1.919 job matcher din søgning
SORTH & CO recruiting on behalf of client
Our client is a global manufacturer of wind turbines and reliable, environmentally friendly and cost-efficient wind power solutions. The main business includes research and development, design, manufacturing, technical consultation, engineering EPC, etc.
For the Advanced Control Group, we are looking for highly skilled and ambitious Control Engineers. The Advanced Control Group is responsible for the development of advanced control algorithms and tool technologies as well as supporting the transfer of these to the mother company.
As Control Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Development of basic as well as advanced control algorithms for wind turbines.
- Analysing operational data and perform root cause analysis in order to identify and develop control domain solutions to operational issues.
- Ensure successful fleet level launch of new wind turbine control features.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you want to be part of an ambitious and dynamic team working in the space between business and IT providing intelligence on business process performance?
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Process Insights and work closely with both the leaders in the department as well as internal highly skilled analysts, stakeholders and senior management across the organization to ensure the right overview and drive changes. You will be working on a broad spectrum of tasks depending on, what is on the strategic agenda.
Your most important tasks will be:
- To support on various assignments and deliveries from Process Insights to Sr. Management
- Provide overview and follow up on the deliveries and projects that runs out of Process Insights towards other business units
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to join a newly established team and take part in developing it? Do you thrive in a job where YOU are empowered and encouraged to define your own role?
You have the opportunity to become part of Group Risk Management and help strengthen, drive and steer our risk management practices while gaining a solid knowledge of how to manage risks in one of the largest banks in the Nordics.
As a part of our team your primarily tasks will be to
- Understand risks across units and risk types
- Define and set guidelines and framworks for 1st Line of Defence Monitor and control risks Focus on development of risk management
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want to work with drug safety in clinical development?
As Senior Safety Advisor you will be a key player in the safety surveillance and development of one of LEO Pharma’s new biologics Tralokinumab for the treatment of atopic dermatitis.
We are offering a job with considerable individual responsibility, challenges, and the opportunity to develop your professional and personal competencies. As Senior Safety Advisor, your main focus is to be globally responsible for effective safety risk management processes with main tasks being:
- Signal detection and management
- Participation in clinical trial teams providing safety input to clinical development discussions and documents, e.g. trial protocols and Investigator’s Brochure
- Preparation of safety input to various regulatory documents
eloomi A/S, Søborg
Here is your opportunity to perform in Sales using your strong solution selling and SaaS expertise. Join us to take part in our successful journey!
You will be part of a cheerful team in our Copenhagen office. Your personal mission is to drive new business and grow sales to meet & exceed targets within appointed international markets.
Your job responsibilities:
- Engage with prospect decision makers in C-level and HR and move the customer buying process to closing;
- Create business with new prospects through inspiring dialogues, networking and live online solution presentations that wow prospects;
- Advise as business and product specialist and close the deal before securely handing over the customer implementation responsibility to our Customer Success Management team;
Do you want to take the lead in establishing a combined Commercial and IT portfolio function (PMO) across Specsavers’ five expanding optical and audiology Northern European markets? Do you have the willpower to juggle many different priorities and support the delivery of an extensive portfolio of projects in an ever-changing environment?
As our new Senior Portfolio Manager, we offer you a unique opportunity to establish a combined Commercial/IT portfolio function for Specsavers’ Northern Europe region. Here, you will be leading our portfolio team/PMO consisting of 3 members to ensure the IT and commercial change agenda is well supported with clarity of reporting and effective resolution of risks and issues. The Senior Portfolio Manager will be jointly accountable to the Head of Change in IT and Head of Commercial programme delivery, to ensure effective delivery and control of projects across Northern European business.
Velux A/S, Kolding
Would you like to bring your SAP experience into play and design our future order fulfilment processes?
Joining our Global Order Fulfilment department in Kolding, you will work closely with a small team of SAP and business process experts and collaborate with peers across functions. Together, we support our entire supply chain with efficient order fulfilment processes – touching areas as sales, logistics execution, procurement, transportation and interfaces to warehouse management.
Your tasks will also be to:
- implement, develop and test business processes in SAP in close collaboration with our IT department and sub-suppliers, who is responsible for developments and customizing
- provide input to order fulfilment business process strategies
- define best practices and standard processes
- provide support to superusers
A typical work week is usually booked some weeks in advance and you spend Monday to Thursday at customers’ sites typically working with preventive maintenance and validation. It is normally a day’s work or 2 per visit if you are travelling. As a true Field Service Engineer, you like to have an eye on your e-mail and phone to make sure you can respond quickly and fit in another visit at a nearby site if your schedule allows it.
- Become technically proficient in the support of our Biologics, BioResearch, Drug Discovery and Imaging products so that you can provide consistent, world class levels of service and support to our customers
- Take ownership of all assigned customer service calls including repairs, installations, preventative maintenance and operational qualification schedules and ensure timely closure of outstanding service issues
Topsil GlobalWafers A/S, Frederikssund
Can you make a difference in our high tech company?
Topsil is looking for a simulation engineer for our R&D department. We want to further upgrade our use of simulation tools to increase production yield and improve product parameters, while reducing the development time.
- Join development team for simulation models that allow us to push the borders of crystal growth by reducing thermal stress and gaining better understanding of the underlying physics determining the limits of crystal growth.
- Join development team for development of models for mixing of molten silicon under the influence of mechanical and electromagnetic forces.
- Product development from crystal growth experiments to final tests and production ramp.
Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine, Brøndby
Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine is looking to hire a Business Development Co-Ordinator with solid administration experience to join our Business Development team based in Brøndby. As Business Development Co-ordinator you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining a close relationships with new and existing customers, helping to retain and develop our business. You may also get involved in the implementation of our new ERP system.
Other responsibilities include:
- To produce sales quotations (standard products) and provide customer support.
- To prepare sales orders for booking including co-ordination with other functions.
- To collaborate effectively with colleagues in and outside Commercial Business Development.
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to work for a company where IT infrastructure is high on the agenda? Do you strive in a highly independent position enjoying both developing processes and coordinate the IT support portefolio? And, could you see yourself working with talented and committed colleagues? Then continue reading…
We are looking for an IT coordinator who will be responsible for handling administrative and coordinating work within Software Licenses, IT processes and outsourcing partner.
Your main responsibilitiy will be:
- Software license administration
- Incident and Service Request coordination
KMD A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to be part of a team that plays a key role in securing operation stability and customer satisfaction?
As Head of Delivery you will be responsible for deliveries to one or more customers in KMD’s Technology and Security Services (TSS). In cooperation with colleagues and customers you must ensure stable operation and effective communication on all levels.
You will be a part of a matrix organization with a dynamic and involved delivery team, where you will have daily sparring regarding deliveries to customers. You will also be part of a competence group with focus on the Delivery Management discipline across delivery units.
- Securing stable operation as well as effective communication on all levels - for customers and colleagues
- Stakeholder Management between Operations and key customers
- Responsible for cost and economy between Operations and key customers
KMD A/S, Ballerup
Does it trigger you to be part of a journey, where you are a key player in transforming key parts of KMD – the largest IT company in Denmark? Then we are looking for you to join our team and be part of driving the KMD people agenda.
As an HR Business Partner, you understand KMD’s priorities, competitive landscape, and hence capability needs. You thrive in the role of guiding leaders and help develop solutions to engage and move the workforce. You thrive in an agile environment and see collaboration as a key to drive the leadership and transformation-journey in the business you support. The HR Business Partner role is both a strategic and hands-on role including improving organizational effectiveness & design, leading change management and providing leadership coaching.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
You will become part of a dynamic HR department, and you will be a dedicated resource for our Talent Acquisition Manager. You will be involved in many different tasks within recruiting, employer branding, talent sourcing etc. You will have independent areas of responsibility with plenty of opportunity for putting your communicative competencies to the test and leaving your mark on internal and external communication. We offer a job for 10-15 hours weekly, minimum two days a week. The precise working hours will be agreed.
Your tasks will be to:
- Initiate and drive employer branding campaigns on the social media – particularly LinkedIn
- Coordinate, drive, and further develop our digital ambassador programme
- Coordinate and drive employer branding activities – including job fairs, company visits, study visits etc.
Velux A/S, Skjern or Østbirk
As Project Manager Quality Assurance you will be responsible for tools and methods. You will be an important and integrated part of the project team and your overall focus will be to ensure transparency in the projects from specifications to validation and the continuous risk assessment.
You will be one of the driving forces in building up an Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)/design for 6-sigma environment, facilitating tools and methods while maintaining an overview of the processes and their progress.
Your primary tasks will entail to:
- Be an active partner in projects with Quality Assurance focusing on the project process from performance specification to validation
- Be an active partner who drives and facilitates quality planning, embedding quality activities, identification and handling of Critical to Quality in projects and tasks
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
As a Digitalisation Engineer, you will become a part of the AME Digitalisation department, which consists of 7 engineers who are working with digitalisation and industry 4.0.
With a specific focus on our factory of future initiatives, you will be working together with the rest of the organization to find, mature and implement digital technologies and solutions. Your work will have a great impact on the way we work and the processes and systems that are used across Operations/Production. Thus, you will both work as an engineer and take a project manager role as you:
- Set the technical direction and work as an engineer in the projects, solving the technical task
- Manage your own projects by scoping, planning, budgeting and by setting the team
- Interact with various stakeholders across the value chain and work closely with our factory of the future and the IT department
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
As a HR Strategy Partner, you will play an important role in the development of one of the largest banks in the Nordics. In particular, you will support the strategic ambition of the COO area.
You will be part of a strategic HR team working closely with the senior management teams in COO on a global level. You will take the lead in delivering on our strategic people agenda and work together with our senior managers as transformation partner and strategic advisor.
Your job is to enable and empower the senior leaders to put HR on the strategic agenda, thereby strengthening the link between HR and the business. Furthermore, you will co-develop, drive and implement strategic initiatives that are linked to transformation strategy for the Group IT areas while overseeing the implementation of HR frameworks, tools and group-wide HR projects in the COO Area.
People Executive recruiting on behalf of ISS in Søborg
Do you have the dedication and executional abilities to be an instrumental part of driving a significant global transformation initiative? Would you like to interact with stakeholders from subsidiaries and key customers all over the world? And are you able to communicate with people with very different culture and skills? Then you could be the new Project Manager in ISS Group, with focus on supplier assurance for our Global Key Account Customers in the Pharma segment.
ISS is on a strategic transformation journey to increase the focus on delivering Integrated Facility Management services to Key Customers globally in a consistent manner. A part of this is to work with compliant suppliers and subcontractors who are aligned with ISS and its customers values.
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
Can you bridge business needs and system capabilities and at the same time be service-minded? Do you have solid experience with ERP systems and a for passion for both support and development? And do you want to work in a leading international humanitarian organization committed to the protection of forcefully displaced world-wide? Then you might be our new ERP Functional Specialist in our Competency Center in Copenhagen.
DRC has recently implemented a new cloud-based ERP system, that we call DRC Dynamics. It covers Finance, Grants from Institutional donors, Supply Chain, HR and CRM. The new DRC Dynamics ERP is based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and was launched in January 2019 in approximately 35 countries. We have more than 4,000 primary users of the system.
Siteimprove A/S, Copenhagen
As our Marketing Automation & Operations Manager in the Marketing team at Siteimprove, you will play a crucial role in developing and executing marketing automation & operations strategies and plans that support our business. You will be the system owner of our marketing automation tool and many other marketing technologies that directly contribute to the growth of our business. You will ensure that no lead is left behind, and every marketing touch point is attributable.
- Lead and own the marketing automation tool together with your counterpart in the US office.
- Domain expert in marketing automation, lead generation and other systems that support the business.