22 job matcher din søgning
Do you want to be the critical link between the execution of sales strategy and business results?
In this role you will
- Provide leadership and direction of projects and initiatives; coordinate activities with other areas that impact support of sales management and sales team.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to management in matters concerning performance, operations, forecasting, pipeline etc.
- Drive sales/consulting. Act as a Business Controller
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Are you a high performing administrative professional with experience from an international organization? And are you able to juggle many matters simultaneously with a high degree of structure and service mindedness? Then perhaps you are one of our new Personal Assistants for Danske Bank's Group Compliance.
Group Compliance forms an essential part of Danske Bank’s integrity agenda. Group Compliance is a high-performing team of around 220 compliance professionals, who work together across all markets where Danske Bank is active.
As Personal Assistant your main objective will be to support one of the following four leaders and to enable them to work in a smooth and efficient manner. All four leaders report directly to Philippe Vollot, Chief Compliance Officer and member of the Executive Board.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby or Courtaboeuf
The Global Strategic Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large Global customers. Assigned to three to five named customers, the right person is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
The Global Strategic Account Director represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
The main responsibilities are:
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meet or exceed assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Hamburg
You will be part of the Leadership Team, contributing actively to continuous development of HPP business.
Your mission is to realize defined targets for sales, contribution and profitable growth globally. You will drive and strengthen the sales organization, aimed at optimizing structure, effectiveness and competence development by effective leadership, organizational development, competence building and performance management.
It will be your responsibility to develop and execute the strategic regional growth plans as well as our project sales plans thereby supporting the overall growth ambition of HPP.
In the position as Offshore Sales Director at Siemens Gamesa you will be part of a growing business where we build leading sustainable energy solutions for our future generations. For one of our selected and key customers, you will build up, further develop and maintain a close collaboration.
It is a business-critical role where you develop and maintain business relationships to key influencers in the organisation of the customer as well as Siemens Gamesa. You own the customer and are overall accountable for all sales activities. Furthermore, you ensure that customer requirements are well transformed and handled by the Sales Organization in Siemens Gamesa.
The position requires a sound balance between market strategy, systematic thinking, ability to quickly recognise technical material involved, excellent sales management capabilities and the drive to implement action.
DESMI Ro-Clean, Odense
Are you our new Sales Manager that can assist and participate in driving sales activities through multiple sales channels on a global scale?
As Sales Manager, you will have full responsibility for our growth within our Environmental Clean-Up solutions, as well as global sales directly or through our own world-wide sales network based on DESMI Subsidiaries, and through our agents and Distributors.
Key responsibility areas:
- Driving the sales and business development
- Customer visits including presentation and negotiations
- Sales and marketing activities for increased sales and customer satisfaction.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
In close collaboration between IT and business, we are now in the final stages of implementing one global Salesforce template for our commercial teams. With our global template now covering +2000 users across +35 markets, we are now preparing to ramp up several innovative solutions best in class Salesforce as part of our digital transformation.
To succeed as our new Salesforce Lead, you must take lead in ensuring that:
- Remaining markets are technically onboarded on our global Salesforce template this year
- All enhancements to the Salesforce template are delivered according to plan, estimate and with the agreed quality
- All changes to the global SFDC platform are deployed in a controlled manner without impacting current solution
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building new mobility solutions to fit this future.
You will join our Operations Team. When deploying, you will be on location and carry out the technical preparations (mapping) for the specific route for our autonomous shuttles.
What does a Deployment Specialist do?
- New projects: Technical preparations on site (mapping, installation of navigation equipment etc.) and practical preparations at home (preparation of paperwork, application documents, coordination with manufacturers etc.).
- Existing projects: Technical debugging, re-mapping and troubleshooting with 1st to 3rd line support from the manufacturers.
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Strategic Sales Director to work with their global maritime partners. The role is global but with the majority of stakeholders placed in Europe. This role will be based from the Cobham SATCOM Head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen or in close proximity and will involve regular travel of around 100 days per year.
As a Strategic Sales Director your key skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Ideally Degree educated in a Business discipline with proven growth within area of responsibility.
- Flair for understanding technical businesses
- Proven track record in key account management with major global accounts. Maritime sales experience would be highly desirable
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of Cubiks A/S in Copenhagen
Great opportunity to join a multinational company and lead the Danish subsidiary.
Cubiks is a specialist HR consultancy focusing on assessment and development with offices in 14 countries and an established international network of licensed agency operations. Cubiks helps employers to tackle the constantly evolving challenges of personnel selection, development, performance management and retention. Cubiks combines first class consulting expertise with an advanced portfolio of personalised solutions.
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced professional to lead the Danish based operation. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Regional Director and will be responsible for the attainment of revenue and profit budgets for Denmark.
Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S, Søborg
We exist to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through innovative engineering. Service is a strategic focus area for us and we’re looking for a passionate Service Business Development Manager to our Business Unit Food Systems.
The main tasks and responsibilities in this position will be to:
- Define service opportunities and the relevant portfolio of offerings for each Sales Unit in close collaboration with the Sales Unit Managers and their teams
- Establish a roadmap for Service Business realization for each Sales Unit
- Define competence and capacity required to realize the Service Business within Sales Units and Engineering & Supply
You will report to the Business Unit President, Food Systems. The position has no direct reports but extensive stakeholder management.
AGITO Medical A/S, Svenstrup
In this role, you have the opportunity to harvest individual components for use by Philips Field Service Engineers and customers.
You will work in an International Medical Equipment Company and be part of a team with global and cross-organizational reach.
As a Part Handling Technician, you are a part of the Parts Handling team and you will be mainly assigned tasks for harvesting and packing spare parts from Medical equipment and provide safe and positive support to the business.
You are responsible for:
- Dismantling/recovering/Harvesting medical imaging systems for parts,
- Properly identify parts and/or visually inspect and process harvested parts for finished goods inventory.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you have the ability to drive strong commercial delivery to our retail partners? Can you anticipate potential challenges and opportunities in the fast-moving retail landscape? Are you a strong and inspirational leader who thrives in a collaborative environment.
We are looking for a Sales Director to lead a team of experienced Account managers and drive the strategically important Toy Specialist channels. You will report to the Nordic General Manager and will play a big role on the leadership team as well as heading up some of our biggest Nordic accounts.
Your specific tasks include:
- You will have commercial ownership of a wide portfolio of accounts, of which some are amongst the biggest in the Business Unit
- You will identify and unlock commercial opportunities through new approaches and have a test & learn mindset.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Harvey Nash, Copenhagen
Acting as our local Business Development Manager you are responsible for identification of target organisations, engagement with and nurturing of leads, proposal development, and ultimately the winning of new business.
As part of the Sales and Marketing team you will contribute to the design of propositions based on the intelligence gained from the market and support the wider team as it executes account-based marketing strategies.
You will spend most of your time working in the field, networking, meeting contacts, building relationships, identifying new opportunities and closing business.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Fein in Roskilde
Upsale - Engagement - Succes
FEIN, with headquarter in Germany, is a large international company and well known for its “high end” high-quality range of Power Tool products. The company’s overall focus is continuously to define solutions and products to professionals, B-T-B.
We are looking for a strong Sales Director Nordic who can initiate a renewed strong B-T-B focus on the Scandinavian market. Through dealers to the market in Denmark and through distributors in Sweden, Norway, Finland and the Baltics.
First and foremost, the new Sales Director Nordic must create a growth winning strategy. Secure and optimize a new sales management platform and a renewed go to market and business plan. s Sales Director Nordic you will have full P/L responsible as well as the management responsibility for 7 employess in Denmark. You will report to the Director of International Sales who is based in Germany.
Nordisk Film Biografer A/S, Valby
At Nordisk Film Biografer we are looking for a motivational and creative leader with a background in the experience industry or sales of services to join our Danish cinema organization!
As our new Head of Commercial Sales, you will have the daily management responsibility for our Danish commercial sales organization with reference to the Danish Country Director, Casper Bonavent.
Other responsibilities include:
- The leadership and development of the commercial strategies for the Danish cinema business and setting the commercial landscape in a profitable and creative way supporting the overall vision and enhancing the product experience delivery
- Building and strengthening the commercial offerings and concepts at our cinemas to drive brand preference and guest value in alignment and coordination with marketing and operational activities to enhance the overall entertainment propositions
ONLY has an ambitious cooperation strategy for the biggest online/e-commercere in Europe. Do you have what it takes to bring it to the next level?
ONLY is the most ambitious womenswear brand in Europe. Besides operating a successful retail business, we sell our products in partnership with 5,000 wholesale customers as well as a substantial amount of CBO customers.
Your overall responsibility is to be in charge of the management, operation and business development of the CBO business according to our strategy plan. You will head both the Product & Sales team as well as the Digital Business team. As we are still building the department, one of your first focus areas will be to define and set up a new organisational structure including reporting lines, new business processes and business planning procedures, as well as you will be recruiting employees as your area grows.
Nordic Retail Group recruiting on behalf of ABInBev
ABinbev has begun to expand their Nordic team and is therefore looking for a Field Sales Manager. You will work with the market's strongest beer brand and help to ensure continued growth at ABinbev. The task itself will be located in Copenhagen.
In this role you will refer directly to the Country Manager.
Join the team growing our brands in the newly created operations in the Nordics. You will lead our off-trade field sales team in Denmark, building the business from the ground up. Managing the field sales force, will be key to ensuring that we meet our ambitious growth targets.
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of client
This position is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic commercial manager to join an entrepreneurial seed development company that is positioned for exciting growth
As commercial lead, you will join the management team of a young trait development company in the seed business, owned and supported by a multinational company. You will identify commercial opportunities, drive the marketing strategy towards customers, and negotiate commercial contracts and agreements. In the role, you are responsible for developing and executing the sales strategies to deliver measurable business value, and for the development of key commercial relationships. By evaluating potential collaboration, you will also establish external partnerships with academic or industry organizations.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Phillips-Medisize in Struer
Phillips-Medisize A/S continues to grow and is right now looking for an experienced Design Team Lead for Global Innovation Development EU at a newly established site in the Copenhagen Area, Denmark.
If you are interested in being part of a project organization and passionate about creating unique products for people who need medical treatment, you may be the right candidate.
To manage the technical part of complex development projects your responsibilities as a Design Team Lead are:
- System specification, architecture, functions and interfaces.
- Significant contribution to writing Product Requirement Specification and breakdown of Product Requirement Specification into specific system and functional specifications.
- Ensure compliance between product requirements and product performance.