334 job matcher din søgning
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you motivated by managing strategic projects with high business impact in a global matrix organisation? Can you organise and overview large projects engaging the full value chain? And are you able to manage a broad variety of technically insightful stakeholders at all levels across the organisation? Then you might be our new Senior Project Manager!
Your key responsibilities include:
- Organise, budget, plan and execute large projects, end-to-end
- Set up an effective organisation of your projects including a strong governance
- Interface and communicate with a large range of stakeholders in the entire value chain
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world’s leading wind turbine producer.
Keylane A/S, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about backend development and high system complexity? Keylane are looking for sharp-minded senior developers to join our teams, who deliver the optimum solutions to our customers.
The tasks are not strictly defined in advance, allowing you, within your team, to drive them in the direction you feel is right. Initially, we imagine that your tasks will include:
- Taking part in all steps of the development process from planning to deployment
- Developing the solution together with the customer, challenging the customer's demands during the process to define the right solution
Are you a passionate, experienced and gifted Product Owner? Would you like to become part of a market leading global company? And are you motivated by developing complex mission critical systems for ground and naval? Then we got the right job for you!
Working out of our Herlev location, you will be responsible for the deliveries from a dedicated cross-functional SCRUM team by setting the direction for team deliveries, priorities for the team and ensuring a high-quality backlog with help from our team System Engineer, Software Architect and Lead.
Examples of area of responsibility:
- Stakeholder management for the SCRUM team, e.g. Product Managers, Project Managers and POs from other teams
- Ensuring clear goals and visions for the deliveries from the SCRUM team
- Ensuring high quality backlog by managing the System Engineer, Product Manager and Software Architect/Lead
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Would you like to work with SharePoint Online development and have your own scrum to deliver on our Digital Workplace strategies?
Join us and become our IT Product Owner in Collaboration Solutions, Digital Workplace, where you’ll be responsible for product backlogs and a scrum team in Malaysia.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Lyngby
As our new Customer Experience Manager, you join our newly established Customer Experience team within our Digital & Customer Experience business unit. Together with the senior manager responsible for the team, you will lay the foundation for what the customer experience means to Bang & Olufsen – now and in the future.
You will be one of the first to dive deep into the customer journey and make a case for what the customer experience should look like and mean in Bang & Olufsen and the luxury lifestyle industry within tech.
From the very first encounters of our customers becoming aware of the brand, to purchase on our online shop and in stores worldwide to delivery and set-up after purchase, you detect and explore customer experience friction and work to find solutions.
TDC Group, Copenhagen
We need help with building a transparent, automated, simplified, democratic and technologically solid data environment and that’s where you come into the picture.
In this position as Senior Data Architect, where you will be reporting to the Data Engineering Chapter Lead, you will encourage us to take different perspectives, offer guidance and expertise, provide a road map for our data evolution and have fun throughout the whole process.
- Strong experience and knowledge of concepts related to architecture, design and data modelling, implementation, and maintenance of data warehouses, ETL processes, data quality and business intelligence
- Experience in designing and managing large scale ETL operations
- Strong knowledge of MS Database Management and Tools such as SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS
TDC Group, Copenhagen or Tranbjerg J
– Designing hyper-convenient, high-performance, super-stable web solutions that customers love.
Are you an experienced software architect that likes to get your hands dirty working closely with developers and who subscribes to the “you build it, you run it” DevOps mantra? Are you motivated by the prospect of enabling Continuous Delivery through Continuous Integration and Testing, automation everywhere and implementation of microservices architecture? Do you have a curious nature – keen to reach out, build relationships and gather knowledge?
Then we have the perfect job for you as a Solution Architect in our Digital First YouSee Tribe. You will thrive in our cross-functional teams where you will be responsible for ensuring the architectural consistency of our products and solutions.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
This is your opportunity to join an international organisation where we are already working with data analytics and machine learning projects. You will team up with colleagues, so you can share and grow your knowledge within the data science field.
Through a continuous dialogue with our business and product development, you will be responsible for defining new products, services and tools based on data and machine learning. We are a large organisation with several specialist fields, which means that we can enjoy the value of data analysis across disciplines.
We have a strong preference for open source software and are working with tools such as Tensorflow, the ELK stack, Apache Kafka, Apache Flink, Python, Java, R, Shiny and Jupyter notebooks. You will test and implement prototypes, e.g. for customer solutions or for your colleagues to provide them with the right tools to perfect their work.
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Do you want to work in an international, high-tech company, operating within a highly specialized and unique domain? And are you motivated by developing complex mission critical radar systems for security and naval applications?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled RF and/or Microwave Specialist to be a part of our RF specialist team within our Radar Transceivers Development department. You will mainly be working with receiver and transmitter circuit chains from baseband to X- and Ku band. .
We are looking for a specialist who can bring unique design solutions to our product line, with a drive for increased performance and reliability, whilst optimizing cost and maintainability. The ideal candidate will be versatile with both a holistic system and detailed element view, highly motivated and excited about technology and quality.
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is now searching for an experienced CMC Project Manager to be a part of the CMC Operations team in Copenhagen.
As responsible CMC Lead, the CMC PM will be generating and executing the overall CMC strategy and planning within selected projects from the Genmab portfolio.
The CMC PM will be part of a team of CMC PMs supported by specialists for e.g. assay/process validation, product characterisation and Fill&Finish. The CMC department at Genmab currently employs 25 people and you will report to Senior Director, Team Lead, New Product Introduction.
As responsible CMC Lead, the CMC PM will have following responsiblities but not limited to:
- CMC development towards CTA/IND and clinical proof of concept.
- Managing CMC activities at CMOs.
- Internal alignment in the CMC Management Team.
Danmarks Nationalbank, Copenhagen
Do you want to become part of a dynamic environment and help Danmarks Nationalbank to actively use data science and new big data sources in setting policy and developing supervisory processes?
You will be part of a dynamic team collaborating with analysts across the bank to generate data-driven insights relevant for policy and supervisory processes. You will exploit modern technologies in analysing and visualising large-scale datasets and apply your skills to find innovative solutions to data challenges relevant to policy supervisory processes.
We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment where you will participate in various projects using a variety of datasets, giving you the opportunity to directly influence policy. The job will be characterized by high engagement, teamwork and clear goals coupled with frequent opportunities to present results internally as well as externally.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
The Bioinformatics section at the Department of Health Technology has its main research and teaching activities in bio-medical and bio-technological informatics, metagenomics, epidemiology, integrative systems biology and machine learning.
Our research at DTU Bioinformatics is focused on bioinformatics and computational analyses of large amounts of data generated within biological, biomedical and biotechnological and life sciences area.
We strive to gain new knowledge and drive innovation in human, animal, plant and food science and collaborate with all relevant industries. A cornerstone in achieving this is the dedicated effort to develop bioinformatics, immuno-informatics, metagenomics and systems biology methods and solutions to the challenge of handling and interpreting large scale and heterogeneous big data.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Looking for new Master Data Management IT challenges?
Your primary focus is on solution ownership and the development, implementation and maintenance of selected data management IT solutions. Using your IT and MDM expertise and your solid understanding of the business, you collaborate closely with your colleagues across the organisation to clarify the needs of the business and translate requirements into new or existing IT solutions. Doing so, you actively influence the direction for data management IT solutions in Grundfos.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lifecycle management on our SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) solution as well as other current and future data management IT solutions
- Working in projects to implement and further deploy existing and future data management IT solutions as well as representing IS Data Management Solutions & Services in other IT solution projects
We are looking for an experienced web and UX research specialist with a proven website manager track record and excellent communication skills.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
What you’ll be doing:
- Take our web analytics and user research to the next level, ensuring high quality, data driven sparring and advice for our stakeholders
- Ensure a consistent user experience by providing UX and design expertise to both team and stakeholders
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
DuPont Industrial Biosciences is a leader in three strategic areas: BioActives, BioRefineries, and BioMaterials. We leverage our cutting-edge protein engineering expertise to develop sustainable solutions for the emerging bio-based economy.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, plan, and execute bakery experiments in close collaboration with our Product Management at multiple scales to evaluate and optimize enzyme and enzyme blend product performance and aid in scale-up
- Support long term product development pipeline by assisting in the technical development of enzyme products throughout the commercialization process: formulation and stability, application performance evaluation, marketing material generation, commercial-scale trialing, and post-launch support
- Develop new application solutions and enzyme concepts for the bakery industry
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
Gubra is growing rapidly and is therefore looking to hire a new animal technician to join our In vivo pharmacology team.
You will work in close collaboration with Scientists, Laboratory Technicians and of course the other animal technicians in the planning and executing our long list of research projects. Therefore, it is essential that you enjoy communicating with many different people during a workday.
- Care of experimental animals – mainly mice and rats
- Executing animal experiments and collecting data
- Working with animal models for obesity and diabetes
- Manual blood samplings during an experiment and/or at terminations
Danske Bank, Glostrup
If you want to make a difference for our employees by improving the digital experience, if you come from a position leading a high performing development team and if you have strong stakeholder management skills and an engineering mindset, then please continue reading!
You will be part of Group Wide Processes – HR IT in Group IT located in Glostrup. We are responsible for the systems supporting the portfolio of HR systems (e.g. payroll, systems for recruitment, performance, talent management, HR master data and identity and access management).
You will be leading the team of ambitious and skilled Business Analysts, Software Engineers, IT student assistants and Software architects that appreciate cross-border and cross-culture collaboration. You will focus on employee experience in close collaboration with the business stakeholders.
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
As a Solution Owner at Carlsberg you will join a dynamic and evolving Operations team as we look at new ways to support our complex core platforms and digital products. You will responsible for the core operations of our SAP FI/CO and SAP HR SaaS solutions such as SuccessFactors.
You will handle all aspects of the Operations Delivery process and, in collaboration with our Business Units, work globally to achieve the stabilisation, simplification, high-availability and continuous improvement of these essential platforms.
You will drive optimization, standardization and automation of your solution portfolio based on best practices, with a constant view towards stability, high-availability and optimized costs.
Qiagen Gmbh, Aarhus
As a software developer at QIAGEN Aarhus, you will join a team that develops the world’s leading bioinformatics software solutions used within the pharmaceutical, agro, biotech, clinical, and academic segments worldwide.
You will develop software with a strong focus on Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and work closely together with scientific experts in the area of bioinformatics to create the best solutions for genetic data analysis.
- Develop state of the art NGS analysis software.
- Be part of a large software project characterized by many complex algorithms with a heavy scientific foundation.
- Design and implement both algorithms and GUI.
Siteimprove A/S, Copenhagen
Put your front-end expertise to use and directly impact web content across the world, by joining our team of truly talented developers. You're the right person for our team if you have a passion for building great products for end users, experience in running and maintaining a large-scale web application.
- Develop and maintain application code in our Essentials team
- Work together with the product owner, UX/UI designers, operations specialists, testers and fellow developers to shape nothing less than great solutions for our customers
- Take part in and improve on the way we develop software