126 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We are currently looking for a strong, experienced manager to lead our team in Payments having the responsibility for our payment experiences.
Payments comes in many forms. Besides credit cards and debit cards, personal customers are also starting to utilize new technologies such as Apple Pay, Google pay and payments through different wearables. In the future, the Internet of Things (IoT) will also open up for new ways of conducting payments. You and your team will need to plan for and execute on these agendas, taking Danske Bank and our customers safely into the new era of personal payments.
Besides leading your team and the strategic agenda, you will also be participating hands on, on important projects and deliveries.
Danske Bank, København eller Brabrand
Do you want to be part of the team that ensures our customers receive industry-leading quality and availability of their services? If you are an experienced mainframe (or related) delivery manager, we offer a great opportunity to drive the quality agenda across our mainframe development areas.
As Head of Production Control, you will have both HR responsibility and delivery responsibility for the Production Control team and ensure coordination, communication and continuous improvement within the team and stakeholders.
- Secure optimal planning, prioritization and coordination within the team to deliver on objectives
- Project management/participation in business as well as operations projects
- Counsel Development areas in batch related items
Munck Civil Engineering A/S, Odense
The Tramway is coming to Odense – would you like to come onboard and be part of the international team that is building Odense Tramway?
Munck Civil Engineering seeks to attract an administrative capacity who will be the anchor in relation to Danish legislation in the Finance department.
You primary responsibility is to ensure that the project comply with Danish rules related to accounting and labour law. Furthermore your daily tasks will be:
- review expenses, VAT Report, payroll records etc.
- review and test of terms for foreign works to ensure compliance with Danish rules and agreements with unions, both for our own employees but also for employees by subcontractors.
- handle interface towards external stakeholders such as suppliers, the client, authorities and unions.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you want a job that challenges your ability to technically and administratively protect the organisation while also enabling personal growth?
Join us and become Head of Prevention and Support in Information Security, where you’ll be responsible for establishing the Group’s information security defence structure both at an organisational and a technical level.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
You will help create a digital foundation which will make a significant difference for people with serious skin diseases all over the world. Currently we are looking into our ways of working, and improving our ability to deploy and adopt cloud-based services.
You will take lead in your focus area aligning with two domain architects in Technology and Cloud. Together with the domain architects, Global IT and our vendors you will prepare LEO Pharma for the future.
- Accountable for development and maintenance of the overall current and vision architecture for technology and cloud
- Create and maintain a roadmap for our front- and back-end infrastructure with domain architects, Service Delivery Managers and the Business Relationship Manager
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to lead the global support of our Performance & Development Dialogue (PDD) tool?
You will develop into the lead PDD supporter in Grundfos. You will be responsible for the PDD support for all Danish companies as well as our global support functions. In addition to this, you will be the one driving and developing the global network of PDD supporters.
More specifically, your tasks will be to:
- Upload incentive goals and results in close collaboration with managers and HR business partners
- Perform continuous data quality checks
- Drive a knowledge sharing community of global PDD supporters to ensure a high level of global alignment, commitment and quality assurance
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In Centre of Engineering we work with transformation to becoming the best technology payment engineers in Europe at SCALE and SPEED.
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions. Your key responsibilities are:
- Contribute and execute on existing Change management roadmap
- Design & produce management and teams communication
Master International A/S, Birkerød
As Head of Psychology you will be developing digital HR test and analytics tools along with our team of Occupational Psychologists and Psychometricians, who, work in close cooperation with our cross functional team of IT Developers. Master’s innovative tools are used worldwide for assessing, evaluating, recruiting and developing people professionally. The Head of Psychology is reporting to Master’s CEO, and will be a part of the Strategic Solution/Product Team. You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Innovation, development and documentation of concepts, HR test solutions
- Further development and maintenance of existing solutions and tools, incl. documentation studies and norm updates
- Documentation studies, e.g. as part of obtaining accreditations and certifications
Danske Bank, Brabrand
Do you want to be part of building the #1 mobile payment app in the Nordics and be part of the team that changes how payments are done?
We are looking for an eager and highly skilled .NET developer to join forces with and take the technical leadership of the Point of Sales team as a lead software engineer. The Point of Sales team is responsible for the solutions used in shops, restaurants and supermarkets in Denmark and Finland.
What you will be doing:
- Leading the Point of Sales team on a technical level, ensuring our development principles are followed and high quality solutions are delivered.
- Evolving the development principles used in MobilePay together with the other tech leads.
- Together with the Product Owner, Business team and the product team you will evolve and improve the MobilePay Point of Sales product.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
You want to grow you career opportunities. You are proactive and have a strong appetite to improve your already good organisational and stakeholder management skills, and to grow your competencies within executing in a dynamic environment.
As our new Personal Assistant, your primary role will be to work closely with the Group COO and thereby play a pivotal role in helping him to make best use of his time through administrative support on a one-to-one basis.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Manage and coordinate calendar and e-mail
- Proactively coordinate with colleagues and stakeholders regarding meetings
- Make travel arrangements, including transport, visas and accommodation
If managing best-in class recruitment processes is your passion and giving candidates a great experience – then this could be the right job for you!
We are looking for a HR Operations Coordinator who is able to manage and be responsible for the recruitment processes in Audit and Assurance, including everything from defining candidate profiles to writing job descriptions. You will be working closely together with our hiring managers to identify, attract and recruit talents.
The primary responsibility of this role is to:
- Act as ambassador for our brand
- Develop and manage best-in-class recruitment processes
- Create a great experience for every candidate
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you a true AWS Lead with DevOps and do you want to own and grow our AWS domain for our new demand planning platform?
In this role you will design, deploy and run dynamically scalable, resilient and secure applications on our AWS platform. Furthermore, your key responsibilities will include to:
- Automate DevOps processes
- Close the feedback loop by collecting insights from application logs and metrics
- Create cloud-strategy for the area and lead the adaption process
- Regularly evaluate the cloud applications, hardware and software
©2019 The LEGO Group
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Lyngby
Do you know how to bridge IT and Business? Are you the one taking up the challenge of maintaining the application lifecycles, renewing the applications and owning the backlogs? Do you know how to take responsibility, and make the digital magic happen by inspiring people around you to achieve good results? Do you know how to the run the development and maintenance of excellent digital solutions?
As Application Manager, you will work in Corporate IT with reference to the Director, IT Applications & Software Development, and be part of an awesome global team located in Denmark and India. With your structured approach and interpersonal skills, you will take the lead and have the ownership of some of the most important applications at Topsoe. You will cooperate with business stakeholders and the global IT organization, and you will play an active role in bridging the business and IT in a global context at Topsoe.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg og Tyskland
Danfoss is looking for an experienced IT Co-lead SiOP & PP with Project Management experience for our Forecast to Produce team in the ERP & BI area of Danfoss Group IT.
Your role as our new IT Co-Lead is to be part of leading the One ERP Global Implementation of SAP S/4 Hana PP and Anaplan within the Forecasting, Planning and Production processes. Your core focus will be to secure successful delivery of your areas of the project within the frames of our project management governance model and One ERP operational model.
You will have a central role in the project and take active part in project execution from request of new functionality to successful implementation including the creation of requirement specifications, process & solution design.
Danske Bank, Glostrup
We are looking for Policy and Control Frameworks Lead, who will work as part of the ITBRC team to mature the information risk policy, support regulatory response, support incident reporting to regulatory bodies, review risk scoring models and risk ranking as these relate to the Policy.
Your work will include development and maintenance of the policy framework in accordance with ISO, NIST and other applicable industry standards, regulatory requirements and business drivers. You will strengthen the Policy and Control Frameworks by making the policy framework actionable and supporting colleagues across the bank in understanding and implementing our information security policy requirements.
You will manage the team that is responsible for the upkeep of the Information Security Policy and you will manage and deliver training on the use of the policy.
Nobis Hotel Copenhagen ApS, Copenhagen
We are currently looking for a 37-hour full-time receptionist as well as oncallers at Nobis Hotel Copenhagen.
Nobis Hotel Copenhagen is a luxury hotel in a prime location next to Tivoli Garden, Copenhagen Central Station and only a 5-minute walk from Rådhuspladsen.
What we offer:
- An exciting and challenging work environment in which we strive and focus on motivating each other on a daily basis
- A chance to work with a team that takes professional pride in our work
- Good opportunities to work in one of Scandinavia's leading family-run hotel and restaurant groups
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
Play a key role in Nilfisk’s transformation as a trusted advisor
We are looking for strong SAP FI-CO person who can play a key part of this transformation and act as trusted advisor for the Finance Department. This position requires broad Financial knowledge to advise and propose solutions covering different technologies and approaches. The position also includes Team Lead responsibilities for SAP FI-CO consultants (internally and externally).
The biggest success criteria for the position is:
- Become key player in the transformation of Finance (and Nilfisk in general)
- Become a trusted partner for Finance
- Improve and Simplify our current solutions and processes
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
With a new strategy in place for Danske Bank, partnerships are top of the agenda as a strong lever for future growth and building the bank of the future. As Product Owner, you will be one of the key drivers for delivering on the foundation for increasing the amounts of tech-partnerships.
You will be part of a center of excellence, that drives strategic & tech partnerships in the bank on a group level across different markets. The team, based in Copenhagen, consists of 11 very tech-savvy, highly-driven people with diverse backgrounds.
Responsibilities and duties
- Build a strong Developer Portal in coherence with our open banking strategy
- Own the product feature backlog, prioritize the items and lead a team of developers towards successful delivery of different product elements
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
As the “right-hand-man/woman” to the Senior Director in Group EHS, you ensure follow-through on EHS initiatives as well as a common thread running through the communication initiatives. You do this by supporting the department in realising our EHS ambitions in line with the Group strategy. Moreover, you provide support in terms of planning, coordination and communication tasks.
Specifically, you will:
- Support the development of the strategic communication set-up, including channels, platforms and external presentations
- Support the development of training materials, like e-learning
- Plan, initiate and follow-up on the different management processes like functional and leadership meetings, functional seminars, Town Hall meetings, internal global conferences
Are you our new HR coordinator?
Do you want to join an exciting journey of transforming the new organisation GlobalConnect towards our new vision? In this job you will be part of shaping the new People, Culture & Strategy function, taking an active role in establishing fit for purpose people operations and enabling data driven decisions.
As our new HR coordinator, you will report directly to our new Head of HR Operations & Analytics and be part of building and shaping the new People, Culture & Strategy function.
You will be assisting in working with our leaders to secure lean and smart people processes and supporting tools. You are expected to challenge traditional “HR thinking” and deliver simple solutions in demand by business leaders. Together with the team you will have an excellent opportunity to influence and impact our business by supporting the execution of our People & Culture agenda.