager).
The activities of the Project Manager are the following:
- Manage the project
- Define and maintain the Project Organization
- Define and apply the project execution strategy
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
As mechanical project engineer, you will have a versatile job in an international and multidisciplinary environment. As part of a project organization with responsibility for the mechanical design, you will manage many stakeholders and ensure a lean process and high quality throughout the project.
You will be responsible for the mechanical system layout and make sure that the solutions meet the specifications and comply with our internal design rules. You are involved from the design phase to the commissioning of the system onsite with the customer.
Your tasks will include:
- Preparation of specifications on requirements, clarification of mechanical and electrical interfaces to other system parts and risk assessments and CE marking
- System layouts including compliance with required system capacities, redundancy, flow etc.
Do you want to make an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions?
The staffing team is responsible for allocating our consultants to the projects we solve for our clients. To do this, we consider:
- The qualifications needed for the project.
- Who is available and has the required qualifications.
Your tasks will mainly consist of:
- Coordinating and matching consultants with client projects, in close cooperation with project managers, partners, consultants and people leaders.
- Updating and maintaining the consultants’ data and scheduled activities in our staffing system.
Terma A/S, Lystrup
In the role as head of the IT infrastructure group, you will be responsible for securing the development of our IT infrastructure, working with management of a competent team of 11 IT technicians, securing IT operations and the implementation of new IT services across Terma's locations, thereby enabling the IT foundation for continued success across our business functions.
The IT infrastructure group is part of the Group IT department and reports to the Vice President, IT. The daily work involves cross-organizational cooperation with management in IT, staff functions and across all business areas.
Your job tasks will include
- Ensure the development of Terma IT infrastructure, including aligning and involving key stakeholders in IT and Terma Business areas
- Plan the work in the IT Infrastructure team, so that IT can deliver what is agreed
- Ensure that the Dev-Ops teams has the right IT participants
Cylindo ApS, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about delivering successful high quality 3D projects to global clients? Do you want to be a part of a fast growing, globally leading software company delivering turnkey 3D product visualization experiences?
Cylindo is looking for a passionate Senior Project Manager with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to deliver awesome 3D content and solutions to our clients. You will be working with our internal delivery team of highly skilled professionals from the 3D visualization industry to deliver world class 3D content and solutions.
What you will be doing
- Manage the delivery of projects to global enterprise and SMB brands and retailers
- Work closely with our delivery team in Macedonia for accurate and on time delivery of best in class 3D product visualization projects
- Educate clients about 3D product visualization and align expectations in terms of delivery, quality and timelines
Codan Forsikring A/S, Copenhagen
To support this our newly formed Business IT & Operations organization is looking for a Business Project Manager/Senior Business Developer to strengthen our business development capabilities.
You will independently plan and drive business projects across divisions, with both technical and non-technical scope and clear budget and delivery accountability.
You will ensure the projects follow our governance model and manage the project structure, roles and teams, project scope, developing and maintaining plans, identifying and managing risks as well as monitoring and reporting. Key emphasis is on execution through strong stakeholder management.
TELMORE A/S, Copenhagen
Help Telmore to new heights! If you are professional in IT operations as well as IT security you are the one we invite on the journey towards the best in class IT operation, in an exciting job at Telmore IT.
As IT Operations Manager your main work will be Service Operation and to ensure a stable and secure platform for Telmore's 170 servers which are VM in an SDN and is a combination of UNIX and Windows. You will take an active role in strategies, design and transition, all from larger areas like DevOps and Private Cloud to network and monitoring.
In the role there are also important tasks like leading off people, contracts with external partners, project management and change management etc.
Do you want to join us on a journey to change how Danske Bank creates value for users and customers through strategic channel development? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are looking for two new senior colleagues for similar positions – one to be responsible for our personal segment and one to be responsible for our business segment. Besides strategy work, you will be working with service design analysis and value proposition design, in close collaboration with the Agile Area. Your main areas of responsibility will be to:
- Participate in developing the strategy, vision & ambition for our digital channels
- Ensure strong connection to (future) customer needs and expectations, and provide strategic recommendations for short- and long-term backlog prioritisation
- Set clear ambitions, directions and mandate for our digital channels
Schneider Electric IT Denmark, Kolding
Are you a skilled project leader in Electronics product development or Industrialization?
You will join the Industrialization team, which is responsible for manufacturing and supply-chain process design and qualification in our Product Development Projects (PMP) for 3 phase UPS systems. These are being developed in our design centres in Denmark and China for our manufacturing sites, which are mainly located in Asia.
You will be leading overall the industrial activities for our PMP projects for 3 phase power roadmap. Specifically, you:
- Analyse and define supply chain for our new offers and make sure they meet the overall industrial strategy for the product line.
- Maintain the long time industrial plan for 3 phase, including capacity analysis, manufacturing surface and hours, and capital investments.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Would you like to continue your HR career within Rewards? Can you help shape the future of Arla through strategic reward initiatives and processes?
Do you have the energy, passion and the skills to lead the development and further improvement of the rewards agenda across Arla Foods? This may entail professional backbone concept designs for position evaluations (IPE), the Global Arla Job Catalogue, base pay management, bonus program development etc.
A key task will be to actively participate in the development and anchoring of rewards concepts, policies and processes throughout the global Reward community and support, spar and challenge HR Business Partners and senior leaders in all reward elements and governance hereof.
Semco Maritime A/S, Esbjerg
The position as Project Manager is an interesting and challenging job in a dynamic and international organization. In Semco Maritime, we care for our employees and aim to be a desirable workplace. We want to be known for our initiative and commitment.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for completing financial scopes and projects according to time schedules and to the satisfaction of customers. In addition, you will manage your team and subsuppliers according to the managerial values of Semco Maritime.
We offer personal and professional development with a positive attitude and where people thrive on having work days that are often unpredictable.
Semco Maritime A/S, Ballerup or Esbjerg
Would you like to work in a global company and support the world’s transition towards a greener future? Can you lead technical offshore wind engineering studies covering aspects from turbine to shore? Are you result-oriented and interested in growing our engineering studies business area and ensure its success at the global scene? Then this is your unique opportunity for an exciting career with us.
You will manage offshore wind engineering study packages from early clarification and proposal to the client to delivering on the studies. You will be a vital part in fuelling growth within engineering studies and take it to a new level in Semco Maritime.
We will be flexible regarding your working location and you may choose freely to be based in our office in Ballerup in the greater Copenhagen area or in our headquarters in Esbjerg.
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S, Hørsholm
A new position is now open in our CMC development team.
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S (Y-mAbs) is looking for a CMC Project Manager who can contribute to our efforts in bringing our pipeline of exiting products through the clinical development phase and into commercial supply. You will work on all CMC activities associated with our development programs, and have a close collaboration with other functional groups within Y-mAbs.
- You will manage, coordinate and drive the Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC) part of projects in early and late stage development and towards commercial launch
- Coordinate activities within drug development and quality control using external vendors
- Be responsible for writing and reviewing the technical content of the regulatory documents for IND’s, IMPD’s and other regulatory submissions
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
As a member of the Global Nutrition & Biosciences Business IT Team, the role is responsible for managing and executing the R&D IT strategy, architecture for scientific computing, intellectual property, trade secret protection, lab automation systems, and protection and retention of R&D information. As well as translating R&D IT requirements into IT solutions.
You will be managing the portfolio of R&D IT projects in close partnership with the R&D leadership and organization. In addition, you will be interacting with multiple stakeholders across the organization.
Some of the current initiatives include:
- Big data and machine learning programs
- Global Scientific Data Management initiative
- Lab automation through Robotics Process Automation