153 job matcher din søgning
As our new Product Portfolio Manager, you will be part of the Portfolio Management office in our T&S function. You will be driving the management of BWSC’s product portfolio, ensuring that development activities are managed according to best practices, are prioritised correctly and support the competitiveness of BWSC’s solutions.
Your tasks will include:
- Maintaining transparent product portfolio overview and performing strategic portfolio management of product development projects.
- Conducting reviews and governance processes for product development projects at key decision gates.
- Monitoring performance of product development projects and tracking their impact on competitiveness of BWSC solutions.
As our new Product Portfolio Analyst you will be part of the Portfolio Management office in our T&S function. You will analyse BWSC’s product portfolio to monitor resource spending and benefit realisation. The role will report to the General Manager of Portfolio Management in T&S and acquire data from project managers and the T&S management team.
Your tasks will include:
- Acquiring data for portfolio analysis and ensuring consistent data quality.
- Analysing the product portfolio and reporting results to management, including analysing business scenarios.
- Preparing clear, concise and precise presentations of portfolio related challenges, highlighting relevant storylines with supporting graphics.
Nordic Transport Group A/S, Hvidovre
Have you been searching for a place where you can hone your skills, further your professional development and at the same time make a real difference in your daily work? At Group Finance in Nordic Transport Group (NTG), you will have the opportunity to do just that. We are a relatively young organization, where record-setting is our “standard operating procedure” and our next goal is an IPO in late Autumn 2019. So, join our team in a newly created position, and take part in our journey.
- Handle your own portfolio of subsidiaries, where you are an integrated member of the subsidiaries’ finance team
- Collect insights on what’s going on in your portfolio, and make sure important matters are addressed
- Assist with period-end reporting and take point on solving issues
- Controlling of financial reporting from your subsidiaries on a monthly basis
Danske Bank, København eller Brabrand
Do you want to be part of the team that ensures our customers receive industry-leading quality and availability of their services? If you are an experienced mainframe (or related) delivery manager, we offer a great opportunity to drive the quality agenda across our mainframe development areas.
As Head of Production Control, you will have both HR responsibility and delivery responsibility for the Production Control team and ensure coordination, communication and continuous improvement within the team and stakeholders.
- Secure optimal planning, prioritization and coordination within the team to deliver on objectives
- Project management/participation in business as well as operations projects
- Counsel Development areas in batch related items
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME PART OF AN EXCITING BUSINESS SEGMENT AND A GLOBAL SETTING PLAYING A PIVOTAL ROLE IN ONE OF THE LARGEST BUSINESS TRANSFORMATIONS IN THE HISTORY OF DANISH BUSINESS?
As our new Investor Relations Analyst, you will become part of a high-performance team managing the financial communication and relationship between Pandora and the financial analysts and investors. You will have interactions with senior managers all the way up to Executive Management and the Board of Directors. Looking further into the future, there will be a clear internal career path and possibilities to grow and advance to a number of other positions in the company – both locally in Denmark as well as abroad. On a daily basis, you will run projects and perform tasks related to:
- Financial modelling
- Shareholder Identification analysis
- Support preparation of quarterly investor reports
Munck Civil Engineering A/S, Odense
The Tramway is coming to Odense – would you like to come onboard and be part of the international team that is building Odense Tramway?
Munck Civil Engineering seeks to attract an administrative capacity who will be the anchor in relation to Danish legislation in the Finance department.
You primary responsibility is to ensure that the project comply with Danish rules related to accounting and labour law. Furthermore your daily tasks will be:
- review expenses, VAT Report, payroll records etc.
- review and test of terms for foreign works to ensure compliance with Danish rules and agreements with unions, both for our own employees but also for employees by subcontractors.
- handle interface towards external stakeholders such as suppliers, the client, authorities and unions.
As part of the JYSK-Group Dänisches Bettenlager is running 1290 stores in seven countries. We are currently looking for a driven and hands-on Business Controller for our German head office situated close to Flensborg/Germany. You will be sparring partner to different Country Management teams, operational units as well as the Business Controlling Team at the head office in Brabrand. Be part of an successful, growing international organization that values performance and gives you the opportunity to grow with the company.
As Business Controller you will...
- Support the management teams with solid information on business development and strategic issues for seven European countries.
- Play an important role in the accurate analysis and reporting of trends and risks that will enable fact-based decisions and new business strategies. If you are collaborative, resourceful and entrepreneurial this might be the right opportunity for you.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to join a true professional environment at Danske Bank and contribute to the continued development of Danske Bank's market and counterparty risk management practice?
With us, you will get a unique opportunity to use and further develop your skills.
In this role, you will get a broad area of responsibility and you are challenged with many different types of analysis. Futhermore, you will be able to enhance second line views on e.g.
- xVA related risks that are not in the current limit control framework. Both quantified and unquantified risks are in scope.
- Stress testing and what-if analysis on the portfolios.
- Identification of events that can impact the bank across risk disciplines
Ganni A/S, Copenhagen
Do you see yourself as a part of a dynamic company with an international working culture and devoted colleagues?
Would you like to be a part of a sincere sustainability agenda where we believe taking small steps in a bigger picture makes a difference?
Are you structured, service minded, and with an eye for details?
Do you have 5+ years’ experience in finance and accounting - and love challenges?
Then you might be the one we are looking for as GANNI’s new Finance and Accounting Manager. The role of the manager is diverse – from achieving deadlines across internal monthly closings – to external reporting, our new Finance and Accounting Manager will drive optimization & efficiency throughout our accounting processes.
For our Service Engineering Maintenance Strategy department, we are looking for an experienced SAP Asset Configuration IT Architect to join the Asset Configuration and Spare Part Team.
You will be responsible for creating an IT Architecture and future configuration set up for our turbine structure of legacy turbines in SAP and help develop and implement improvements into the current SAP system and help transform and migrate current data structure to our new SAP systems; SAPs4Hana and SAP AIN.
You will create an IT architecture for future systems for the Asset Configuration team and determine the future configuration set up for our turbine structure. You will align the current SAP structure with the RDS-PP T32 structure that is our new structure set up. We would like you to optimize our SAP processes and support implementation of our overall strategy.
Do you want to assess the investment opportunities that will help us grow our portfolio?
Join us and become Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analyst in our Investment Analysis team where you’ll play an active role during a project’s maturation and the subsequent final investment decision.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo or Helsinki
We are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer who will be a significant contributor to executing the work of the Conduct Risk Department in respect of various activities across the Group.
Your job is to help the development of a conduct risk framework appropriate to Danske Bank. You will drive and implement conduct framework and culture across Danske Group and you will take the lead in providing advice and challenge across the Group to enable embedment of the framework.
Your tasks will include
- Help develop a process to monitor and assess Conduct Risks
- Help devise and deliver training on conduct risk
- Liaising closely with the business and business Compliance to engage stakeholders and change mind-sets.
VELUX A/S, Hørsholm
Are you looking for a challenging role within Finance and Performance Management?
Do you enjoy analysing complex data and turning the results into meaningful advice - and would you like to help us shape our global pricing structure, while at the same time building professional relationships across the VELUX Group?
Over the course of the year you will take part in the annual pricing process. Covering this process, you can look forward to a lot of cross-functional projects and task, developing and optimising our price management system. Your focus will also be on pricing analysis; setting the right prices for our product range across different markets.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Would it motive you to be the "anchor point" for the Project Value Chain team? Do you want to be in the center of the business and exposed to all corporate levels in the energy industry's global partner of sustainable energy solutions?
As Value Chain Analyst, you will create value by:
- Assisting and supporting the Project Value Chain team in the daily operational work
- Maintaining project milestones, activity plans and managing the project data library and project data
- Supporting the facilitation of monthly decision forums
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you looking for the next step in your career in a fast-paced, meaningful, and challenging environment?
We are looking for talented Business Process Consultants and Senior Business Process Consultants to join the Transformation team in AML & Regulatory Risk - a focal point for the AML transformation in Banking Denmark and Banking Nordic. We service all market areas in the Nordics focusing on both personal and business customers.
Your role will be to support and deliver transformation and projects within AML & Regulatory Risk and related areas in Banking DK and Banking Nordic, and across all our market areas. The deliverables and projects will vary but generally include topics like operational excellence, end-to-end optimization, operating model and governance structures, performance management and analytical projects.
Tryg Forsikring A/S, Ballerup
Tryg is offering a unique opportunity for the right candidate to become a part of a high-performing team and accelerate their career in Denmark’s largest and most innovative insurance company.
As our new Senior Strategy Advisor your primary tasks will be to lead and support strategically important projects at the group level and in the business areas across Scandinavia.
Examples of projects you will work with include:
- Development of strategy for a business unit or support function
- Development of Corporate Strategy for the Tryg Group
- Facilitate highimpact decision making via analysis on strategically important questions
IMC Business Consulting A/S recruiting on behalf of Struers in BallerupStruers is looking for an experienced finance/accounting professional to join their Group Finance team in Copenhagen. Reporting to the CFO, your role will be to ensure that global finance processes and business applications are continuously optimized and aligned with the overall Finance objectives:
- In order to be successful in this position, you will be able to provide monthly financial reports in an accurate, reliable and timely manner;
- to successfully pass all internal and external audits; no or little observations;
- to minimize overdue balances and credit losses in customer accounts;
The new Business Process Manager will be an Application Owner and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for core Finance business applications: ERP (Infor LN), BI (Microsoft), Travel & Expense/Invoice Management (Concur), and Payments (PayEx).
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you looking for the opportunity to innovate the future of sustainable energy? Would it motivate you to have great impact on Vestas’ future products and business opportunities? If so, then you may be the candidate that we are looking for as Business Innovation Specialist in Vestas’ Innovation & Concepts department as part of the Innovation Management team.
You will report to the Senior Director for Innovation Management and will be part of the Innovation Management and Market team in Innovation & Concepts. You will be the business lead in a number of innovation projects as part of multiple cross-functional project teams.
We offer you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development within the energy industry's global partner of sustainable energy solutions.
Red Barnet, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about working for children's rights in fragile states and humanitarian settings? Do you believe that all humanitarian agencies have a responsibility to protect and promote the mental health and psychosocial wellbeing for children, youth and their families affected by conflicts and disasters? Do you have experience in working in the NGO sector on team coordination and administrative support? Then you are looking for work in the right place.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Project support including communication with key partners, tracking and submitting deliverables to donors, drafting advocacy and position pieces, creating social media content and organizing all project related material.
- Tracking spending on awarded grants and draft new grant applications for project extensions.
- Plan and organize various key stakeholders’ meetings, taking care of various logistical tasks before and during meetings.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
You will report directly to the Chief Transformation Officer and be part of two leadership teams – the leadership team in Corporate Strategy & Transformation and the International leadership team.
You will be in charge of translating high-level strategies and ideas into tangible action plans for Arla’s international business that can drive long-term value for the business. Moreover, you will;
- Act as BD & Strategy responsible for International – with clear focus on delivering defined strategic mandates across regions and contributing to broader corporate strategy agendas where/when relevant
- Build and lead high performing teams through strong leadership, structure, coaching and training – both for the ones with a direct reporting line and ones with an indirect line (INT BD Community), incl. prioritization, resources allocation etc.