4 job matcher din søgning
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want impact and influence across LEO Pharma’s Global Clinical Operations?
As Head of CRA’s you have two main objectives. One is to ensure high quality across the trials conducted by your team in Region Europe. The other is to add our special ingredient “the LEO touch” in order to establish and maintain long-lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our partners/trial sites and our CRAs.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Head a team of approx. 15-18 CRA’s across one or more countries in region Europe
- Be part of the leadership team in Trial Execution and contribute to setting the overall direction for the organization
Do you want to contribute to patient safety of all Lundbeck’s pharmaceutical products? Do you have a nursing background and the medical knowledge to handle adverse event reports? Do you want to make a career in the pharmaceutical industry? Then you might be our new colleague.
We are looking for a Safety Data Associate to join the PV Safety Operations Department in Pharmacovigilance (PV). The position is based at Lundbeck headquarters in Valby, Denmark, and is a full-time permanent position.
You will be responsible for data entry of adverse event case reports in English into the Lundbeck international safety database.
Falck Danmark A/S, København
An Industrial PhD is an industrially focused research project which is conducted jointly by a private sector company, an Industrial PhD student and a university. The Industrial PhD student is employed by a company in Denmark and at the same time enrolled at a university.
The population is aging, and the number of chronic disease patients is increasing. That exerts pressure on hospitals and healthcare systems to create holistic solutions benefitting both patients and society at large. Treating patients at ‘point-of-first-contact’ and reducing the need for hospital visits is, therefore, becoming more and more relevant.
Your key tasks as a PhD student at Falck Ambulance DK are:
- To prepare and complete the research protocol
- To apply the Danish Innovation Foundation
- To manage and carry through the research project
Are you motivated by new business opportunities and bringing world class solutions to market? Do you have a commercial background with a strong business mindset combined with a technical flair?
We consider this a unique role, where you’ll have to juggle multiple stakeholders, in a global context and a role where it is expected, that you’re capable of putting a point across forcefully and founded on solid facts, but still manage to be an approachable, friendly and strong team player.
The responsibilities include the following:
- Head of the newly formed team of 11 people called Product Marketing Support
- Be an inspiring people manager with 7 direct reports including a group manager, Product Specialists and Product Marketing coordinators
- Build team competences and develop and motivate individual staff members
- Be accountable for the team role as a link between R&D and global marketing