96 job matcher din søgning
Opportunity to teach highly motivated American students in the field of psychology.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Classroom teaching and other experiential learning activities
- Student assessment, grading and feedback throughout the course
- Planning and leading academic field studies to relevant institutions or companies
- Total course load is approximately 22 lectures per semester, plus grading and feedback
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society.
We are looking for a Compliance Specialist with competence in it, information security, risk management and GDPR. Nets have one of the Nordic region's largest IT security setups. Many skilled Nets employees work every day in this IT security environment, and use modern techniques, know-how and processes to comply with requirements, rules, laws, threats and policies.
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you want to be part of a team that makes change happen?
Join us and become Organisational Change Management (OCM) Consultant in Group Finance/IT where you’ll be part of the OCM team that has existed for a year. We’re currently building a systematic approach to OCM using a standard framework to increase business benefit realisation. We expect this work to be finalised and implemented in 2019.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Do you want to take a key role in leading ROCKWOOLs digital architecture transformation and be part of ROCKWOOLs Digitalisation journey?
You will be joining a dedicated team of highly skilled and experienced colleagues which are responsible for digital innovation, Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, service design and global implementation of projects.
You will be a trusted advisor for business management, IT management, senior management and vendors. You will have a leading role in the definition and execution of architecture for digital processes and lead the Enterprise Architecture team of ROCKWOOL.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Do you want to take a key role in ROCKWOOLs digital architecture journey and as Senior Solution Architect for Finance, BI and Reporting?
You will take ownership of the solution development roadmap and project architecture for our finance, controlling, reporting and BI solutions spanning the SAP platform and several cloud solutions. You will be a trusted advisor for business management, IT management and vendors and will have a leading role in definition of architecture for finance and reporting processes.
Key responsibilities for Senior Solution Architect is:
- Lead architect for our Finance, BI and Reporting solutions – as well as several cloud platforms performing process automation
- Support the development and execution of our Digital Roadmaps adding further functionality and automation within e.g. Credit Management, invoicing, reporting and analytics, supplier management, robotics and more
Danske Bank, Lyngby
Focusing on the customer’s unique situation and long-term goals, our ambition is to be our customers’ preferred partner.
Our ambition with Digital Sales is to increase distribution and CSAT through digital funnels and ongoing engagement – Bridging and combining both the banks digital and psychical distribution channels.
As Head of Digital Sales you will take responsibility of a newly established specialist team with capabilities across channels: Web, SoMe, PPC, CRM. You will lead our transformation within digital sales through ongoing improvements of our execution platform in existing and new channels as well as through cross channel optimization.
Codan Forsikring A/S, Copenhagen
Codan (part of RSA Group) has an ambitious change agenda which is crucial for our future competitiveness. To support this our newly formed Business IT & Operations organization is looking for a Business Project Manager/Senior Business Developer to strengthen our business development capabilities.
In this role you work with key stakeholders from business to clarify project outputs, timeline, quality and cost criteria. Furthermore you provide leadership, guidance and coaching to the project team with an agile set-up. You demonstrate the skills as well as personal characteristics outlined in the role description.
- Support management teams in strategy development, grow innovation and secure implementation
- Develop robust business cases with key business stakeholders and facilitate the definition of solution requirements
Do you have the networking skills and commercial savviness to join our IT procurement department?
As our new IT Procurement Manager, you will build and manage relations with leading IT stakeholders and key suppliers to bring added value to our overall business agenda. You will also be the one to challenge our IT department on projects and investments to always safeguard commercial interests.
More specifically, you will:
- Run RFx processes for strategic IT projects
- Further evolve our procurement processes to achieve strong negotiation positions
- Partake in regular meetings with senior IT directors, CIO and key IT suppliers
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to join us on a journey to change how Danske Bank creates value for users and customers through strategic channel development? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are looking for two new senior colleagues for similar positions – one to be responsible for our personal segment and one to be responsible for our business segment. Besides strategy work, you will be working with service design analysis and value proposition design, in close collaboration with the Agile Area. Your main areas of responsibility will be to:
- Participate in developing the strategy, vision & ambition for our digital channels
- Ensure strong connection to (future) customer needs and expectations, and provide strategic recommendations for short- and long-term backlog prioritisation
- Set clear ambitions, directions and mandate for our digital channels
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to be part of a world-leading, high-growth company providing 3D technologies for the dental industry? 3Shape is looking for an ambitious, high performing AX Developer. The overall objective for the AX team is to improve and optimize the customer experience and support the ambitious 3Shape growth strategy through an ever-dynamic and scalable platform with a clear defined strategy.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Provide support and guidance to business unit leaders on ERP strategy, business benefits, and action plans throughout the end-2-end process
- Majority of the time will be spent executing tasks related to the software development lifecycle
- Typically, be operating in complex and fast-paced environments, with each project potentially including a unique mix of technical tasks and responsibilities and all requiring pro-activeness, extroversion and strong communication skills
Schneider Electric IT Denmark, Kolding
Do you enjoy providing, communicating and evolving a shared technical and architectural direction, enabling a continuous delivery pipeline and leading your team to success? Do you want to become an expert among experts and work with state-of-the-art technologies?
As our new agile architect lead, you will head up the platform team. Support the team with their excellent focus on our stabile environments, automated testing, security and various kinds of upgrades. Shield the team with good stakeholder management skills and collaboration with 3rd party vendors. Foster a collaborative and empowered environment amongst the various teams.
In addition, you will be part of the engineering leadership team and help set the direction for our product vision, architecture and ways of working and growing.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Maersk are recruiting for a talented Project Manager to join our EDI team, to take full ownership of project including project plan, scope, cost, work schedule, design & build, communication and contractual deliverables.
You will manage multiple workstreams, sub-projects and project resources including subcontractors within a global multi discipline and multi-function organization.
In this exciting area, typical project characteristics include
- Total budget up to USD 500K, duration up to 12 months
- Strategic project, high-ROI funding categories, product management, small enhancement or small budget, IT housekeeping
If you are looking for a career move, then this could be the role for you.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Maersk Software Development is looking to strengthen its capability by hiring a new team of developers. If you have several years of experience writing distributed and cloud-native applications within Azure and .NET Core, you have previously led a development team and you thrive in an agile fast-paced environment, then read on!
Your tasks will among other things include the following:
- writing and maintaining secure, robust, scalable and efficient code that turns business concepts into tangible solutions, products and user experiences
- driving software architecture and design patterns (microservices, hexagonal architecture), dissecting business requirements into small implementable tasks
- driving automated tests and practices like TDD, BDD, DevOps and CI/CD
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
To work with Product Approval
As a digital consultant, you will be responsible for driving the product approval process for our digital channels, in close collaboration with our Agile Areas. This means that you will be responsible for ensuring that all solutions and features are compliant and of the required quality, while at the same time driving fast-paced development and short time to market.
As part of our Channel Strategy & Analysis team, you will also be involved in developing e.g. the channel strategy, service design analyses and value proposition design. Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- To support the agile heartbeat with efficient management of the product approval process
- To ensure efficient product approval processes while supporting the agile heartbeat
- To ensure that we have a continuous strong product approval setup for our Corporate Digital Channels
TELMORE A/S, Copenhagen
Help Telmore to new heights! If you are professional in IT operations as well as IT security you are the one we invite on the journey towards the best in class IT operation, in an exciting job at Telmore IT.
As IT Operations Manager your main work will be Service Operation and to ensure a stable and secure platform for Telmore's 170 servers which are VM in an SDN and is a combination of UNIX and Windows. You will take an active role in strategies, design and transition, all from larger areas like DevOps and Private Cloud to network and monitoring.
In the role there are also important tasks like leading off people, contracts with external partners, project management and change management etc.
Danske Bank, København eller Brabrand
Do you want to be part of the team that ensures our customers receive industry-leading quality and availability of their services? If you are an experienced mainframe (or related) delivery manager, we offer a great opportunity to drive the quality agenda across our mainframe development areas.
As Head of Production Control, you will have both HR responsibility and delivery responsibility for the Production Control team and ensure coordination, communication and continuous improvement within the team and stakeholders.
- Secure optimal planning, prioritization and coordination within the team to deliver on objectives
- Project management/participation in business as well as operations projects
- Counsel Development areas in batch related items
JYSK A/S, Brabrand
We believe in continuous improvement to ensure that JYSK customers always get a great offer. This is a guiding light for the entire organization – and consequently we are now seeking an extra Project Coordinator to head many of our ongoing E-business projects.
We want to be ‘best in class’, and our ambition is to build the best www.JYSK.xx within retail bridging online, customer service centre and stores offering a seamless experience across the customer journey.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator with a strong commercial drive who is ready to assume the responsibility for the implementation of current and future online projects.
Would you like to manage one of Denmark’s largest storage and virtualisation portfolios?
We offer you a chance to influence the strategic direction for our IT infrastructure and lead a team of IT specialists dedicated to facilitating stable and efficient data storage.
Joining Server Services of IT Operations in Hedehusene, you will lead our Storage and Virtualisation team consisting of 8 senior IT specialists, 2 of them are based in Poland. Responsible for server virtualisation and our storage platform, our goal is to increase standardisation and automation and ensure the stability and performance of our infrastructure set-up.
You think strategically about technology and want to shape the future through Digital advancement and technology for IKEA Denmark.
As a part of the Country Management Team you will be a leader of the Country Digital Organisation. You will drive strong collaboration, communication and integration between Digital country activity groups and Group Digital.
You will take full responsibility for the Digital Agenda and lead the Digital transformation in Denmark to ensure that Digital capabilities are fully leveraged. You will also optimise customer journeys, by securing that all Digital components are integrated, as well as ensure adherence to defined process and governance for local development of products, high quality technical support provided to support business operations in the country, and that product deployments are executed with excellence.
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you an inspiring educator? Are you a great motivator? Do you have experience in training of sales or customer care teams and individuals?
To contribute towards the overall mission, you will have the main responsibility to support the strategic roadmap and operating model through well executed training and the development of a customer centric culture within customer care to support the Omni channel strategy.
Additional responsibilities are:
- Adapt Lyreco Group training to local language and requirements
- Support our leaders in assessing skill levels and training needs of advisors and performing of necessary training to teams and individuals
- Identify training needs, current and future