132 job matcher din søgning
NEWTEC A/S, Odense
Newtec is looking for bright and passionate software developers, who will make a noticeable difference in our software department. You will be part of one of our many innovative teams of highly skilled software developers, who deals with development, programming and design of software.
The position will provide you with a great variation of tasks and so it is important that you are a team player who enjoys such a work environment. On a personal level, you enjoy working in an informal environment where you take responsibility for your own tasks. You must be persistent, committed and open to new ideas. You are enthusiastic and know how to get things done, and you are not afraid of sharing knowledge and insight to support the continuous improvement and development of the business and its products. You take pride in delivering quality software and finishing your work on time.
Danske Bank, Høje Tåstrup
Are you an eLearning expert and would you like to apply your knowledge and help us prevent Money Laundering? If yes – we have an exciting opportunity for you!
As an eLearning Consultant, you will be responsible for developing high quality AML/CTF eLearnings.
Your role will in collaboration with your stakeholders, focus on the conceptual development of the e-learning as well as coordination and other hands-on activities through the process. You will drive it from a-z and be the one who makes sure that business needs are translated into an easily understandable e-learning. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Preparation of eLearning material (scripts, storylines) by following eLearning developing rules
- Collaboration with our vendors by providing material and insights for designing of eLearning courses
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Senior or Principal Scientist within the department of Bioanalysis?
The department of Bioanalysis is involved in non-clinical and clinical bioanalysis of drug candidates and the department is globally responsible for bioanalytical support within Ferring R&D. We are approximately 20 employees and our labs are located in Ørestaden, Copenhagen.
The essential tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Drive bioanalytical method development and method validation work, with focus on highly sensitive LC-MS/MS-based analyses of mainly peptides
- Drive innovation within LC-MS/MS methodology
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Can you imagine a job where nothing is impossible? Where every idea is playful? And where blue-sky innovation and creative thinking will bring to market products and experiences for one of the world’s most iconic brands and make kids jump for joy?
This role will be driver of key strategic projects and initiatives in CPL that are being developed to become new big launches for the LEGO brand in the future (2021+). You will:
- Drive CPL projects successfully forwards as marketing lead or product owner for key projects for the future LEGO portfolio (creating projects with yearly big business and innovating LEGO play, go to market and business models).
- Create new ways of working with marketing for the LEGO group in early development.
- Lead business model innovation of market sizing, business cases, product assortments as well as creating new revenue streams based on new service economies.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Are you ready to set new standards for our production and assume managerial responsibility for 70 skilled employees?
To be successful in this role you have established yourself as a strong leader with professional pride. You approach situations with an open mind-set as well as determination and clear priorities. You have good communication skills and excel at creating long-term relations both internally and externally.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Challenge status quo in order to optimise our overall performance in the production
- Raise the bar for safety, high quality, optimum performance and efficiency
- Ensure capacity utilization and continuous development through Lean ways of working
Academic Work recruiting on behalf of client
Want to join one of Denmark’s most experienced suppliers of digital solutions? We are looking for a passionate part-time Frontend Developer, who is ready to take upon a exciting journey with Kruso.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be helping your team to deliver excellent solutions to their clients by visiting them, identifying their needs, finding solutions by for example helping to estimate timelines of various tasks. One of your primary tasks will be to program and implement these solutions.
Examples on job tasks:
- Developing and adapting an existing design into new modules and therefore it is also essential that you have a good sense of design
- Client contact: phone, mailing, solo visits clients, following up on their requests
- Implementing frontend codes
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
You will join an international team of the brightest developers with high digital ambitions. The team consists of 30 talented colleagues, who are on a mission to create the best solutions.
You will join the project as we head towards full implementation, and your emphasis will be on developing the system frontend. There will be a degree of architecture work in your daily tasks, but your primary focus will be on general software development, and you will be the lead developer in a full-stack scrum team of 6-9 colleagues working in a cross-functional scrum team setup based on SAFe.
We offer a lead frontend role, where you will work together with business experts, product owners, designers and requirement engineers in order to implement the User Interface for our digital platform. We use React and Redux to create the visual and functional components, NPM as the tool for managing our packages and Typescript as our programming language.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you want to join a world leader in green energy and help us build a world-leading digital presence?
We have embarked on an ambitious journey to strengthen the role that digital channels play in reaching new audiences and target groups. To bring us further in our effort, we’re looking for a Senior SEO Consultant to join our newly established Channels & Amplification team.
You’ll lead our efforts to enhance the organic search performance of our corporate global website portfolio and support digital campaigns to ensure that they generate qualified traffic and drive conversions. As Senior SEO Consultant, you’ll be given the opportunity to influence the digital direction in an international, ambitious and growth-oriented business.
Trendhim ApS, Horsens
Join us as a Customer Acquisition Specialist in our fast-moving, international e-commerce growth rocket… Also known as Trendhim.
Your role will focus on driving traffic to our international online stores. If you have the experience, talent and grit to make that happen, we want you to join our envelope-pushing online marketing team.
We’re doing well with customer acquisition on Google and Facebook, but we’ve only scratched the surface of other platforms like Youtube, Display Network, Pinterest, Twitter, Reddit, Snapchat, etc. This is where your talent comes into play.
We are looking for a Manager Quality Assurance (f/m/d) that provides assistance and leadership aimed at helping Vertanical Denmark Aps achieve its objectives.
- You will be responsible for the entire change management and the follow-up of corrective and preventive measures
- In addition to creating and testing SOPs, you will be responsible for ensuring supplier quality control
- You are responsible for the continuous monitoring of the GMP regulations and their application according to the SOPs
We offer you a varied, challenging job with exciting tasks and a broad spectrum of creative possibilities! We offer an innovative environment for professional development with short decision-making paths and the freedom to break new ground!
We are looking for a Cultivation Manager (f/m/d) that provides assistance and leadership aimed at helping Vertanical Denmark Aps achieve its organizational objectives. The Cultivation Manager will have a leading function in the daily operations of the greenhouse, will ensure the high-quality standards in the greenhouse, check the health of plants and lead employees.
- As an interface to production, you develop an efficient production planning model while adhering to strict quality standards and considering continuous improvement processes
- You keep track of the cultivation, harvesting, drying, curing and packaging of medical cannabis using scientific methods
- You coordinate the biological control department to monitor pests and disease levels
We offer an innovative environment for professional development with short decision-making paths and the freedom to break new ground!
Agilent Technologies Denmark, Glostrup
We are looking for a QA IT Specialist to join our QMS Compliance Team in Agilent with skills and interest in Quality Assurance of In Vitro Diagnostic products and IT.
This position is responsible for managing compliance issues and act on QA/RA initiatives to ensure overall compliance in DAKO's QMS related processes.
This position has the responsibility for:
- Supporting the business in IT system and automated processes in quality related issues.
- Taking active part in business projects where IT systems or automated processes are affected.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving IT system/software validations and changes.
Orphazyme A/S, Copenhagen
Are you our new Bioanalytical Scientist? This is your opportunity to join a dedicated team of professionals and become an important part of a progressive and innovative biopharmaceutical company.
We seek a dedicated Bioanalytical Scientist to support our clinical development activities.
Your key responsibilities will be assay development and method validation for quantitative determination of small molecule drugs, biomarkers and sample analysis from non-clinical and clinical studies in close cooperation with CRO’s and in accordance with current regulatory guidelines.
At Orphazyme you will be part of a stimulating and informal working environment. Here you will collaborate with various departments and project teams. You will work with a varied array of tasks and challenges.
Widex A/S, Lynge
We offer the opportunity to work with improving and enhancing Widex web platforms for Sales Companies across the world! We are looking for a person with a broad digital marketing knowledge.
You will be part of a dynamic Retail Online Marketing team and interact with local IT, Global Marketing as well as the Sales Companies Worldwide. Your primary task will be to help with the implementation and updating of the web platform on local markets.
- Participate in specifying new web features for our Sales Companies globally for IT to develop
- Participate in IT web meetings, prioritising and driving development of new web features as a product owner
- Creating landing pages for campaigns
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to make your mark as part of a very well functioning specialist team?
If your field of expertise is clinical operational processes and you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference clearly above the average, this job is your perfect match. In this newly established position you will play a pivotal role in our efforts to take Ferring to the next level within smart and intuitive use of processes and systems to ensure global clinical compliance. Influence and impact are guaranteed just as help and positive knowledge sharing in our very well-functioning team.
Basically, your focus as Process & Systems Specialist is to help your colleagues across the global organisation to “work smarter, not harder”. You will do so by unfolding your skills on two parallel tracks: On one track, you will develop and optimise clinical operational processes handled in clinical operational systems.
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
Are you passionate about creating change through communication? Are you curious, fact oriented and love to write? Do you have a flair for thinking strategically as well as leading and finalizing projects?
You will join a small team focusing on CSR, communication and strategy, so we want you to bring your ideas to the table – and run with them! In this position, you will be responsible for all our communication activities both internal and external ranging from internal communication, website, SoMe strategy, press releases, designing marketing materials etc.
Your tasks as a Communication Consultant are varied, but include:
- Develop internal and external communications strategy and execute accordingly
- Create interesting, creative and catchy digital content for both internal and external use
- Act as an internal communication consultant supporting our leaders when communicating change, successes etc.
Georg Jensen A/S, Frederiksberg
In this position, you will be part of the team responsible for identifying global trends in how customers browse and buy, and thereby planning and executing market-specific online trading strategies. You will work with and feed markets with insights and data led suggestions for improving the merchandising on local market sites.
The criteria for success in this position is to maintain digital produet presentations at www.georgjensen.com and ensure that it best represents the Georg Jensen brand, while simultaneously driving maximum performance (e.g. click-through and conversion rates) throughout the customer purehase journey. This is a data-driven role, helping to execute commercial trading and working with the Merchandising and Digital Experience teams to showcase a compelling and aspirational assortment, primarily using the tools available in Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you want to play an active role developing the new Digital Marketing Value Chain in The LEGO Group?
This is a unique opportunity to accelerate your carrier within Digital Asset Management and Product Information Management in one of the most successful toy companies in the world using the newest Digital Technologies inspired by childrens play, learning and having fun.
- Design and develop new solutions in the Digital Asset Management area together with the internal team and potential external consultants.
- Ensure the technical solutions is aligned with current and future strategic development goals and IT architecture principles.
- A great team player with the ability to also work autonomously.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Head of Medicinal Chemistry
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
Zealand Pharma A/S (Zealand) is seeking an exceptional scientist and leader to head our Peptide Medicinal Chemistry department. Reporting to the Chief Science Officer, the successful candidate will develop scientific strategies, lead and mentor a team, and build partnerships cross-functionally to advance Zealand’s programs. You will be part of an exceptional research team and help advance discovery and development of groundbreaking therapies for serious unmet medical needs.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Lead Chemistry Research operations to ensure high quality NME productivity.
- Maintain scientific as well as competitor awareness in the fields of chemistry, peptide technology and peptide drugs. As a core member of the R&D leadership team, drive overall chemistry strategy for Research activities in line with objectives.
Head of In vivo Pharmacology
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
Zealand Pharma A/S (Zealand) is seeking an exceptional leader with fundamental skills in drug R&D to head our In vivo Pharmacology department. Reporting to the Chief Science Officer, the successful candidate will develop scientific strategies, lead and mentor a team of PhDs and technicians, and build partnerships cross-functionally to advance Zealand’s programs. You will be part of an exceptional research team and help advance discovery and development of groundbreaking therapies for serious unmet medical needs.
The In vivo Pharmacology department has direct responsibility for all in vivo work at Zealand Pharma including establishing and running animal models of disease, PK studies and translational science activities. The in vivo studies are performed in-house, at CROs or in collaboration with international academic groups.