113 job matcher din søgning
Job description: To maintain professional and profitable repair and preventive maintenance service business on Stryker’s products while ensuring compliance with the quality system and manufacturer specifications. Deliver technical assistance and documentation to internal and external customers.
- Responding to Service Complaints as defined
- Turn around time for repairs
- Profitability of the field service business
- Individual objectives as defined annual
Do you have experience from the pharmaceutical industry? And would you like to help ensure the quality and compliance of IT systems across Lundbeck’s production and research?
At Lundbeck, the way we use IT can have direct impact on the quality of the medicine that people depend on daily. It is the mission of Corporate QA IT to ensure the quality of those IT systems. You will help determine and mitigate the potential risks involved in implementing new IT systems and ensure that we comply with the requirements for quality and data integrity for both new and existing systems.
Tetra Pak Filtration Solutions, Silkeborg
Are you passionate for sustainability? Do you feel the importance of taking care of the food and beverage resources of the world? Would you like to have a say and impact on the world’s food supply? Do you want to make a difference?
Your primary task will be to provide support to the engineering/project team in a number of working processes.
- General administrative support to the engineering/project team
- Create and follow up on new master data (parts & components etc.)
- Create purchasing requests for components and services in commercial projects
Cobiro ApS, Copenhagen
At Cobiro we're using machine learning and AI to build the next generation of online advertising experiences. We're on a mission to make online marketing easy-to-use, accessible and high-performing for everyone, and we're starting with Google Ads.
Cobiro is hiring a Sales Hunter for our agency segment, which is a relatively new business division for Cobiro. In this role you will have the chance to be a part of the sales organisation for this new large customer segment, focusing on either the Spanish speaking market or the German speaking market. You will master the whole sales process over the phone, cold calling, following up, and closing the deal.
You are responsible for contacting online marketing agencies and selling them our solution which helps them and their customers save advertising costs and increase performance.
ALK is on an ambitious journey to become the preferred allergy company globally and this is why we are looking for a new colleague to join us.
Are you dedicated to Regulatory Affairs? Are you dedicated to communication of complex scientific matters in a written form? Do you have experience with requirements for biological products and Regulatory Life Cycle Management of medicinal products globally? Do you enjoy cross-functional interactions?
Fields of responsibility
- Provide regulatory guidance in cross-functional teams related to product optimization and strategic expansion
- Establish the right strategies for CMC documentation and submission for Life Cycle Submissions
Arla Foods, Viby J.
As a Senior Project Manager, your top priority will be to deliver world class leadership on our capital expenditure projects (CAPEX projects). These projects are primarily of a technical nature, for example increasing production capacity or building capabilities to manufacture new products.
As a senior project manager in AFI Supply Chain Development you take lead in cross functional projects to maximize value in AFI. By leading strategic projects with responsibility of scope, costs and time.
Specifically, your responsibilities will be:
- Lead of medium/large scale capex projects both internally and for our joint venture partners
- Lead of strategic whey sourcing projects in corporation with European joint venture partners
- Involvement in business case calculations to ensure correct inputs related to CAPEX, OPEX and mass balances
We are looking for a german speaking Technical Product Support Analyst to be a part of our Global Customer Support Team in our Copenhagen office. This position is responsible for providing advanced helpdesk support to our clients in our third level support department utilizing Atlassian Suite as the primary helpdesk tools.
Along with solving our clients most crucial problems, the position will also offer exciting possibilities and prospects for the future as we are currently entering new markets.
The following represents a list of essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Analyze and resolved often complex client issues/questions and involve the appropriate resource internally until the problem is solved.
- Participate in our Major Incident response team.
- Proactively prevent our clients problems based on early detection monitoring.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
The Human Health Division of Chr. Hansen produces probiotic bacteria to support and improve health. In the Discovery Team we cover the entire value chain from identifying new microbial candidates to performing in vitro screening assays, animal trials and clinical studies. As a PhD student in the Discovery team, you will characterize gut-derived bacteria in terms in vitro efficacy parameters, metabolite production and test selected strains in in vivo animal models.
Your role and research:
- Establish and validate in vitro assays in eukaryotic cell lines and small intestinal-derived organoids
- Plan experiments, screen a wide range of gut bacteria in various efficacy assays, analyse data, perform statistical testing and communicate results (orally as well as written)
- Run selected bacteria in artificial gut model and analyse microbiota and metabolite composition.
Our innovators move fast and draw strength from their natural curiosity as well as their specialist knowledge.
Are you passionate about food science? Do you want to see your scientific results being applied? Do you want to drive projects and interact with many different stakeholders in our dynamic organisation?
We are looking for an outgoing and independent profile that will contribute to a better understanding of our ingredients’ function in applications. It is important that you are able to quickly decipher the business needs and meet these demands. You will be involved, and often take lead on various cross-organizational projects, training, and tasks where flair for communication and stakeholder management is essential.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Senior or Principal Scientist within the department of Bioanalysis?
The department of Bioanalysis is involved in non-clinical and clinical bioanalysis of drug candidates and the department is globally responsible for bioanalytical support within Ferring R&D. We are approximately 20 employees and our labs are located in Ørestaden, Copenhagen.
The essential tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Drive bioanalytical method development and method validation work, with focus on highly sensitive LC-MS/MS-based analyses of mainly peptides
- Drive innovation within LC-MS/MS methodology
Oxfam IBIS, Copenhagen
Oxfam is a global confederation of 19 highly interconnected national affiliates from the global North and the global South working with partners that mobilises the power of people against poverty, injustice and inequality enabling transformational change.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide technical assistance and programmatic support to YPE country teams on matters pertaining to partnership, synergies in DAPP, design of thematic activities under the regional component, and implementation of regional activities with maximum involvement of Oxfam country offices and local partners.
- Develop capacity-building plans for local partner organisations in cooperation with country offices related to themes under the regional component of the YPE programme.
The Department of Translational Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics is looking for an enthusiastic Laboratory Technician with a track record within the field of discovery ADME assays. The department is based at Lundbeck’s headquarters in Copenhagen where you will be working in a dynamic team with 14 scientists and technicians.
Your job and key responsibilities
- Support discovery projects by planning, conduction, reviewing and reporting of a wide range of key ADME assays
- Support discovery projects by performing quantitative analysis of small and large molecules in biological samples (in vivo and in vitro) using LC-MS/MS
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
You will be part of a global team of specialists including Process Engineers, Quality Engineers, Case Leads and other Technical Writers, who takes care of the casting process within the global manufacturing of offshore blades.
About the role
- Creating and maintaining shop floor documentation, P-FMEA’s and RA’s in collaboration with relevant global and local engineering functions.
- Translating documents from English to Danish and vice versa.
- Performing quality review of documents created/updated by colleagues (editing and compliance check).
We are looking for a dedicated laboratory technician to join our Analytical Development department. In Analytical Development, we are 24 highly skilled and passionate colleagues who are focused on analytical development from early research support to implementation in our commercial analytical labs. We work closely with our colleagues in Process Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Development to support the small molecule development projects in Lundbeck.
You will be working in a team of 8 experienced laboratory technicians, and together with the academics in the department your job is to develop and validate analytical methods used for the analysis of new substances and drug products used in clinical trials.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Your main objective is to lead and participate in early phase innovation projects that allow us to develop healthy and natural products across and beyond product categories such as ‘Butter & Spreads’, ‘Cheese’, ‘Milk &Yoghurt’, ‘Cooking’ and ‘Milk Based Beverages’.
You will build a broad network across Arla Foods and work collaboratively with relevant functions such as New Product Development, Science, Global Nutrition, our Brands and local markets in order to deliver new business opportunities. It is key that you envision the future and mature new ideas whilst having a strong business mindset.
You will secure commitment from key stakeholders and facilitate business implementation by bringing forward commercial rationale and business case calculations.
Arla Foods, Copenhagen
Are you ready to take next step in your Product Management career, and do you want to be a part of developing Arla’s business prospects across +80 markets? We are establishing a new role as Senior Product Manager to lead a team of highly experienced product managers handling product management in International Distributor Sales as well as in other selected regions.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will focus on organizing the product management tasks, identifying synergies across markets, lead and develop the product management function and our product managers, as well as handling day-to-day product management tasks yourself. You will have a broad number of stakeholders internally as well as engage directly with our customers. You will further enhance our practices and ensure best possible product management solutions addressing market needs while adhering to internal policies and procedures.
StudentConsulting Danmark ApS is recruiting on behalf of Garmin in Allerød
As a Nordic Contact Center Associate you will be the first point of contact at Garmin Nordics and hereby must provide high-quality service to Finnish customers in the following areas: Car navigation, sports & fitness and outdoor. Your job is to ensure a variety of tasks within the organization:
- Manage support-related questions from Garmin Nordics' customers received through the different contact points (phone and e-mail and in the future also chat).
- Ensure that every contact is managed with a high sense of customer service, focus on efficiency and in a timely matter, always trying to achieve excellence in facilitating from receipt to point of end, and by doing so enabling Garmin as the preferred manufacturer.
- Perform high-end guidance in Garmin products for end users.
KiiltoClean A/S, Assens
In this role, you will be responsible for the RA/QA aspects of the Plum emergency eye wash and plaster systems for personal use, and for maintenance of the ISO 13485 quality system in Assens. You will perform internal and supplier audits regarding Plum medical devices and assist during Notified Body audits and inspections by the competent authorities.
Your tasks will also include collecting and coordinating information for submission to regulatory agencies and maintaining experience of national and regional requirements for the regions in which Plum medical devices are registered. In addition, you will review labels and marketing materials for regulatory compliance, and sign quality agreements.
You will work closely with our production operation and be responsible for deviation handling. You will also bring your expertise and other contributions to product portfolio development.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
You will join LEO Pharma at the maybe most exciting time in the company’s history with a strong focus on optimizing the way we work to ensure compliant, high quali-ty and efficient processes. You will be an important part of this journey by ensuring that our key procedures and processes are in compliance with internal- and exter-nal requirements, and that these key procedures and processes at the same time support a flexible and agile working environment.
Your main tasks include:
- Being the Subject Matter Expert within GCP governing compliance within clinical trial processes and provide advice and support to the organisation
- Development and revision of clinical processes
- Provide input to revision and prioritizing
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you enjoy reducing complexity and create transparency in operational processes, and be a part of an innovative company which aspires to become the world leader within dermatology, with an ambition to help 125 million patients by 2025? This is your chance to join Global R&D in LEO Pharma. We devote our efforts to develop innovative drugs for the treatment of skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Lead and participate in process optimization Projects
- Facilitate workshops to map and optimize our processes
- Support and train the organization in regards to questions and clarifications