213 job matcher din søgning
At the VELUX facility in Kolding, you will join the Contract Logistics Commercial (CLC) department, and at the same time, be a part of the unformal Subject Matter Expert (SME) team, containing peers from 4 other departments.
Here, your most important task will be closing the gaps and ensuring our processes meet our current standards. Participating in optimisation projects, you will be responsible for adjustments within the business processes related to SAP Logistics and for ensuring the most optimal system solutions.
Amongst other tasks, you will:
- Help ensure business alignment during process optimisations, being creative in meeting both business needs and system standards while creating process transparency and agility
- Analyse existing processes and identify their impact on the business
- Monitor, test and validate IT solutions
Velux A/S, Kolding
Do you want to utilise your SAP and project management skills in a process-heavy key position?
You can expect to meet a highly complex set-up where not all processes are in place from the get-go and that you will take on an active role in shaping our future business processes for logistics,” explains Michael C. Lyhne, Director, Contract Logistics Commercial.
Amongst other tasks, you will:
- Bridge business needs and the optimal system solutions as well as transform process analyses into relevant optimisation and improvement initiatives and projects
- Define the optimal LSP SAP integration set-up – initially you will focus on defining a new platform for electronic data exchange with our 100+ suppliers as well as transport costing, and later, you will also look at IOD, Service, Inbound, Warehouse and Distribution integrations
PR electronics A/S, Rønde
Are you able to leverage your technical and commercial capabilities to communicate with process engineers worldwide – and create hype and enthusiasm for our products in the global process industry? Then we would like to welcome you to join a fast growing company.
PR electronics is the leading signal conditioning (interface) manufacturer. For our marketing department, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who can drive product commercialization in close collaboration with the Product Strategy Group, R&D and Sales.
- Interface between Sales, Product Strategy Group and R&D.
- Reach commercial objectives of dedicated product lines.
- Translate complex technical features into commercial benefits.
Danske Bank, København
Do you see yourself in a role, where you can make a real impact for our customers when they are buying a home?
You will participate in development initiatives in the team related to the “Housing Journey”. In Housing Journey, we have the product responsibility for everything related to buying a house and you will find yourself working in cross-functional initiatives from scoping to implementation, and realizing project objectives.
In this role, you will optimize and improve Business Analysis processes for maximum efficiency and flexibility within the agile framework, while you bring the Housing area to the next level of design and service delivery. You will be responsible for your own projects, and expected to ensure that project deliverables conform to our strategic directions.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Copenhagen
Do you possess a global mind-set and a positive "can do" attitude? Would you like a position with high business impact? Are you ready to walk the “extra mile” to secure a fast-track international career, and do you see yourself as a member of the future business elite? And are you looking for challenging tasks and great opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development?
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Develop and maintain the construction planning tools (Primavera 6) and best-planning practices to continuously improve and influence the financial forecasting accuracy related to construction cash flow, revenue and working capital of the company
- Be a key member of an integrated team to optimise and maximise Vestas' supply chain capacity output at the best possible cost
- Create and maintain project planning portfolio overview (scope, resources, timelines, risks, budget)
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is now searching for an experienced CMC Project Manager to be a part of the CMC Operations team in Copenhagen.
As responsible CMC Lead, the CMC PM will be generating and executing the overall CMC strategy and planning within selected projects from the Genmab portfolio.
The CMC PM will be part of a team of CMC PMs supported by specialists for e.g. assay/process validation, product characterisation and Fill&Finish. The CMC department at Genmab currently employs 25 people and you will report to Senior Director, Team Lead, New Product Introduction.
As responsible CMC Lead, the CMC PM will have following responsiblities but not limited to:
- CMC development towards CTA/IND and clinical proof of concept.
- Managing CMC activities at CMOs.
- Internal alignment in the CMC Management Team.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you an experienced Product Manager or a recent graduate, who thrives in a complex matrix organization or do you want to take on new challenges to grow within Product Management?
You will, of course, have the responsibility to manage your own individual portfolios but it is also crucial that the team work together and share best practice and finding synergies for sharing portfolio, packs etc.
The key deliverables for you as a Product Manager will be:
- Create and maintain a product portfolio relevant to our foodservice customers
- Ensure alignment with the Supply Chain and Commercial organizations.
- Solid product knowledge in terms of product features, product applications, quality and specifications
Danfoss is looking for a new Business Development Manager to be part of a dedicated team that works together to secure a strong business for Danfoss District Energy.
You have a passionate customer-focused mindset with technical experience within the scope of District Energy and with/in commercial interest. In Danfoss District Energy, the Business Development Manager is responsible of/for expanding our business in the NER (Northern European Region). Your primary task is/will be to promote Danfoss’ unique value proposition in District Energy Utilities and to support local DSC’s in cooperation with them.
You will work in the region independently, but also in close cooperation with local Sales team, as well as with our colleagues around Europe, ensuring a strong awareness of the products and solutions for which you are responsible.
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Do you want a leading production manager role in GN Hearing at our component manufacturing site, helping us ensure an uncompromising quality of our world-class hearing aid products?
Your primary responsibility is ensuring a high level of delivery performance and long-term quality control in the operation as well as solving day-to-day production issues. Doing so, you collaborate closely with our Technical, Supply Chain and Quality Assurance departments as well as GN HQ and external suppliers.
Juggling management, hands-on, coordinating and strategic tasks, you:
- Ensure a high quality in products, including compliance and proper documentation, in collaboration with Quality Assurance
- Manage employees, including staffing and conducting development and salary interviews
- Develop automation and coordinate maintenance in collaboration with the technical department
Are you a mechanical/production engineer with manufacturing automation and instrumentations experience?
You will be part of the Operation Development team in Product Group Hygienic Fluid Handling, a global team supporting manufacturing and supply chain projects related to sanitary flow products.
Activities and key tasks covered by the role will include:
- Participate in the creation of, and be a part of, an I4.0 competence group within the Product Group
- Technically support and oversee specification and implementation of I4.0 solutions in our factories
- Plan and run global projects within Alfa Laval according to a stage gate or DMAIC project model
- Develop close connection to central Operation Development to ensure Alfa Laval’s global standard software solutions, such as “Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)”, are applied on all sites
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
DuPont Industrial Biosciences is a leader in three strategic areas: BioActives, BioRefineries, and BioMaterials. We leverage our cutting-edge protein engineering expertise to develop sustainable solutions for the emerging bio-based economy.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, plan, and execute bakery experiments in close collaboration with our Product Management at multiple scales to evaluate and optimize enzyme and enzyme blend product performance and aid in scale-up
- Support long term product development pipeline by assisting in the technical development of enzyme products throughout the commercialization process: formulation and stability, application performance evaluation, marketing material generation, commercial-scale trialing, and post-launch support
- Develop new application solutions and enzyme concepts for the bakery industry
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
Gubra is growing rapidly and is therefore looking to hire a new animal technician to join our In vivo pharmacology team.
You will work in close collaboration with Scientists, Laboratory Technicians and of course the other animal technicians in the planning and executing our long list of research projects. Therefore, it is essential that you enjoy communicating with many different people during a workday.
- Care of experimental animals – mainly mice and rats
- Executing animal experiments and collecting data
- Working with animal models for obesity and diabetes
- Manual blood samplings during an experiment and/or at terminations
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Højbjerg
We are recruiting for a Senior Mechanical Designer to support our team in Århus.
As a Mechanical Designer at Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S you will become part of an international leading company, where you will have a dynamic working day in close collaboration with colleagues from e.g., Sales, Project Management, Automation, Service and sub-suppliers You will be responsible for designing processing solutions within customer projects in both the quotation and implementation phase.
- Perform engineering calculations, design, simulation and equipment specifications of systems/modules/plants.
- Product development and constantly improvement of our products
- Handle the dimensioning of process components - pipes, valves, pumps and tanks
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you have experience with Lean deployments, transformation projects, process automation and integration of the value chain?
We are an international team of consultants and transformation leads who are working with end-to-end process transformation, value chain integration, automation and many other process-related disciplines.
We perform most of our work in a project environment where we apply both agile and traditional project management methodologies involving both business units and back-office operations. Your primary day-to-day tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Playing a pivotal role in bringing the CSD Market areas to the next level of customer service delivery and creating a robust and scalable operating model
- Manage projects & programs from scoping to implementation
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Munkebo
Do you have experience with creating Manufacturing Bill of Material (MBoM) and good knowledge of manufacturing processes? Do you have great stakeholder management skills enabling you to collect input across the organisation and turn these into MBoM solutions?
You will manage the MBoM creation and maintenance and align this with all relevant stakeholders. It will be your responsibility to validate input for MBoM creation and update and prepare material for the MBoM team. As the MBoM Coordinator, you will be in charge of planning and allocating people for the MBoM projects.
You will also be responsible for:
- Monitoring the release of the MBoM for design change implementation for our WTG
- Creating and maintaining MBoM in Windchill based on ECN tasks
- Restructuring the MBoM when a new Mk model is released
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
The QA Operations team has a significant role in securing reliable and compliant products during production, storage and shipping of products. This is done through cooperating, supporting, facilitating, training and communicating to obtain the best results with partners in Supply Chain, Operations, Warehousing and supporting functions at our production sites in Denmark, Finland, the US and Poland.
- Partnership with Operations and R&D in relation to quality actions and decisions.
- Represent QA in daily operation tasks like NCR approval, change control, process validation, production risk management, problem-solving and the like within the Instrument and Solution Plants and in the Metrology Department.
- Represent QA Operations in product and process optimization and in change projects.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Do you want to be part of the implementation of an efficient, flexible and green strategy for our offshore power plants?
Join us and become Head of our Electrical HV and LV team in Technical Integrity Management. Together with three management colleagues, you’ll be overall responsible for the integrity of all offshore assets in operation on a global scale.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, AarhusUse your project management skills and impact the future of the Special Projects department
Are you looking for a Deputy Project Manager position with a broad interface to both internal and external stakeholders? And would you, at the same time, like to play a role in developing our Special Projects department?
Special Projects is part of Operations in MHI Vestas. The overall objective of Special Projects is to support planning, management and execution of complex repair and maintenance projects as well as to optimise and develop new methods and concepts for maintenance and repairs. As a Deputy Project Manager, you will be a key player in the department.
Nordic Aviation Capital A/S, Billund
Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC) is currently looking for a Quality auditor. Reporting to the COO and with dotted reference to the Quality Manager. You will work out of Billund, Denmark, as part of the global technical team.
NAC offers you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development and you will be an integral part of NAC’s global family.
- Perform, plan and prepare independent Audits for EASA Part-145, Part-M, Part-NCC and FAA.
- Feedback, follow-up and root cause analysis.
- Conducting incident investigations and compilation of incident reports.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like to work with the foundation of Supply Chain Planning?
Then join The LEGO Group in this role where you will be working with master data with an end2end perspective.
- Drive core operational Master Data tasks of LEGO components, prepacks and finish goods
- Securing right data within right time, with assignments
- Collaborate with stakeholders handling associated and supporting task to the master data processes, especially product development, engineering and planning/production sites
- Execute reports for data-validation to enable data governance and quality
We are the interface between marketing novelty projects and planning/manufacturing with a central role in the organization to provide the foundation for Supply Chain Planning.
©2019 The LEGO Group