264 job matcher din søgning
TDC Group, Tranbjerg
Are you passionate about sourcing, project management and technology? And do you want to join a high performing procurement team and be part of shaping the future of tele communications and IT infrastructure in Denmark? If so, maybe you are our new colleague in TDC NetCo Procurement.
We see the following important tasks and responsibilities in this role:
- Plan and execute sourcing projects across TDC NetCo and TDC Group including execution of tenders and supplier negotiations for various technical sourcing projects with external spend
- Pro-actively work to identify opportunities for additional value creation and optimization
- Assist in monitoring on implemented contracts and suppliers
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
LM Wind Power seeks an experienced, talented and committed engineer to work within the area of full-scale blade testing. As our test engineer, you will handle test design, planning and execution of test projects together with a dedicated team.
You will be involved in the development and verification of test methods, equipment and documentation – ensuring that we are on the technical forefront of testing wind turbine blades.
As Senior Engineer in Blade Test, you are the link between new product introduction projects and our accredited full-scale blade test laboratory. You will work in cross-functional project teams working closely together with colleagues from across the globe and cooperating closely with external testing service providers worldwide.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Are you all about designing processes and setting the right level of documentation needed to make international wind farms comply with a world-class cyber security standard?
Join us and become a Cyber Security Process consultant in our SCADA Communication department where you and your colleagues in the team will offer specialist support throughout the various phases of a project from beginning to end – even after handover to Operations.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
For our Project Management Office team in the Offshore Sales & Project Engineering organization, we are looking for a Specialist for portfolio management. The PMO Team is responsible for supporting the S&PR EN organization and management by providing portfolio overview, process improvements and deliver accurate information on projects and supporting technical and business decisions through capturing, analyzing and interpreting data from our portfolio management tools and systems.
Your main assignments will be the following:
- Daily maintenance of resource management processes and tools including managing constraints and strategic priorities
- Ensure alignment with different stakeholders with providing transparency on portfolio health
- Increase data quality through internal alignments with the above business functions and tool development
JSB Group A/S, Ringkøbing
The tasks are based on various projects within automation, you will be involved in projects from automation of standard alone machines to full production lines.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Scoping, project management and implementation of automation projects
- Introducing new innovative solutions to our production setup to increase efficiency/quality/safety as well as expand our product offering
- Securing full documentation of assigned projects
- All projects must meet timeline, budget and HSQE requirements
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
THE PANDORA CLUB IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF OUR DIGITAL STRATEGY, WHICH CURRENTLY HAS MORE THAN 13.000.000 MEMBERS. AS EMEA’S CRM PROJECT MANAGER, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPPORTING OUR MARKETS IN OPTIMIZING THEIR CRM ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING EMAIL CAMPAIGNS, LEAD GENERATION, PERSONALIZATION AND LOYALTY. IN ADDITION, YOU WILL BE A STAKEHOLDER IN SHAPING THE FUTURE STRATEGY OF CRM.
We are looking for a CRM Project Manager with interest in data and performance. The candidate will be working closely together with our Global office and our regional lead cluster markets. The main responsibilities will be to support our markets on CRM activities and to enhance our performance, as you will be the go-to person on all CRM related activities and be supported by our Marketing Student Assistant.
MAN Energy Solutions, Holeby
In the Retrofit & Upgrade and Service Agreement department we support our customers and their business by entering into partnerships to help our customers gain the full potential of their MAN products.
The job will consist of:
- Working together with our customers, MAN engineering and other consultants will develop new feasible Retrofit & Upgrade solutions requested by the market
- Supporting customers with installation of our products in their systems
- Responding to customer inquiries as regards tenders and orders in Retrofit & Upgrade
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Would you like to support Carlsberg’s Group Internal Audit (GIA) building a strong function? You will provide input to the annual audit plan and lead group internal audits from planning to final reporting.
We manage risk and ensure compliance with relevant rules and regulations. We drive the business together with our stakeholders and deliver insights based on business analytics to enable joint decisions.
In this role, you will report directly to GIA Director Western Europe & IT and your key responsibilities will be:
- Support Group Internal Audit road map
- Provide input for Audit Plan
- Lead group internal audits from planning to final reporting
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
We’re seeking a Digital Hardware Tech Lead demonstrating technical leadership by taking responsibility for initiating, planning, execution, from requirements definition to release of the product.
You would be involved in every aspect of design, development, risk management, change control, status reporting.
In this role, you will be responsible for having the technical oversite of Digital Hardware development activities, and give guidance to a hardware engineering team responsible for developing electrical circuits, products, and systems. Other essential functions include:
- You are a dedicated team player with focus on knowledge sharing.
- You are focused, energetic and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Analyse, decompose and identify work breakdown for complex technical interface requirements.
Incipia recruiting on behalf of Kvik A/S in Vildbjerg
Kvik is planning to grow turnover 24% over the coming 3 years (actual 52% growth in turnover from 2014 to 2018) - do you want to take part in this journey, then keep on reading. We are therefore looking for an experienced B2B Manager for Kvik in Vildbjerg, who will own and drive the B2B agenda for Kvik A/S, in close collaboration with the country manager for each market and the Franchisees.
- Developing our B2B channel strategy
- Selling in the B2B strategy to all countries and all Franchisees
- Coordinate and monitor all key processes in Kvik A/S from a B2B perspective
- An exciting B2B challenge that will help our organization achieve ambitious results
- Good development opportunities
- A working day together with skilled colleagues looking forward to welcoming you
Dansk Flygtningehjælp, Copenhagen
Do you want to work with IT and Data Protection in one of the world's leading humanitarian organizations? We are in the process of digitizing and modernizing our IT portfolio and are seeking an IT GDPR Project Manager for a 1-year maternity cover who can manage the further roll-out of the GDPR.
The IT GDPR Project Manager will design a first draft of corporate binding rules and collaborate with colleagues in the international department to map out the need for implementation in the global operations.
- Support and collaborate with GDPR focal points in the various departments and serve as IT’s focal point
- Manage data subject requests for information, access, correction and deletion
- Increase awareness on personal data protection in the IT organization.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Would you like to contribute to the success of one of the leading and growing global providers of automated material handling solutions, and do you enjoy collaborating with customers and suppliers across cultures?
You can look forward to being a key part of our growing business. As our Senior Project Manager you will be in the lead of the entire project – from contract to implementation and final handover. You will organize, manage the project team and communicate with our customers.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for project time plans and risk assessments, securing the right technical solution and overseeing project budgets. Naturally, building strong relationships towards customers and other stakeholders is essential. And by doing so you ensure coordination, follow-up and progress securing successful project deliverables meeting the high BEUMER Group standards for functionality and quality.
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Senior Projects Director to be responsible to the Business Unit General Manager for the management of the business Project Portfolio and the PMO Function.
Key responsibilities will be building a capability in project management that will ensure robust project delivery across the business to time, cost and quality. The role includes direct customer contact for both business development and delivery.
As a Senior Projects Director your main responsibilities will involve:
- Management of the project management function through development of people, process and tools in line with the Cobham internal standards.
- Directs the mandatory business Governance Framework for programme and projects portfolio which includes Monthly Project Reviews and Project Gate Reviews.
- Create and manage the portfolio plan and pipeline to ensure alignment with the BU Strategic Plan
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to play a key role in our WTG foundation projects for our future offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Engineering Manager in the Structural Engineering department where you’ll lead a foundation design team and manage the design process, developing either new innovative solutions for our wind farms, new offshore wind projects or improving our wind farms in operation.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential. Our employees’ work-life balance is important for us.
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Would you like to part of one of the largest and most complex people transformation agenda in Scandinavia? And do you have a strong strategic mindset within HR with high execution power? Perhaps it is you we are looking for.
We are looking for a strong HR generalist who understands the business and who naturally can navigate among stakeholders on all levels. You’ve probably heard it before – but we are not doing HR for the sake of HR – but driving projects and focusing on agendas that contributes to our business growth.
We are looking for a strong HR project lead who has:
- A clear understanding of HR concepts and processes
- High execution skills
- A strong balance between creativity and strong business acumen when developing concepts
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Copenhagen
3! The number of new products that Novartis is planning to launch in the Neuroscience franchise within the next two years, filling the unmet needs of medical experts and improving patient’s lives.
Do you possess cutting edge experience in medical affairs and extraordinary leadership competencies, with the perspective needed to develop medical strategy around novel medicines?
The position includes involvement with regional and global medical affairs and development colleagues, marketing and sales, including conduct of field force training, scientific material development and review, presentations and leadership of advisory boards, medical communications strategy development and implementation, and meetings with major healthcare providers. Leadership and innovative tactics will be an important focus.
Stena Rederi A/S, Hellerup
The candidate will monitor and control the smooth operation of assigned vessels. You will ensure a cost efficient and effective vessel operation and help create a strong safety culture onboard. You will report directly to the Fleet Manager.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Co-ordinate and be onboard for maintenance/inspection activities, including dry-docking. Provide support and guidance for the handling of equipment breakdown and malfunction to ensure on-time and cost effective repair of the vessel.
- Monitor the effective operation of the equipment and machinery of the assigned vessels, identifying and reporting potential discrepancies from operational standards.
We offer an exciting position with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development in an international and modern shipping environment.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to join one of the world’s leading jewellery brands and one of the world’s best employers?
In this role you will take the lead by project managing, implementing and sustaining GDPR/privacy efforts in EMEA markets by planning, coordinating and driving implementation in close collaboration with key stakeholders cross-functionally and in close collaboration with Legal and IT.
You will be the single point of contact for the EMEA region on privacy/GDPR and you will get an opportunity to shape the future of your position.
Your area of responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain GDPR initiatives throughout the EMEA region in close collaboration with key stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of privacy roadmaps and plan how to execute
- Project manage and assist with privacy related projects and tasks
IMC Business Consulting A/S recruiting on behalf of Brüel & Kjær Vibro in Nærum
The Wind Service Group works as one Team in 3 individual locations worldwide in order to enable systems and software to perform remote monitoring of especially Wind Turbines, i.e. CMS (Conditioning Monitoring System). Over the recent years the CMS business has experienced growth across many customer segments and faces challenging and growing demands on the Company’s services and products.
With the objective to support and develop these activities Brüel & Kjær Vibro is seeking a Project Manager to join the team in Nærum, north of Copenhagen.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Involvement of the handover of projects from Sales
- Creation of Project plan across all involved parties
- Coordinating delivery, installation and commissioning of hardware & software
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you motivated by managing strategic projects with high business impact in a global matrix organisation? Can you organise and overview large projects engaging the full value chain? And are you able to manage a broad variety of technically insightful stakeholders at all levels across the organisation? Then you might be our new Senior Project Manager!
Your key responsibilities include:
- Organise, budget, plan and execute large projects, end-to-end
- Set up an effective organisation of your projects including a strong governance
- Interface and communicate with a large range of stakeholders in the entire value chain
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world’s leading wind turbine producer.