250 job matcher din søgning
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Senior or Principal Scientist within the department of Bioanalysis?
The department of Bioanalysis is involved in non-clinical and clinical bioanalysis of drug candidates and the department is globally responsible for bioanalytical support within Ferring R&D. We are approximately 20 employees and our labs are located in Ørestaden, Copenhagen.
The essential tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Drive bioanalytical method development and method validation work, with focus on highly sensitive LC-MS/MS-based analyses of mainly peptides
- Drive innovation within LC-MS/MS methodology
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
In this position, the student assistant will work broadly on communication priorities, supporting on wide-ranging priorities including internal and external communications, social media, research, messaging, and other tasks.
The person filling this position will contribute to researching and creating communications assets such as social media posts (text, graphics, images); internal stories; news releases; and other communication products – potentially also including briefing materials, Q&A documents, key messaging documents as well as video content, depending on individual interests and capabilities.
The new hire will support the Communications team in multiple other ways geared toward creating and maintaining efficient, productive work processes and outputs.
Are you ready to set new standards for our production and assume managerial responsibility for 70 skilled employees?
To be successful in this role you have established yourself as a strong leader with professional pride. You approach situations with an open mind-set as well as determination and clear priorities. You have good communication skills and excel at creating long-term relations both internally and externally.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Challenge status quo in order to optimise our overall performance in the production
- Raise the bar for safety, high quality, optimum performance and efficiency
- Ensure capacity utilization and continuous development through Lean ways of working
DFDS A/S, Copenhagen
Our business is always developing, and we’re looking for a student to join our Legal department. This will be our first student to join the department, which means that you will be able to co-determine the scope of the position.
We expect you to be a student of law – for example a stud.jur and hopefully you still have some years left of your education, so you have time to become an integral part of our department and develop yourself within your tasks, which will initially include:
- Updating the clients in our insider register based on ongoing status reviews with our Executive Vice Presidents.
- Maintaining our corporate database to ensure we always have the necessary overview of the structure of the group including directors appointed.
- Keeping our contract database updated in cooperation with the lawyers on the team.
Academic Work recruiting on behalf of client
Want to join one of Denmark’s most experienced suppliers of digital solutions? We are looking for a passionate part-time Frontend Developer, who is ready to take upon a exciting journey with Kruso.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be helping your team to deliver excellent solutions to their clients by visiting them, identifying their needs, finding solutions by for example helping to estimate timelines of various tasks. One of your primary tasks will be to program and implement these solutions.
Examples on job tasks:
- Developing and adapting an existing design into new modules and therefore it is also essential that you have a good sense of design
- Client contact: phone, mailing, solo visits clients, following up on their requests
- Implementing frontend codes
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
The Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre is looking for a finance student assistant to assist with project reporting and financial management reporting
Your primary tasks will include supporting the Project Coordinator, Finance in DHRTC with diverse finance assignments and tasks.
- Assistance with collection of relevant financial information from internal as well as external collaborating partners
- Updating the financial BI system in DHRTC and contribute to further development of the system
- Various financial analysis
We are looking for a Manager Quality Assurance (f/m/d) that provides assistance and leadership aimed at helping Vertanical Denmark Aps achieve its objectives.
- You will be responsible for the entire change management and the follow-up of corrective and preventive measures
- In addition to creating and testing SOPs, you will be responsible for ensuring supplier quality control
- You are responsible for the continuous monitoring of the GMP regulations and their application according to the SOPs
We offer you a varied, challenging job with exciting tasks and a broad spectrum of creative possibilities! We offer an innovative environment for professional development with short decision-making paths and the freedom to break new ground!
We are looking for a Cultivation Manager (f/m/d) that provides assistance and leadership aimed at helping Vertanical Denmark Aps achieve its organizational objectives. The Cultivation Manager will have a leading function in the daily operations of the greenhouse, will ensure the high-quality standards in the greenhouse, check the health of plants and lead employees.
- As an interface to production, you develop an efficient production planning model while adhering to strict quality standards and considering continuous improvement processes
- You keep track of the cultivation, harvesting, drying, curing and packaging of medical cannabis using scientific methods
- You coordinate the biological control department to monitor pests and disease levels
We offer an innovative environment for professional development with short decision-making paths and the freedom to break new ground!
Agilent Technologies Denmark, Glostrup
We are looking for a QA IT Specialist to join our QMS Compliance Team in Agilent with skills and interest in Quality Assurance of In Vitro Diagnostic products and IT.
This position is responsible for managing compliance issues and act on QA/RA initiatives to ensure overall compliance in DAKO's QMS related processes.
This position has the responsibility for:
- Supporting the business in IT system and automated processes in quality related issues.
- Taking active part in business projects where IT systems or automated processes are affected.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving IT system/software validations and changes.
Orphazyme A/S, Copenhagen
Are you our new Bioanalytical Scientist? This is your opportunity to join a dedicated team of professionals and become an important part of a progressive and innovative biopharmaceutical company.
We seek a dedicated Bioanalytical Scientist to support our clinical development activities.
Your key responsibilities will be assay development and method validation for quantitative determination of small molecule drugs, biomarkers and sample analysis from non-clinical and clinical studies in close cooperation with CRO’s and in accordance with current regulatory guidelines.
At Orphazyme you will be part of a stimulating and informal working environment. Here you will collaborate with various departments and project teams. You will work with a varied array of tasks and challenges.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to make your mark as part of a very well functioning specialist team?
If your field of expertise is clinical operational processes and you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference clearly above the average, this job is your perfect match. In this newly established position you will play a pivotal role in our efforts to take Ferring to the next level within smart and intuitive use of processes and systems to ensure global clinical compliance. Influence and impact are guaranteed just as help and positive knowledge sharing in our very well-functioning team.
Basically, your focus as Process & Systems Specialist is to help your colleagues across the global organisation to “work smarter, not harder”. You will do so by unfolding your skills on two parallel tracks: On one track, you will develop and optimise clinical operational processes handled in clinical operational systems.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
You will become part of a dynamic HR department, and you will be a dedicated resource for our Talent Acquisition Manager. You will be involved in many different tasks within recruiting, employer branding, talent sourcing etc. You will have independent areas of responsibility with plenty of opportunity for putting your communicative competencies to the test and leaving your mark on internal and external communication. We offer a job for 10-15 hours weekly, minimum two days a week. The precise working hours will be agreed.
Your tasks will be to:
- Initiate and drive employer branding campaigns on the social media – particularly LinkedIn
- Coordinate, drive, and further develop our digital ambassador programme
- Coordinate and drive employer branding activities – including job fairs, company visits, study visits etc.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you want to help us facilitate our agile ways of working?
We are looking for a student worker to help us facilitate 3 agile development teams delivering great IT solutions for Demand Planning in the LEGO Group.
- Assist Scrum Masters improving agile ways of working in the development teams
- Assist Scrum Masters facilitating agile ceremonies in the development teams
- Assist Project Manager with budget and purchase order management
Manufacturing & Supply Chain Technologies (MST) deliver end-2-end digital IT products and services to the Corporate Operations area. The organization consists of a number of teams, each with a distinct ownership of portfolio products and services.
©2019 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Can you help us ensure a high code of conduct and compliance amongst our suppliers?
As our new Student Worker you will help us maintaining our high level of ethical governance towards our licensing partners and feel secure in communicating with partners and colleagues worldwide.
Updating Ethical Compliance Management system
- Create/delete partner contacts
- Create/de-activate suppliers
- Supply chain mapping
Handling document management
- Verify documents are filled out correctly
- Ensure countersignature and return to partner
- Upload to Ethical Compliance Management system
©2019 The LEGO Group
Head of Medicinal Chemistry
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
Zealand Pharma A/S (Zealand) is seeking an exceptional scientist and leader to head our Peptide Medicinal Chemistry department. Reporting to the Chief Science Officer, the successful candidate will develop scientific strategies, lead and mentor a team, and build partnerships cross-functionally to advance Zealand’s programs. You will be part of an exceptional research team and help advance discovery and development of groundbreaking therapies for serious unmet medical needs.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Lead Chemistry Research operations to ensure high quality NME productivity.
- Maintain scientific as well as competitor awareness in the fields of chemistry, peptide technology and peptide drugs. As a core member of the R&D leadership team, drive overall chemistry strategy for Research activities in line with objectives.
Head of In vivo Pharmacology
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
Zealand Pharma A/S (Zealand) is seeking an exceptional leader with fundamental skills in drug R&D to head our In vivo Pharmacology department. Reporting to the Chief Science Officer, the successful candidate will develop scientific strategies, lead and mentor a team of PhDs and technicians, and build partnerships cross-functionally to advance Zealand’s programs. You will be part of an exceptional research team and help advance discovery and development of groundbreaking therapies for serious unmet medical needs.
The In vivo Pharmacology department has direct responsibility for all in vivo work at Zealand Pharma including establishing and running animal models of disease, PK studies and translational science activities. The in vivo studies are performed in-house, at CROs or in collaboration with international academic groups.
Total E&P Danmark A/S, Esbjerg
Are you a current student seeking to combine your studies and theoretical knowledge with practical experience from an international, high performing energy organization? And are you interested in kick-starting your career within HR Recruitment? If yes, then this student assistant position at Total in Esbjerg might be your match!
Overall, with the varying day-to-day tasks and approximately 15-20 hours per week, you are responsible for managing and shaping your daily tasks.
Your weekly tasks will involve:
- Supporting the recruitment process
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks related to all administration activities; booking, expenses, document overviews etc.
- Working with various internal and external stakeholders
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
We are looking for Engineering or Manufacturing talents for one of three future career tracks all of which are key to ensure our global success: Deep production specialist (individual contributor), project manager or Line people leadership. During the program, we will work with you to identify which of our three career paths is the right one for you to follow further onwards.
What we offer:
- A unique work experience in a global company where your opinion matters
- A culture that is characterized by entrepreneurial spirit, ambition and great trust in each other, so you will have every opportunity to unfold your skills and create results that truly create value.
- A work environment with strong team spirit where cooperation and respect are the top priorities.
You have graduated within the past 18 months from a technical university.
GEA Process Engineering A/S, Skanderborg
Are you passionate about the Dairy business in Denmark and do you have a large network within the Dairy industry?
As Dairy Sales Manager in GEA Denmark you will be responsible for Dairy sales activities and achievements.You will cover all Solutions and Seperation/Butter churn sales activities for the Dairy segment.
- You develop all the activities and initiatives that are necessary to achieve these goals, supported by the departments which will assist with Technical scoping, Engineering and R&D
- You provide technical expertise and support to advise existing and new customers in Denmark and mobilize relevant GEA experts to support. This allows you to be updated on the customer’s project pipeline, enabling us to bid on relevant projects
- You collect wishes from customer’s for product and/or product improvements
- You will work in close colleboration with the Technical Department & Legal department.
Particle3D ApS, Odense
The successful candidate will play a vital role in bringing our products to market and ensuring that they provide the quality, reliability, and accuracy needed by our patients and customers – and you thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
Particle3D is a Danish MedTech start-up established in 2017. The company uses a novel class of patent pending technology to 3D print patient fitted bone implants.
- Lead the development and implementation of a quality system for a Class II (US) medical device
- Create management metrics to evaluate and monitor effectiveness of quality system
- Partner with engineering to ensure development plans meet necessary design controls