110 job matcher din søgning
Job description: To maintain professional and profitable repair and preventive maintenance service business on Stryker’s products while ensuring compliance with the quality system and manufacturer specifications. Deliver technical assistance and documentation to internal and external customers.
- Responding to Service Complaints as defined
- Turn around time for repairs
- Profitability of the field service business
- Individual objectives as defined annual
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Grundfos Holding A/S is looking for a Senior Director to head our team of dedicated thought leaders within Commercial Excellence & Insights.
You will furthermore be part of our Group Marketing and Sales Development management team as well as a part of our Global Segments, Marketing & Communication leadership team reporting directly to the Group Executive Vice President, CMO, Ulrik Gernow.
Our ambitions within Commercial Excellence & Insights are very high and the functions leads several critical activities to realize the ambition.
Among those are:
Responsible for driving Grundfos global sales processes (drive, develop and implement improvements for lifting our people competencies, processes, tools & KPIs)
Do you have experience from the pharmaceutical industry? And would you like to help ensure the quality and compliance of IT systems across Lundbeck’s production and research?
At Lundbeck, the way we use IT can have direct impact on the quality of the medicine that people depend on daily. It is the mission of Corporate QA IT to ensure the quality of those IT systems. You will help determine and mitigate the potential risks involved in implementing new IT systems and ensure that we comply with the requirements for quality and data integrity for both new and existing systems.
Tetra Pak Filtration Solutions, Silkeborg
Are you passionate for sustainability? Do you feel the importance of taking care of the food and beverage resources of the world? Would you like to have a say and impact on the world’s food supply? Do you want to make a difference?
Your primary task will be to provide support to the engineering/project team in a number of working processes.
- General administrative support to the engineering/project team
- Create and follow up on new master data (parts & components etc.)
- Create purchasing requests for components and services in commercial projects
ALK is on an ambitious journey to become the preferred allergy company globally and this is why we are looking for a new colleague to join us.
Are you dedicated to Regulatory Affairs? Are you dedicated to communication of complex scientific matters in a written form? Do you have experience with requirements for biological products and Regulatory Life Cycle Management of medicinal products globally? Do you enjoy cross-functional interactions?
Fields of responsibility
- Provide regulatory guidance in cross-functional teams related to product optimization and strategic expansion
- Establish the right strategies for CMC documentation and submission for Life Cycle Submissions
Arla Foods, Viby J.
As a Senior Project Manager, your top priority will be to deliver world class leadership on our capital expenditure projects (CAPEX projects). These projects are primarily of a technical nature, for example increasing production capacity or building capabilities to manufacture new products.
As a senior project manager in AFI Supply Chain Development you take lead in cross functional projects to maximize value in AFI. By leading strategic projects with responsibility of scope, costs and time.
Specifically, your responsibilities will be:
- Lead of medium/large scale capex projects both internally and for our joint venture partners
- Lead of strategic whey sourcing projects in corporation with European joint venture partners
- Involvement in business case calculations to ensure correct inputs related to CAPEX, OPEX and mass balances
Danfoss Cooling Segment (DCS) is looking for an experienced leader to fill the role as Senior Director for Sales Controlling. The position is a senior business partnering role for the Senior Vice President of Sales, the Sales Management Team as well as the divisions and product lines in DCS. As Senior Director you will be will be part of the Cooling Finance Leadership Team and also of the Sales Leadership Team.
Your role is to act as the operational and strategic business partner towards a diverse stakeholder group and to be the financial radar of the sales organization. It is your responsibility to ensure transparency as well as predictability of the DCS sales controlling activities. You will be an essential part of the decision making process to ensure that we are meeting our short-term targets and mid- and long-term ambitions and are following our strategic direction.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
The Human Health Division of Chr. Hansen produces probiotic bacteria to support and improve health. In the Discovery Team we cover the entire value chain from identifying new microbial candidates to performing in vitro screening assays, animal trials and clinical studies. As a PhD student in the Discovery team, you will characterize gut-derived bacteria in terms in vitro efficacy parameters, metabolite production and test selected strains in in vivo animal models.
Your role and research:
- Establish and validate in vitro assays in eukaryotic cell lines and small intestinal-derived organoids
- Plan experiments, screen a wide range of gut bacteria in various efficacy assays, analyse data, perform statistical testing and communicate results (orally as well as written)
- Run selected bacteria in artificial gut model and analyse microbiota and metabolite composition.
Our innovators move fast and draw strength from their natural curiosity as well as their specialist knowledge.
Are you passionate about food science? Do you want to see your scientific results being applied? Do you want to drive projects and interact with many different stakeholders in our dynamic organisation?
We are looking for an outgoing and independent profile that will contribute to a better understanding of our ingredients’ function in applications. It is important that you are able to quickly decipher the business needs and meet these demands. You will be involved, and often take lead on various cross-organizational projects, training, and tasks where flair for communication and stakeholder management is essential.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Senior or Principal Scientist within the department of Bioanalysis?
The department of Bioanalysis is involved in non-clinical and clinical bioanalysis of drug candidates and the department is globally responsible for bioanalytical support within Ferring R&D. We are approximately 20 employees and our labs are located in Ørestaden, Copenhagen.
The essential tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Drive bioanalytical method development and method validation work, with focus on highly sensitive LC-MS/MS-based analyses of mainly peptides
- Drive innovation within LC-MS/MS methodology
The Department of Translational Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics is looking for an enthusiastic Laboratory Technician with a track record within the field of discovery ADME assays. The department is based at Lundbeck’s headquarters in Copenhagen where you will be working in a dynamic team with 14 scientists and technicians.
Your job and key responsibilities
- Support discovery projects by planning, conduction, reviewing and reporting of a wide range of key ADME assays
- Support discovery projects by performing quantitative analysis of small and large molecules in biological samples (in vivo and in vitro) using LC-MS/MS
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
You will be part of a global team of specialists including Process Engineers, Quality Engineers, Case Leads and other Technical Writers, who takes care of the casting process within the global manufacturing of offshore blades.
About the role
- Creating and maintaining shop floor documentation, P-FMEA’s and RA’s in collaboration with relevant global and local engineering functions.
- Translating documents from English to Danish and vice versa.
- Performing quality review of documents created/updated by colleagues (editing and compliance check).
We are looking for a dedicated laboratory technician to join our Analytical Development department. In Analytical Development, we are 24 highly skilled and passionate colleagues who are focused on analytical development from early research support to implementation in our commercial analytical labs. We work closely with our colleagues in Process Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Development to support the small molecule development projects in Lundbeck.
You will be working in a team of 8 experienced laboratory technicians, and together with the academics in the department your job is to develop and validate analytical methods used for the analysis of new substances and drug products used in clinical trials.
Are you looking for an international, exciting and challenging position in sales and do you enjoy driving sales through, and in collaboration, with sales managers all over the world?
We are looking for sales professional preferably with a strong technical background, who thrives in an international environment. You will meet and work with experienced and dedicated colleagues worldwide. You are an excellent networker with very strong communication skills.
You will be:
- Leading the preparation of commercial & technical proposals which includes communicating client requirements effectively into the organization, enabling us to help our clients to succeed
- Responsible for Product sales in collaboration with the sales managers from the regions for the overall sales process towards the customer until final negotiations and signing of contracts
In your new role, you will work closely with the Commercial management teams in your assigned markets.
Your key driver is to make sure that the global Oticon strategy is successfully implemented and that you always are on top of the current market situation and needs in each country. Your main tasks and responsibilities will be the following:
- Commercial Planning and KPI setting for each of your markets in close collaboration with the country teams and the Demant International Sales group
- Ensuring development of efficient go-to-market plans for new Oticon product introductions
- Supporting portfolio planning and roadmaps development in each market
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Your main objective is to lead and participate in early phase innovation projects that allow us to develop healthy and natural products across and beyond product categories such as ‘Butter & Spreads’, ‘Cheese’, ‘Milk &Yoghurt’, ‘Cooking’ and ‘Milk Based Beverages’.
You will build a broad network across Arla Foods and work collaboratively with relevant functions such as New Product Development, Science, Global Nutrition, our Brands and local markets in order to deliver new business opportunities. It is key that you envision the future and mature new ideas whilst having a strong business mindset.
You will secure commitment from key stakeholders and facilitate business implementation by bringing forward commercial rationale and business case calculations.
In the position as Offshore Sales Director at Siemens Gamesa you will be part of a growing business where we build leading sustainable energy solutions for our future generations. For one of our selected and key customers, you will build up, further develop and maintain a close collaboration.
It is a business-critical role where you develop and maintain business relationships to key influencers in the organisation of the customer as well as Siemens Gamesa. You own the customer and are overall accountable for all sales activities. Furthermore, you ensure that customer requirements are well transformed and handled by the Sales Organization in Siemens Gamesa.
The position requires a sound balance between market strategy, systematic thinking, ability to quickly recognise technical material involved, excellent sales management capabilities and the drive to implement action.
DESMI Ro-Clean, Odense
Are you our new Sales Manager that can assist and participate in driving sales activities through multiple sales channels on a global scale?
As Sales Manager, you will have full responsibility for our growth within our Environmental Clean-Up solutions, as well as global sales directly or through our own world-wide sales network based on DESMI Subsidiaries, and through our agents and Distributors.
Key responsibility areas:
- Driving the sales and business development
- Customer visits including presentation and negotiations
- Sales and marketing activities for increased sales and customer satisfaction.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want an important role in developing treatments of skin diseases?
This is your chance to join one of the world’s leading companies within dermatology and to set your mark on the quality of life for millions of patients around the world. Global Research and Development in LEO Pharma devotes its efforts to develop innovative drugs for the treatment of skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema.
In detail you will be expected to:
- Be an integral part of our project teams from lead optimization to phase 2 clinical trials, where you will bring your analytical knowledge into play in a project specific manner
- Develop and validate analytical methods (mainly HPLC) and conduct stability studies and pre-formulation studies by planning and reporting laboratory experiments together with our skilled technicians in a non-GMP environment.
Arla Foods, Copenhagen
Are you ready to take next step in your Product Management career, and do you want to be a part of developing Arla’s business prospects across +80 markets? We are establishing a new role as Senior Product Manager to lead a team of highly experienced product managers handling product management in International Distributor Sales as well as in other selected regions.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will focus on organizing the product management tasks, identifying synergies across markets, lead and develop the product management function and our product managers, as well as handling day-to-day product management tasks yourself. You will have a broad number of stakeholders internally as well as engage directly with our customers. You will further enhance our practices and ensure best possible product management solutions addressing market needs while adhering to internal policies and procedures.