150 job matcher din søgning
Dansk Flygtningehjælp, Copenhagen
Do you want to work with IT and Data Protection in one of the world's leading humanitarian organizations? We are in the process of digitizing and modernizing our IT portfolio and are seeking an IT GDPR Project Manager for a 1-year maternity cover who can manage the further roll-out of the GDPR.
The IT GDPR Project Manager will design a first draft of corporate binding rules and collaborate with colleagues in the international department to map out the need for implementation in the global operations.
- Support and collaborate with GDPR focal points in the various departments and serve as IT’s focal point
- Manage data subject requests for information, access, correction and deletion
- Increase awareness on personal data protection in the IT organization.
One.com is looking for a Copenhagen-based Product Manager to join the team for our product Website Builder, currently offered to our 1,5 million webhosting customers.
As a Product Manager, you will be working closely together with the Senior Product Manager, as well as with our product team, developers and designers. You will be in close contact with representatives from our customer support teams.
You will be the owner of specific new features in coordination with the team, and you are responsible for their quality. This means forming the specifications and working with all stakeholders in the process from feature inception and design, to coding, quality testing and customer feedback tracking. You will also solve ad-hoc coordinating tasks that facilitate the development.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
In close collaboration between IT and business, we are implementing several IT systems and we are currently rolling out to all our sales, service & production companies around the globe. Next step will be to focus on continuous business improvement by delivering frequent releases in an agile setup. Our IT systems are central to the way we produce, sell and provide service to our customers. Thus, the support and availability of the platforms on a global scale is critical. This is where our new Service Delivery Manager will play a major role, and be part of the SDM team.
- Responsible for day to day delivery of a number of IT applications
- Ensure stable, well-performing IT systems
- Ensure that day-to-day issues are resolved quickly and with no or minimal business impact
Hansen Technologies Denmark A/S, Sønderborg
Hansen Technologies is a global billing solution provider servicing the Utilities, Pay TV and Telecommunications industries. As a growing company, we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified IT Operations Manager EMEA who can grow with the company’s products and services.
This senior role is new in our organization and it will be part of a great team of dedicated IT professionals in EMEA. We offer a challenging role in a growing global company and Hansen offers excellent opportunities for professional and personnel development. Hansen Technologies is an organization in transition and therefore we are looking for a candidate that enjoys change processes and supports continuous learning.
The IT Operations Manager EMEA is managing the implementation and operations of the regional IT infrastructure for Hansen and external customers as well as internal user support.
Bunker Holding A/S, Middelfart
Do you have a desire to be a technical driving force behind successful BI? Are you an expert in creating a solid technical foundation to underpin a data driven agenda? Then seize this unique opportunity to leave your mark by developing and leading our central business intelligence expert team.
We expect you to have a high drive and a responsibility for the tasks and initiatives within your area. Responsibilities include:
- Leading and motivating a technical BI team
- Establishing a new technical BI Strategy in close collaboration with the business
- Owning and driving improvements to the technical BI architecture
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Copenhagen
3! The number of new products that Novartis is planning to launch in the Neuroscience franchise within the next two years, filling the unmet needs of medical experts and improving patient’s lives.
Do you possess cutting edge experience in medical affairs and extraordinary leadership competencies, with the perspective needed to develop medical strategy around novel medicines?
The position includes involvement with regional and global medical affairs and development colleagues, marketing and sales, including conduct of field force training, scientific material development and review, presentations and leadership of advisory boards, medical communications strategy development and implementation, and meetings with major healthcare providers. Leadership and innovative tactics will be an important focus.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to join one of the world’s leading jewellery brands and one of the world’s best employers?
In this role you will take the lead by project managing, implementing and sustaining GDPR/privacy efforts in EMEA markets by planning, coordinating and driving implementation in close collaboration with key stakeholders cross-functionally and in close collaboration with Legal and IT.
You will be the single point of contact for the EMEA region on privacy/GDPR and you will get an opportunity to shape the future of your position.
Your area of responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain GDPR initiatives throughout the EMEA region in close collaboration with key stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of privacy roadmaps and plan how to execute
- Project manage and assist with privacy related projects and tasks
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Would you like to work with SharePoint Online development and have your own scrum to deliver on our Digital Workplace strategies?
Join us and become our IT Product Owner in Collaboration Solutions, Digital Workplace, where you’ll be responsible for product backlogs and a scrum team in Malaysia.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
PANDORA IT ARE LOOKING FOR AN IT PROJECT MANAGER TO JOIN THE PROJECT & PORTFOLIO DEPARTMENT TO HELP DELIVER ON OUR PROJECT PORTFOLIO.
The IT Project Manager role is very independent, spreading across many types of IT projects – from delivering new software solutions to our stores, to administrative projects moving outsourced responsibilities from one vendor to another.
In this position you will definitely shape the future of your position and you can expect to elevate the following job assignments:
- Project management from initiation through execution and handover, preparing project plans, continuous update of financials, resources and scope
- All levels of stakeholder management and communication
- Collaborate with all departments in PANDORA IT, Global Office functions, regional sales offices and vendors, to ensure deliverables and deadlines are met
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is now searching for an experienced CMC Project Manager to be a part of the CMC Operations team in Copenhagen.
As responsible CMC Lead, the CMC PM will be generating and executing the overall CMC strategy and planning within selected projects from the Genmab portfolio.
The CMC PM will be part of a team of CMC PMs supported by specialists for e.g. assay/process validation, product characterisation and Fill&Finish. The CMC department at Genmab currently employs 25 people and you will report to Senior Director, Team Lead, New Product Introduction.
As responsible CMC Lead, the CMC PM will have following responsiblities but not limited to:
- CMC development towards CTA/IND and clinical proof of concept.
- Managing CMC activities at CMOs.
- Internal alignment in the CMC Management Team.
Project44, Nørresundby or Copenhagen
Your demonstrated experience as a Solution Delivery Leader or Engagement Manager, working at the enterprise level to deliver multiple moderate to complex solutions, will enable you to successfully drive the delivery team and monitor project quality, risk and performance for all p44 implementations. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of the projects, ensure that the project remains on time, within budget and meets the customer expectation.
Because you already have experience integrating implementing enterprise software systems and are proficient with SaaS or ERP or supply chain management (SCM) systems, you will be able to start performing on day one. Your love for multi-tasking will prove useful as you will be responsible for proactively managing customer relationships, project plans and leading the implementations for multiple projects at a time.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Looking for new Master Data Management IT challenges?
Your primary focus is on solution ownership and the development, implementation and maintenance of selected data management IT solutions. Using your IT and MDM expertise and your solid understanding of the business, you collaborate closely with your colleagues across the organisation to clarify the needs of the business and translate requirements into new or existing IT solutions. Doing so, you actively influence the direction for data management IT solutions in Grundfos.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lifecycle management on our SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) solution as well as other current and future data management IT solutions
- Working in projects to implement and further deploy existing and future data management IT solutions as well as representing IS Data Management Solutions & Services in other IT solution projects
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
DuPont Industrial Biosciences is a leader in three strategic areas: BioActives, BioRefineries, and BioMaterials. We leverage our cutting-edge protein engineering expertise to develop sustainable solutions for the emerging bio-based economy.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, plan, and execute bakery experiments in close collaboration with our Product Management at multiple scales to evaluate and optimize enzyme and enzyme blend product performance and aid in scale-up
- Support long term product development pipeline by assisting in the technical development of enzyme products throughout the commercialization process: formulation and stability, application performance evaluation, marketing material generation, commercial-scale trialing, and post-launch support
- Develop new application solutions and enzyme concepts for the bakery industry
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
Gubra is growing rapidly and is therefore looking to hire a new animal technician to join our In vivo pharmacology team.
You will work in close collaboration with Scientists, Laboratory Technicians and of course the other animal technicians in the planning and executing our long list of research projects. Therefore, it is essential that you enjoy communicating with many different people during a workday.
- Care of experimental animals – mainly mice and rats
- Executing animal experiments and collecting data
- Working with animal models for obesity and diabetes
- Manual blood samplings during an experiment and/or at terminations
Hydratech Industries A/S, Silkeborg
Would you like to be the one to create and run system management for ERP system and be part of a fast-growing company?
- Ensure successful daily operations in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Act as Single Point of Contact
- Business requirements specification and expectation alignment
Company benefits include a fair salary and pension scheme with health insurance and a lot of in house social and a nice canteen.
Danske Bank, Glostrup
If you want to make a difference for our employees by improving the digital experience, if you come from a position leading a high performing development team and if you have strong stakeholder management skills and an engineering mindset, then please continue reading!
You will be part of Group Wide Processes – HR IT in Group IT located in Glostrup. We are responsible for the systems supporting the portfolio of HR systems (e.g. payroll, systems for recruitment, performance, talent management, HR master data and identity and access management).
You will be leading the team of ambitious and skilled Business Analysts, Software Engineers, IT student assistants and Software architects that appreciate cross-border and cross-culture collaboration. You will focus on employee experience in close collaboration with the business stakeholders.
Saint-Gobain Nordic, Copenhagen
Your job is to lead our team of three Onsite Technicians positioned in various places in the region and be hands-on with operational tasks such as troubleshooting in our infrastructure framework and conduct replacement of selected equipment on site. You will be heading up various projects but also be involved as a participator in other projects all within the scope of IT Infrastructure.
- We offer an engaging environment: We conduct trust-based management and strongly encourage and support initiatives
- Personal development and career opportunities within an international framework (training, teamwork, regional and international mobility)
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
As a Solution Owner at Carlsberg you will join a dynamic and evolving Operations team as we look at new ways to support our complex core platforms and digital products. You will responsible for the core operations of our SAP FI/CO and SAP HR SaaS solutions such as SuccessFactors.
You will handle all aspects of the Operations Delivery process and, in collaboration with our Business Units, work globally to achieve the stabilisation, simplification, high-availability and continuous improvement of these essential platforms.
You will drive optimization, standardization and automation of your solution portfolio based on best practices, with a constant view towards stability, high-availability and optimized costs.
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
The QA Operations team has a significant role in securing reliable and compliant products during production, storage and shipping of products. This is done through cooperating, supporting, facilitating, training and communicating to obtain the best results with partners in Supply Chain, Operations, Warehousing and supporting functions at our production sites in Denmark, Finland, the US and Poland.
- Partnership with Operations and R&D in relation to quality actions and decisions.
- Represent QA in daily operation tasks like NCR approval, change control, process validation, production risk management, problem-solving and the like within the Instrument and Solution Plants and in the Metrology Department.
- Represent QA Operations in product and process optimization and in change projects.
Danske Bank, CopenhagenDo you want to make an impact while working in an agile and fast-paced environment? And are you interested in challenging existing processes and providing new ideas?
Frontline Excellence contributes to the way we serve our customers by developing our advisors role and responsibilities, processes and IT solutions. Solutions are developed in collaboration with IT and Operations, ensuring the correct strategic deliveries – always with a strong business impact.
Your responsibilities will range from projects with closely defined requirements and strict deadlines to projects where you will be lead in conceptualizing, driving and executing on priorities and initiatives. Many projects run in parallel for which it is expected that you can identify dependencies and prioritize timelines and deliveries in close collaboration with the leadership team and other key stakeholders.