140 job matcher din søgning
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
The BI landscape is changing in Grundfos. This is a great opportunity, if you want to be part of our BI journey, developing solutions in SAP that infuse significant value to our business, particularly within the Purchasing area.
Your role will be to develop backend solutions in SAP Business Warehouse (BW) and depending on your experience and interest in learning new areas, you develop frontend solutions in Business Objects as well. In doing so, you will be cooperating closely with Purchase to understand, analyse and meet their needs and requests.
Some of the solutions you will be developing on your own, but your developer colleague is not far away to assist with feedback or advice. You will both be developing and doing maintenance on existing solutions. Naturally, you ensure that both new and existing solutions live up to our standards and add value to end-users.
NEWTEC A/S, Odense
Newtec is looking for bright and passionate software developers, who will make a noticeable difference in our software department. You will be part of one of our many innovative teams of highly skilled software developers, who deals with development, programming and design of software.
The position will provide you with a great variation of tasks and so it is important that you are a team player who enjoys such a work environment. On a personal level, you enjoy working in an informal environment where you take responsibility for your own tasks. You must be persistent, committed and open to new ideas. You are enthusiastic and know how to get things done, and you are not afraid of sharing knowledge and insight to support the continuous improvement and development of the business and its products. You take pride in delivering quality software and finishing your work on time.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Senior or Principal Scientist within the department of Bioanalysis?
The department of Bioanalysis is involved in non-clinical and clinical bioanalysis of drug candidates and the department is globally responsible for bioanalytical support within Ferring R&D. We are approximately 20 employees and our labs are located in Ørestaden, Copenhagen.
The essential tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Drive bioanalytical method development and method validation work, with focus on highly sensitive LC-MS/MS-based analyses of mainly peptides
- Drive innovation within LC-MS/MS methodology
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Do you want to be a part of a cross functional development team and contribute with your data science knowledge to build our data analytics service platform?
As a Data Scientist, your mission is to contribute, innovate and develop our analytics service platform. Kamstrup has a long tradition for developing highly intelligent energy and water meters. The main objectives in your job will be to enable utilities to optimize the production and distribution of energy and water, by combining meter and sensor data from the grid into meaningful insights that.
We develop our analytics platform together with our most innovative customers and partners around the world. A team of software developers are working closely together with our data science team to transform the results form experimentation into working and saleable solutions.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Can you help to provide a helicopter perspective on our clinical trials?
As Specialist in our Biometrics team your overall objective is to support best in class clinical trial results to the benefit of patients all over the world. You will be responsible for setup of our centralised monitoring applications across trials by acting as the link between the central monitoring team and developers.
You will especially be focusing on standardisation and harmonisation as driver of development of the associated processes, standards and tools. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Support the trial teams in the centralised monitoring process
- Ensure setup and optimisation of the centralised monitoring application
- Ensure that generic and trial specific displays are developed to identify data trends
Are you a “data geek” and do you want to be part of the digitalization journey at a company working towards a sustainable tomorrow?
The Data & Analytics department is an integral part of FLSmidth Group Digital. Your team will be committed to democratize the data and creating value from data by the application of domain expertise, tools and technology for contemporary analytics.
You will be:
- ensuring data collection procedures for building analytic systems
- designing and building scalable and data intensive solutions
- operationalizing algorithms developed by data scientists
Are you ready to set new standards for our production and assume managerial responsibility for 70 skilled employees?
To be successful in this role you have established yourself as a strong leader with professional pride. You approach situations with an open mind-set as well as determination and clear priorities. You have good communication skills and excel at creating long-term relations both internally and externally.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Challenge status quo in order to optimise our overall performance in the production
- Raise the bar for safety, high quality, optimum performance and efficiency
- Ensure capacity utilization and continuous development through Lean ways of working
We are looking for a Manager Quality Assurance (f/m/d) that provides assistance and leadership aimed at helping Vertanical Denmark Aps achieve its objectives.
- You will be responsible for the entire change management and the follow-up of corrective and preventive measures
- In addition to creating and testing SOPs, you will be responsible for ensuring supplier quality control
- You are responsible for the continuous monitoring of the GMP regulations and their application according to the SOPs
We offer you a varied, challenging job with exciting tasks and a broad spectrum of creative possibilities! We offer an innovative environment for professional development with short decision-making paths and the freedom to break new ground!
We are looking for a Cultivation Manager (f/m/d) that provides assistance and leadership aimed at helping Vertanical Denmark Aps achieve its organizational objectives. The Cultivation Manager will have a leading function in the daily operations of the greenhouse, will ensure the high-quality standards in the greenhouse, check the health of plants and lead employees.
- As an interface to production, you develop an efficient production planning model while adhering to strict quality standards and considering continuous improvement processes
- You keep track of the cultivation, harvesting, drying, curing and packaging of medical cannabis using scientific methods
- You coordinate the biological control department to monitor pests and disease levels
We offer an innovative environment for professional development with short decision-making paths and the freedom to break new ground!
Agilent Technologies Denmark, Glostrup
We are looking for a QA IT Specialist to join our QMS Compliance Team in Agilent with skills and interest in Quality Assurance of In Vitro Diagnostic products and IT.
This position is responsible for managing compliance issues and act on QA/RA initiatives to ensure overall compliance in DAKO's QMS related processes.
This position has the responsibility for:
- Supporting the business in IT system and automated processes in quality related issues.
- Taking active part in business projects where IT systems or automated processes are affected.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving IT system/software validations and changes.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Would you like to support the execution of ambitious business strategies with process performance measurements?
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team located in Copenhagen. You will be part of the department of Process Insights, within the business intelligence area. In this position, you will create reports for the management and provide facts about how our business processes are performing in an E2E as well an operational perspective.
In the role, you will:
- work with data preparation and analysis in collaboration with colleagues in Denmark and Lithuania in order to find the correct measurements
- be creating a good storyline and visualizing in reports for the information to be self-explaining and easy to understand for the busy reader
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will join a department with team members in Denmark as well as in Lithuania. The department supports the organization with relevant infrastructure and capability building within delivery, performance and process management as well as delivering customer-centric insights, in high quality and with short lead-time.
Some of your most important tasks:
- Hunt and extract data from core systems (SQL and non-SQL databases, central applications and other data repositories)
- Organize data models in databases and develop ETL data flows
- Create automated monitoring and reporting solutions to ensure excellent data quality
- Work with the team deliver on lead data and analytics
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
Radiometer has a long tradition of building in house expertize and core knowledge about our complex and important medical devices.
That is why we are looking for someone like you – a specialist, who knows what it takes to design and develop electronic systems and is motivated to work in an interdisciplinary team.
You may be modelling the system in Matlab and analyze complex data to find root causes or to ensure the optimal performance of e.g. our sensor calibration function. Furthermore, you can expect to be involved in development projects that ensures the future of our TC product development. Depending on your potential and the future of our technology development, you can look forward to work with the following:
- Systems modeling with Matlab, PSpice and COMSOL
- Work with embedded electronic systems. Analogue, digital and FPGA (Altera)
- Use LabView for test systems
Orphazyme A/S, Copenhagen
Are you our new Bioanalytical Scientist? This is your opportunity to join a dedicated team of professionals and become an important part of a progressive and innovative biopharmaceutical company.
We seek a dedicated Bioanalytical Scientist to support our clinical development activities.
Your key responsibilities will be assay development and method validation for quantitative determination of small molecule drugs, biomarkers and sample analysis from non-clinical and clinical studies in close cooperation with CRO’s and in accordance with current regulatory guidelines.
At Orphazyme you will be part of a stimulating and informal working environment. Here you will collaborate with various departments and project teams. You will work with a varied array of tasks and challenges.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to make your mark as part of a very well functioning specialist team?
If your field of expertise is clinical operational processes and you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference clearly above the average, this job is your perfect match. In this newly established position you will play a pivotal role in our efforts to take Ferring to the next level within smart and intuitive use of processes and systems to ensure global clinical compliance. Influence and impact are guaranteed just as help and positive knowledge sharing in our very well-functioning team.
Basically, your focus as Process & Systems Specialist is to help your colleagues across the global organisation to “work smarter, not harder”. You will do so by unfolding your skills on two parallel tracks: On one track, you will develop and optimise clinical operational processes handled in clinical operational systems.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you want to take responsibility for safekeeping our data?
Join us and become our new Copy Data Management Specialist in Compute where you, together with colleagues, will be responsible for the support, maintenance and development of our CDM Platform based on Cohesity.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Reviso International ApS, Copenhagen
Reviso has an open position for an ambitious and talented senior full stack engineer who will join our platform and infrastructure teams to build the accounting platform of tomorrow and serve our application teams with infrastructure.
- Rebuild and extract core business domains into services
- Design, configure, maintain and expand infrastructure
- Design, develop and maintain internal tooling
Technologies and platforms we use (among others):
- ASP.Net, .Net Core and Node.js
- React and Flow
- MSSQL and MongoDB
Head of Medicinal Chemistry
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
Zealand Pharma A/S (Zealand) is seeking an exceptional scientist and leader to head our Peptide Medicinal Chemistry department. Reporting to the Chief Science Officer, the successful candidate will develop scientific strategies, lead and mentor a team, and build partnerships cross-functionally to advance Zealand’s programs. You will be part of an exceptional research team and help advance discovery and development of groundbreaking therapies for serious unmet medical needs.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Lead Chemistry Research operations to ensure high quality NME productivity.
- Maintain scientific as well as competitor awareness in the fields of chemistry, peptide technology and peptide drugs. As a core member of the R&D leadership team, drive overall chemistry strategy for Research activities in line with objectives.
Danfoss A/S, Vejle
Danfoss Heating is looking for two Cloud & IoT Software Developers, who will join a great team of highly skilled specialists on a journey towards even more intelligent and smart connected solutions. Your mission will be to secure sustainable software development for new Cloud solutions.
We offer you a unique job opportunity where you will be able to put all your technical competencies into play and get the chance to leave your mark on development projects. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment with highly-skilled IT professionals at your side, your coming responsibilities will be:
- Develop software for advanced heating solutions.
- Contributing to future architectural design.
- Participating in software testing and continuous integration with strong focus on ensuring high quality.
Head of In vivo Pharmacology
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
Zealand Pharma A/S (Zealand) is seeking an exceptional leader with fundamental skills in drug R&D to head our In vivo Pharmacology department. Reporting to the Chief Science Officer, the successful candidate will develop scientific strategies, lead and mentor a team of PhDs and technicians, and build partnerships cross-functionally to advance Zealand’s programs. You will be part of an exceptional research team and help advance discovery and development of groundbreaking therapies for serious unmet medical needs.
The In vivo Pharmacology department has direct responsibility for all in vivo work at Zealand Pharma including establishing and running animal models of disease, PK studies and translational science activities. The in vivo studies are performed in-house, at CROs or in collaboration with international academic groups.