124 job matcher din søgning
Johnson Controls, Højbjerg, France or Hungary
In this position, you will lead the development and execution of the Manufacturing technology roadmap strategy and corresponding capital plan supporting the successful execution of the technology strategy.
You will work in partnership with equipment and technology OEM's to ensure a roadmap providing the latest technology innovations is co-developed and implemented, providing JCI a competitive technology advantage;
- Ensure the IR ME organization has a strong understanding of the technology roadmap strategy and their areas of responsibility in the successful execution of the strategy.
- Ensure IR and Global Integrated Supply Chain leadership fully understand and support the technology roadmap strategy and provide quarterly updates on progress with strategy deployment.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you want to make your mark on large-scale pre-assembly projects? Are you a skilled team leader with a soft spot for game-changing green solutions?
You will supervise and preform commissioning tasks within Pre-assembly to complete the tasks on time, within budget and to the highest health & safety and quality standards. You will be in charge of the daily planning and execution of the tasks assigned to you, and make sure that you and your team complete them in accordance with the defined methods, processes and procedures.
Join us, if you would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Copenhagen
3! The number of new products that Novartis is planning to launch in the Neuroscience franchise within the next two years, filling the unmet needs of medical experts and improving patient’s lives.
Do you possess cutting edge experience in medical affairs and extraordinary leadership competencies, with the perspective needed to develop medical strategy around novel medicines?
The position includes involvement with regional and global medical affairs and development colleagues, marketing and sales, including conduct of field force training, scientific material development and review, presentations and leadership of advisory boards, medical communications strategy development and implementation, and meetings with major healthcare providers. Leadership and innovative tactics will be an important focus.
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is now searching for an experienced CMC Project Manager to be a part of the CMC Operations team in Copenhagen.
As responsible CMC Lead, the CMC PM will be generating and executing the overall CMC strategy and planning within selected projects from the Genmab portfolio.
The CMC PM will be part of a team of CMC PMs supported by specialists for e.g. assay/process validation, product characterisation and Fill&Finish. The CMC department at Genmab currently employs 25 people and you will report to Senior Director, Team Lead, New Product Introduction.
As responsible CMC Lead, the CMC PM will have following responsiblities but not limited to:
- CMC development towards CTA/IND and clinical proof of concept.
- Managing CMC activities at CMOs.
- Internal alignment in the CMC Management Team.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
DuPont Industrial Biosciences is a leader in three strategic areas: BioActives, BioRefineries, and BioMaterials. We leverage our cutting-edge protein engineering expertise to develop sustainable solutions for the emerging bio-based economy.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, plan, and execute bakery experiments in close collaboration with our Product Management at multiple scales to evaluate and optimize enzyme and enzyme blend product performance and aid in scale-up
- Support long term product development pipeline by assisting in the technical development of enzyme products throughout the commercialization process: formulation and stability, application performance evaluation, marketing material generation, commercial-scale trialing, and post-launch support
- Develop new application solutions and enzyme concepts for the bakery industry
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
Gubra is growing rapidly and is therefore looking to hire a new animal technician to join our In vivo pharmacology team.
You will work in close collaboration with Scientists, Laboratory Technicians and of course the other animal technicians in the planning and executing our long list of research projects. Therefore, it is essential that you enjoy communicating with many different people during a workday.
- Care of experimental animals – mainly mice and rats
- Executing animal experiments and collecting data
- Working with animal models for obesity and diabetes
- Manual blood samplings during an experiment and/or at terminations
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
The QA Operations team has a significant role in securing reliable and compliant products during production, storage and shipping of products. This is done through cooperating, supporting, facilitating, training and communicating to obtain the best results with partners in Supply Chain, Operations, Warehousing and supporting functions at our production sites in Denmark, Finland, the US and Poland.
- Partnership with Operations and R&D in relation to quality actions and decisions.
- Represent QA in daily operation tasks like NCR approval, change control, process validation, production risk management, problem-solving and the like within the Instrument and Solution Plants and in the Metrology Department.
- Represent QA Operations in product and process optimization and in change projects.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Do you enjoy developing new materials and do you appreciate being part of a team which is involved from the first idea to the final implementation?
The laboratory supports both R&D and operations. The laboratory consists of an organic group with the primary task to assist the development of new binders for our fibres. In addition, the laboratory also has a small team performing inorganic analytical chemistry. Your team members will be engaged in projects, and you will also have an opportunity to bring your knowledge in play in projects.
As section manager, this is your primary responsibility:
- Manage our team of eight highly skilled technicians and trainees in the chemical, analytical laboratory
- Ensure that your team always have the competences and the tools to perform successfully in the development projects
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Do you want to be part of the implementation of an efficient, flexible and green strategy for our offshore power plants?
Join us and become Head of our Electrical HV and LV team in Technical Integrity Management. Together with three management colleagues, you’ll be overall responsible for the integrity of all offshore assets in operation on a global scale.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Roskilde
Do you have management skills as well as a solid technical background within wind turbine testing?
DTU Wind Energy is a department at the Technical University of Denmark located on the DTU Risø Campus in Roskilde, close to Greater Copenhagen. The overall mission is to develop and create value using the natural and technical sciences and focusing on wind energy for the benefit of society.
You will be Head of Section for Test and Calibration (TAC). The Section of Test and Calibration (TAC) focuses on full scale prototype wind turbine testing and calibration of remote sensing equipment.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
A great people manager with quality and wind experience
Do you have great people management skills, and are you ready to take on new challenges in an international, dynamic organisation? Are you an expert within quality procedures in the wind industry, and do you have what it takes to develop these further and implement them in your departments?
You will be the team manager of both the Continuous Improvement team and the Project Certification team, approx. 6 people in total. Within Operations, you will be reporting to the Head of Cross-functional Planning & Operational Quality. In cooperation with the Quality department, you will develop and maintain continuous improvement procedures and processes. You will define and manage interfaces with different departments across the organisation and other teams within your department.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Senior or Principal Scientist within the department of Bioanalysis?
The department of Bioanalysis is involved in non-clinical and clinical bioanalysis of drug candidates and the department is globally responsible for bioanalytical support within Ferring R&D. We are approximately 20 employees and our labs are located in Ørestaden, Copenhagen.
The essential tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Drive bioanalytical method development and method validation work, with focus on highly sensitive LC-MS/MS-based analyses of mainly peptides
- Drive innovation within LC-MS/MS methodology
We are looking for an experienced technical manager for our modern industrial bakery in Holstebro. The position is with reference to the factory manager, and you will become part of the management group in Holstebro. You will have the responsibility of a department of 13 people.
Your goal is to ensure the highest availability of the machinery in Holstebro through preventive maintenance and development of the production facility.
Your primary work areas are:
- Management of the technical area at strategic and tactical level
- Daily management and leadership of the technical department
- Project and maintenance planning and coordination
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
We are looking for a Manager Quality Assurance (f/m/d) that provides assistance and leadership aimed at helping Vertanical Denmark Aps achieve its objectives.
- You will be responsible for the entire change management and the follow-up of corrective and preventive measures
- In addition to creating and testing SOPs, you will be responsible for ensuring supplier quality control
- You are responsible for the continuous monitoring of the GMP regulations and their application according to the SOPs
We offer you a varied, challenging job with exciting tasks and a broad spectrum of creative possibilities! We offer an innovative environment for professional development with short decision-making paths and the freedom to break new ground!
We are looking for a Cultivation Manager (f/m/d) that provides assistance and leadership aimed at helping Vertanical Denmark Aps achieve its organizational objectives. The Cultivation Manager will have a leading function in the daily operations of the greenhouse, will ensure the high-quality standards in the greenhouse, check the health of plants and lead employees.
- As an interface to production, you develop an efficient production planning model while adhering to strict quality standards and considering continuous improvement processes
- You keep track of the cultivation, harvesting, drying, curing and packaging of medical cannabis using scientific methods
- You coordinate the biological control department to monitor pests and disease levels
We offer an innovative environment for professional development with short decision-making paths and the freedom to break new ground!
Agilent Technologies Denmark, Glostrup
We are looking for a QA IT Specialist to join our QMS Compliance Team in Agilent with skills and interest in Quality Assurance of In Vitro Diagnostic products and IT.
This position is responsible for managing compliance issues and act on QA/RA initiatives to ensure overall compliance in DAKO's QMS related processes.
This position has the responsibility for:
- Supporting the business in IT system and automated processes in quality related issues.
- Taking active part in business projects where IT systems or automated processes are affected.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving IT system/software validations and changes.
Thales Denmark A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to ensure an ongoing high quality and development of the Danish Government ID’s (ePassports/eTacho and eResident cards) and Banking and Payment (Visa/MasterCard) operations in Ballerup, Denmark?
We are looking for a Plant Manager whose primary responsibility will be the day-to-day business of the two main business lines; Secure Transactions and Government ID, and to ensure the required security and quality requirements are fulfilled. You will, as Plant Manager, refer directly to the Personalization Manager for the Nordic countries.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure to meet the existing SLA’s
- Participate in investment justifications for equipment, process improvements and people
- Ensure compliance with annual manufacturing budgets
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
You will drive a strategic, commercial and technical Product Management. You will manage the strategic solution and service portfolio for the electricity utilities and have an important role in specification of new solutions, technical documentation and technical support. To succeed with this, it is important that you have a combined technical and commercial mindset to understand market needs and tender requirements.
More specific your main responsibility will be to:
- Ensure value creating solutions and portfolio lifecycle management based on clear customer segmentation and dedicated value proposition
- Manage roadmap and release plans in close coordination with sales, solution delivery and R&D
- Coordinate with the sales, marketing, delivery and operations teams to develop the right business models, pricing strategies, staff trainingand effective market launch
Orphazyme A/S, Copenhagen
Are you our new Bioanalytical Scientist? This is your opportunity to join a dedicated team of professionals and become an important part of a progressive and innovative biopharmaceutical company.
We seek a dedicated Bioanalytical Scientist to support our clinical development activities.
Your key responsibilities will be assay development and method validation for quantitative determination of small molecule drugs, biomarkers and sample analysis from non-clinical and clinical studies in close cooperation with CRO’s and in accordance with current regulatory guidelines.
At Orphazyme you will be part of a stimulating and informal working environment. Here you will collaborate with various departments and project teams. You will work with a varied array of tasks and challenges.