197 job matcher din søgning
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Working within a cross-organizational team, you will collaborate with Interactive play designers and marketers to equip them with business insights to help them drive live product experience updates for digital/physical products and new product development, bringing longevity in LEGO play to kids worldwide.
As part of your work generating business insights you will also collaborate with other LEGO departments providing business data and insights. Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Translate business questions into requirements for data analytics, hereunder to get data measurements properly integrated upfront in product app development
- Across the retail portfolio of app connected LEGO products, analyse multiple data points including app analytics and consumer ratings to deliver and communicate business insights and recommendations
©2019 The LEGO Group
In close collaboration with our retailers around the world, you are to assist and train them in defining and implementing digital measurement strategies that align with marketing and business objectives.
You will be producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering monthly, cross channel performance reports with actionable insight. Furthermore, you will also work with optimizing conversion with the aim of improving efficiency in digital marketing strategies and increasing ROI.
As we work in an international environment, you should expect to travel app. 20-30 days a year.
Summed up, your tasks in details will be:
- Responsible for continuous improvement of tracking (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.)
- To analyze real-time and retrospective user behavior on our different sites and social platforms
- To continuous follow-ups on digital campaigns together with markets
Medtronic Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Are you a creative thinker that likes to solve problems at the same time as a good people manager? Then this might be the role for you!
As a Diagnostics Market Development Manager your main duty will be to manage and coach the existing diagnostics market development team in the Nordic region. The team is tasked with developing the size of existing diagnostics business by increasing/optimising Syncope and Stroke services as well as identifying and setting up of cardiac diagnostic services post cryptogenic stroke.
In your role you will be planning and executing national/territory plans and strategies by developing/defining the yearly national business plan and set challenging targets and objectives for diagnostics market development specialist based upon this.
Medtronic Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
The Restorative Therapies Group (RTG) provides innovative, life changing restorative therapies and services to meet the needs of millions of people worldwide who suffer from a wide range of chronic medical conditions.
Your everyday tasks will include supporting INR's, nurses and technicians during case coverage, mainly in haemorrhagic stroke (coiling, flow diversion, intrasaccular devices) and AVM procedures. You will be adding value on high technical knowledge in combination with a diplomatic approach respecting the atmosphere in a cathlab.
As well as provide training and support for the whole chain of stakeholders in AIS (Acute Ischemic Stroke) on how to use our products in the best way to ensure best patient outcome.
You will prepare strategy sessions and team workshops and support the management team in the development of strategy communication campaigns, including support for supply and deployment of roll out strategies.
You will proactively get involved in new concepts and strategic relevant topics in order to be able to support the management to bring ideas to paper and to market the ideas in an optimal way.
You will also prepare communication & presentation material for the department head and management teams in connection with department strategies, decision papers for senior management, roll out campaigns, safety campaigns etc.
As a Business Developer you will support the digitalization campaign in all areas of the department and play an active role in upgrading the CNS reporting and communication tool box
Velux A/S, Hørsholm
Joining the Online Sales Organisation at our office in Hørsholm, you become part of a vibrant department in charge of our B2C online sales. Here, you will be responsible for our online pricing, tackling the strategic aspects while working closely with our colleagues who focus primarily on the operational tasks. Doing so, you will work to increase our profitability by managing and adapting our online pricing.
Your tasks will include:
- Performing margin and pricing analysis in order to support business initiatives and presenting these analyses to management
- Analysing our product portfolio and its performance, looking at possible areas of optimisation
- Monitoring and updating commercial price lists
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recuiting on behalf of CooperSurgical A/S in Måløv
Do you want to play an important role in the expansion of fertility products that help women get pregnant? Then apply for this great opportunity.
You will have the overall strategic responsibility on everything related to pricing, but you will also have the operational responsibility with your team colleague, who reports to you.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Create a new and efficient strategy and structure on how to update and create global pricelists.
- Discount Management where your responsibility is to analyse specific deals and generally work on a discount strategy with sales management.
- You will be part of the acquisition team where you are tasked with pricing and ensuring this is aligned and incorporated in CooperSurgical’s systems.
ROCKWOOL International A/S,Hedehusene
Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
With responsibility for your own assigned ROCKWOOL divisions around the world, you will help prioritise and progress the pipeline of projects and innovation concepts, using your insights on IT needs and requirements within the business. You will then focus on the initial strategising, building business cases and securing approval and funding. We expect your assigned divisions to be within HR and Group Finance – 2 very vital areas of our business.
To achieve this, you will:
- Identify strategic and short-term requirements, priorities and ideas
- Partake in business case development, agile governance and the creation of road maps for business functions and new solutions
Chr. Hansen A/S, Roskilde
We are looking for a new Production GMP Specialist in Process Management in Site Roskilde, because one of our colleagues has chosen to move to a new position in Process Management in Chr Hansen Site in Copenhagen.
Your responsibility includes:
- Maintain overview of GMP documents including Change Control Forms, deviations, training
- Combine all available information to find root cause and eliminate/minimize an eventual potential risk. Hereunder information obtained from e.g. direct dialogue with operators and other colleagues and Go Gemba
- Support efficient product transfers from Development in Hørsholm to our production site in Roskilde including all steps from inoculation material, fermentation and freeze drying
- Ad hoc production support
- Participate in audits from customers and authorities
At Hill´s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. If you are interested in work that matters, fueled by passion for pets, we invite you to apply for our Digital Manager position.
We are now looking for a Digital Manager for a 12 month maternity cover, with a strong storytelling talent and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a market leading brand at an exciting time of growth and change. We are looking for a new team-member for our vibrant Nordic marketing team, based in Virum north of Copenhagen.
Main responsibility is to manage and drive all digital touch points such as websites, newsletters, SEM/SEO and SoMe. Another area of responsibility is managing our collaboration with local shelters.
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgård
Would you like to fight Ebola and other life-threatening diseases? At Bavarian Nordic you can take responsibility of your own step of evolution in our development process.
Stepping into Production Support, you will join +25 academics in charge of introducing new products to our production, taking care of any occurrences that happen during production and handling all documentation afterwards.
As our new Process Specialist, you divide your time between:
- Documenting our completed productions
- Handling deviations
- Writing SOPs
Can you tackle a technical-minded B2B audience and engage them with compelling content? Do you possess an infectious enthusiasm for your field? Are you able to work both independently and in close relation with colleagues? Then you could be our new Content Marketing Writer.
You will be part of the Group Marketing and Communication team and you will support our objective to generate leads, strengthen brand awareness and establish DHI as a trusted thought leader in the water industry.
Your role will include:
- Writing engaging SEO-friendly content for specific marketing campaigns to drive traffic to our websites and convert them into leads (blog, social media, landing pages, emails and case stories)
- Pro-actively pursuing and collaborating with internal stakeholders to identify content that will promote our solutions and stories globally and meet specific campaign objectives
- Being part of content planning in our team
SiccaDania A/S, Birkerød
Are you result-driven, excited about data, and do you have experience with digital marketing? SiccaDania is looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Assistant who will be a part of our marketing team consisting of 3 highly motivated employees, who are focused on raising brand awareness of SiccaDania, educate the market about our technologies and bring quality leads to our sales team.
The position is very independent and gives you great opportunities to impact on your professional as well as personal development.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with upload, maintenance and development of the SiccaDania.com site
- Drive and optimise Google Ads
- Daily maintenance on our digital campaigns, including practical implementation, monitoring, data collection, optimisation and follow-up
Are you dedicated to communication of complex scientific matters in a written form? Do you have experience with global regulatory CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls) requirements for biological products and Regulatory Life Cycle Management of medicinal products globally? Do you enjoy cross-functional interactions?
Field of responsibility
- Writing and maintaining regulatory CMC documentation for initial and life cycle submissions
- Having an overview of submitted and approved CMC documentation in different regions
- Cross-functional and external cooperation related to product development and/or strategic expansion
We offer an exciting and challenging job with your own areas of responsibilities.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S in Hellerup
Great influence on a newly established department
As Manager Process Validation at Ascendis Pharma, the main criteria of success will be, together with CMC, to establish and ensure reliable and robust chemical manufacturing processes for intermediates and drug substance at CMOs. In addition, you will be a value-adding resource, actively contributing within the CMC and PS project teams on challenges related to chemical processes and manufacture.
Your main responsibilites are:
- External manufacturing of peptides and peptide conjugates
- Pre-PPQ and PPQ activities
- Establishment of continuous process monitoring programs for commercial manufacturing
- Support QA during master batch record updates and release of commercial batches
- Writing of regulatory documentation for marketing approval
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
The role ensures development of the new safety narrative for Maersk. The role develops the visual narrative for corporate as well as brands’ safety culture. The aim is to use the narratives in workshops, campaigns, meetings, etc. to learn and understand where Maersk is coming from and to where we want to go.
The role is a drawing and project management role.
- In close collaboration with corporate safety and stakeholders in Maersk develop the safety and business narrative for corporate and brands
- Lead and coordinate the development of narrative(s)
- Visualising safety culture in Maersk
BK Medical, Herlev
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant with drive and energy to join our marketing operations team. You will be part of our Marcom team who are located in Herlev, Denmark and in Boston, USA.
You will support the Marcom team with administrative and basic graphics tasks in relation to technical documents and sales materials.
You will be responsible for:
- Communication with translators
- Ensuring that language versions of manuals are prepared and approved and ready to be shipped with orders
- Looking after trade show materials pre and post events. There will be some travel days in relation to this
Estée Lauder, Vallensbæk Strand
The Estée Lauder Companies Nordic is seeking a dynamic and structured Product Manager to work closely with the rest of the marketing team on our exciting and fast-growing brands, Estée Lauder, La Mer and Bobbi Brown. As a Product Manager, you will work hand in hand with the rest of the brand team to drive the success of the brands' franchises and innovative marketing campaigns. This role will have exposure to the EMEA Regional Teams in Paris and Supply Chain functions in Belgium.
You will be very closely linked with the commercial, finance and supply chain teams. Estée Lauder, La Mer and Bobbi Brown are accelerating, and you will have a unique opportunity to shape their future. Great marketing comes from working with brands you're passionate about - great careers come from working for a company which is passionate about developing you.
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
As Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) at Genmab, you will lead one or more trials ensuring that key project deliverables are met with the overall goal of developing new and innovative treatments for cancer.
- You will act as lead for the trial team and be overall responsible for trial related activities from start up to reporting of a clinical trial in close collaboration with CROs
- You will be responsible for securing trial deliverables in a proactive and motivational fashion, through transparent communication and great teamwork throughout all stages of trial conduct
- You will ensure proper documentation, record management, risk assessment/management, trial budgets as well as ensuring sponsor engagement and sponsor oversight activities
GfK Danmark A/S, Frederiksberg
With clients at the centre of all we do, the Client Insight Manager is the link between GfK and our clients. As part of the Market Insight team, the role brings together industry and product knowledge to provide solutions.
We're looking forward to hiring someone who is interested in retail and is curious about what drives sales for our clients. The ideal candidate is interested in technical consumer goods such as consumer electronics and/or home appliances.
- Manage a defined list of clients
- Ensure client service is delivered to the agreed standard, meeting the service level requirements for contact and presentations
- Work cross-functionally within GfK to ensure client needs are met and questions answered; this is both locally and internationally